0kyashi0

70 posts in this topic

Posted

this is his latest post

Screenshot_2018-02-20-06-57-12~01.png

Screenshot_2018-02-20-06-57-32~01.png

Posted (edited)

of course he only offers condolences to the one asian person that died. what about the other 16 people who lost their lives? lol. 

Jesus kyle didnt you take our advice,but i guess snowflakes cant keep quiet.

Kyle is the result of someone who is so moronic,unsympathetic and delusional.                                                                                                               

He keeps on making a fool out of himself but he is to ignorant and far up his narcissistic ginger ass to even see anything wrong with what he is doing

upload_2017-11-13_15-56-49.thumb.png.5b0   I think i found kyles father :haiplz::happee:

2PvrPZf.jpg

cis.png

2+pleb+2+furious+tumblr+is+full+of+such+sensible_3eaeaf_5084748.png

hyunijn-hes-been-there-since-day-1-of-my-race-18480611.png

Edited by hfeuwh146
how do i edit these pics out XD wtf i only remember putting the last 4 pics in the 'non asians pretending to be asian' thread how did they get here

Posted

as soon as i saw his bio link with the "rest in power peter wang" my eyes rolled into the back of my head..... downright inconsiderate to just offer condolences to only the asian victim solely because THEY'RE ASIAN. (i mean if he knew peter personally that's a different scenario but i doubt that he does)

and even if he was trying to make a point against white supremacy, peter was not the only person of color to be murdered. i'm just.... so frustrated by the fact that he only mentioned him because of his asian-ness.

he needs to stop trying to be fake-woke. 

Posted

what the :derp:  my last post is glitching,i dont remember adding those 4 pics in this thread and now i cant edit them out.

Posted

It's extremely disturbing that he's only giving condolences to the only Asian while completely ignoring how that boy was killed protecting his other non-Asian classmates. I guess kids being killed doesn't mean anything to him unless they're Asian. Please keep digging that hole of yours Kyle, you're doing yourself so many favors trying to be so #woke.

Posted

i’ve been following 0kyashi0 for a while, i saw him on  praisin the asian threads on insta and i got kinda confused how his genes were so strong to make him look 100% white .. so i found it suspicious but moved on. then i looked him up on PULL and found him on the pretending to be asian thread and then found so much evidence against him which clearly showed he wasn’t asian.

his story doesn’t make any sense honestly, first he says one thing and then says another to contradict what he had said previously. there’s so many holes in his story.

i also feel bad for his parents.. do they know what he’s doing? saying such bad things about his mother and basically erasing his ancestors history?? he’s delusional honestly, why is he hate acting like he’s asian? what does he gain from it?? nothing but embarrassment. i hope he grows up and realizes that  what he’s doing is wrong. if he really is japanese like he says why hasn’t he posted valid proof? like a photo of him in japan? or a video of his mom confirming he’s japanese?? or something other than a photo of his ‘dad’ squinting his eyes .. 

also wanted to add in, him ONLY stating and caring about the asian guy who died is really inconsiderate of him.  i’m even more upset at him honestly.. i didn’t think he would do something so ugly like this

Posted

this is his latest post

Screenshot_2018-02-20-06-57-12~01.png

Screenshot_2018-02-20-06-57-32~01.png

did kyle really put his own selfie as the first picture in that post set? lmao if post was going to be dedicated to peter wang, he couldve done it without throwing in a selfie, js.

Posted (edited)

did kyle really put his own selfie as the first picture in that post set? lmao if post was going to be dedicated to peter wang, he couldve done it without throwing in a selfie, js.

When u gotta act #woke but you also want to maintain your aesthetic

It's extremely disturbing how he's only mentioning Peter Wang. And of course...he has to post a picture of his white ass right before Peter's selfie.

Edit: Also, the shooting took place a week ago, while Peter has been getting media attention since a lot of people want the military to honor him. Kyle was mum when the news initially came out, but when he found out one of the victims was Asian he said something smfh

Edited by lilico