Sugar Dating Thread

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There has been interest in creating a Sugar Dating/Baby Thread.

If any of you have experiences or tips, please feel free to share!

Ähnliches Foto

Edited by rectangle

Posted

Thanks for making this thread! The SB lifestyle really fascinates me.

I don't have much experience, but I did meet a guy of SA for a bit of time. It was interesting, he had a long distance open relationship, and just thought it was easier to use SA and pay than deal with 'dating' lmao. I'm still interested, but I'm really picky and would rather not have sex with old white guys.

Posted

Oooooh thank you so much!!! I'm seriously considering it since my financial situation isn't exactly glorious and I can't always rely on my parents like that lmao

Posted

oh this topic is so interesting! I followed some sugar Tumblr blogs and picked up some tips. Made an SA account but ultimately decided I can't do it. Most of the site is filled with middle-old aged white males who don't even earn that much (plus they're creepy and weird).

I've to say though, reading SB blogs made me way more open-minded.

Most SB's are students that can't afford to pay their tuition/life by just a normal job (I mean tuition can be super expensive and you do want enough time to focus on your studies). Also reason why I was interested in it.

Posted

If you don't want to bite the bullet and do full "sugaring," I suggest perusing some of the alternatives like camming or even just online sugaring, where you talk to lonely men and give them an online girlfriend experience. I think there's some options on reddit for this, and I know there are on 4chan. You just have to find the right guy. I've been able to get $400-$600/mo from one guy doing just photos (and not even anything explicit) and talking. Take into consideration that I have a normal job, so this is just some supplemental income to buy some makeup or a bag or some fun stuff.

It's almost better than doing things on SA, where the men lowball you for "$300 irl meetups," which is just pay for play. Usually they try to lure you in with this, in hopes of inciting you with the "allure" of a monthly allowance. Please be careful and try to avoid this. I once met with a guy from SA who said he made over $300k, who said he'd helped a girl get into med school, that he loved helping people out, that he was very generous, etc.. After our date and some texts, I asked if he wanted to be my SD and set up something, and then he said he had never given a girl a cent in his entire life. I never did anything with SA again.

I'm not a looker, just thin and sort of cute, so if you're actually really fit or something, I'm sure the guys will be drooling. Then again, there's also the type of men who go for girl-next-door types because they're more approachable.

Posted

I'm way too paranoid for this. I watch too many crime shows(i.e ID, Rob Dyke on Ytube etc). I feel like I'd be the lucky one to get the guy whose a closet murderer and end up dead somehow lol. But I have made a SA account but then I deleted it recently cause i got really scared again LOL I was too afraid to reply to the three messages I received. I talk a big game but I don't think I'll ever really have sex for money. And honestly I don't think i'm interesting enough to ever have the 'pay to talk to me' thing. So I guess all in all it'll forever be a fantasy. But if someone legit was like I'll pay you to talk to me about anything, I'd do it. But I wouldn't go to their house. I'd do a LDR thing. Hell even the nudes thing I'd do lmao (if my bf was okay with it ofc). 

I have/do follow SB's on Tumblr, but i couldn't do it.

Posted (edited)

Edited by oneminusone

Posted

I hope everyone who is looking into this really takes there time researching and preparing themselves mentally for this. From what I’ve seen and read online it seems like people think anyone / everyone can do this which isn’t true. This type of work isn’t for everyone.

I’m not saying that it’s dangerous or anything but I sometimes find it mentally and emotionally draining....

Ladies (and guys if you’re reading this lol) just be sure that this is something you really want to do.

Posted

I hope everyone who is looking into this really takes there time researching and preparing themselves mentally for this. From what I’ve seen and read online it seems like people think anyone / everyone can do this which isn’t true. This type of work isn’t for everyone.

I’m not saying that it’s dangerous or anything but I sometimes find it mentally and emotionally draining....

Ladies (and guys if you’re reading this lol) just be sure that this is something you really want to do.

:anime: Mind going into to detail how you got into it?

Posted

i have an accoun on secret benefits but there isn't anyone interesting in my area or country in general

plus i feel like most of the people are there for the "wrong" reasons, like no really for sugar dating but just "general" dating

however, i chatted with some guys on there and it was okay they were nice and all but for some reason i just can't convince myself to do it even though i have no prejudices about people who do it

Posted (edited)

:anime: Mind going into to detail how you got into it?

oh im not a sugar baby i just find the lifestyle interesting im sorry if i confused you

it’s just hearing the people around me talk about it and reading it online i find it too much for me personally 

some things that i learned from those around me is that you have to :

• know what you want

• be very demanding 

• some even say you gotta be good at manipulating them

• being emotionally attached to your sugar partner is a big no no

• sometimes gotta put up a different persona 

Edited by bukake

Posted

I'm way too paranoid for this. I watch too many crime shows(i.e ID, Rob Dyke on Ytube etc). I feel like I'd be the lucky one to get the guy whose a closet murderer and end up dead somehow lol. But I have made a SA account but then I deleted it recently cause i got really scared again LOL I was too afraid to reply to the three messages I received. I talk a big game but I don't think I'll ever really have sex for money. And honestly I don't think i'm interesting enough to ever have the 'pay to talk to me' thing. So I guess all in all it'll forever be a fantasy. But if someone legit was like I'll pay you to talk to me about anything, I'd do it. But I wouldn't go to their house. I'd do a LDR thing. Hell even the nudes thing I'd do lmao (if my bf was okay with it ofc). 

I have/do follow SB's on Tumblr, but i couldn't do it.

Omg, yes.  This is me too.  This is the kinda of luck I have in life, so I'd be dead right there with you.

What are some good SB accounts to follow on Tumblr?  (That are actually informative.)

Posted

I'm meeting a SD in less than a month, wish me luck 

Posted

I'm meeting a SD in less than a month, wish me luck 

good luck! I wish I had a pot haha

Posted

good luck! I wish I had a pot haha

I found him on SA! Actually the richest are from Hong Kong but I will conform myself with this one for now