Sugar Dating Thread

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone has a preference, just like dating. Most SBs (on Tumblr at least) are black so I don't think you'll have problems finding SD's. I'm East Asian and I got plenty of men hitting me up on SA.

Yes you've to realise sex is included in 99% of the arrangement. Platonic is very, very, very rare.

IDK about the app, but the site works fine and you can delete your account (did that)

Thank you for this. It really helped a lot. Someone mentioned adding some links to some good SB tumblr blogs that anyone can suggest? I'm definitely with that. 

I deleted my account in like two seconds what are they having problems with? Granted I never had the app I did it on the website but I'm sure you can log onto the website and delete it the same exact way.

Yeah, I think I'll probably just use the website in that case. The reviews for the mobile app made me really second guess, but the website seemed okay. Also, I totally understand what you meant about wanting to be in a safe situation. I agree. That being said, I heard it's best to bring a buddy to watch over you and try to meet with your date somewhere public like a restaurant. Maybe other people can say some safety tips. 

Posted

I thought about doing this actually. Since i'm a lesbian and no emotional/sexual bond will be appearing with the guy. But I'd rather have a sugar mommy for some reason. Those are around right? I read that those are way harder to find as there are less rich women that are looking around for this typa stuff.

I highly doubt that there are sugar daddies looking for a butch woman tho lmao. Might try it this summer tho. Any lesbians experience with this? I always see very feminine women being the ones having the sugar daddies :alpacaheadshake: but it seems like it doesn't hurt to try

Posted

I've always been curious why the more attractive men on SA or other sugar dating sites don't get into more traditional relationships? Like, marry a woman and just take care of her in a more old-fashioned way. I doubt they need help finding dates, unless they really are THAT busy. I've always been suspicious of the attractive men on these sort of sites, like they aren't who they say they are - they're not that rich, they're using fake photos, they're just trying to get free sex or nudes, something. It's always good to be cautious...

I think it’s more about “buying” a person, maybe that’s someone’s fetish. Just a young girl who has to be around whenever you want, you don’t have to engage many feelings and the girl isn’t that demanding as a normal partner. Maybe these men see it as a form of kink or just easy but still stable form of sexual relationship without the feeling and stigma of prostitution. Probably half of them are fake tho.

I’ve got that one friend (I am aware of what it looks: “you know, friend of mine, totally not me...” but well - totally not me, I’m not into stuff like that) who tried it last year, she posted information on the local website where sponsorettes does and there are loads of men writing to her. Afaik she met two of them, but she got hundreds of messages and she isn’t even thin or anything. (Kinda smart tho) There were extremely kinky people, but also messages from people looking for more friendly (+sexual ofc) relationship with dinners, theater etc together. I think the demand is really big as well as a variety of options.