0kyashi0

53 posts in this topic

Posted

YAS 

Posted

No joke his script is really horrible. O.o I've seen 5 year olds write better calligraphy with characters.

Posted

Great! I was looking for a summary! One of your images is broken however,

under this paragraph:

As you can probably see, he had no idea what the hell he was responding to. He could just have replied with "Sorry, I don't speak Japanese", but for some reason, he chose not to; which makes sense, because according to a person one PULL user had a conversation with, he uses Google translate Japanese, and a lot of his captions used to have google translate Japanese:

Posted (edited)

woo for kyle's own thread getting accepted by the mods!
just adding some recent stuff discussed in the general "non asians pretending to be asian" thread.
kyle is currently 16 and claims he lived in nara until he was 8, however he also said he moved to the US recently. the more he talks, the more he digs his own hole because his story is not adding up with his previous claims. he says he cant provide pics of his dad or family pics cause theyre probably at his grandparent's place, but he says hes trying to look. he says he never got to see his dad since he lived with his grandparents (insinuating he lived with his dad's parents in japan). it makes no sense because 1. his dad would be his grandparent's son and why wouldnt they ever see him? 2. his mom apparently wanted kyle to have nothing to do with his dad, so why live at the dad's parents house? he claims his mom forced him to get double eyelid surgery when he was younger, so this wouldve had to take place somewhere between the ages of 8 and his early teens. no surgeon would want to perform that on a child. that is child abuse, plus he would still be growing up and his eyelids wouldve been fucked up looking by now. kyle is just pulling lies out of his ass. 

Edited by nana_

Posted

Super long time lurker and decided to make an account to say YES FINALLY KYLE-chan got his own thread

Posted (edited)

well, he's privated now, so hopefully someone here is sneakily following him... anywho, the privating of his account proves that he isn't a troll, since a real troll would want to get more attention. he's just a bad liar and a dumbass.

he probably did it after finding out he got his own thread. poor kyle got upset that no one is letting him pretend he is japanese in peace lmao.

Edited by nana_

Posted

Lmao

5a83da1cd1097_aAla.thumb.png.a2f914223ae

Great! I was looking for a summary! One of your images is broken however,

under this paragraph:

Weird, it showed up for me on my laptop but not on my phone. Is it working now?

well, he's privated now, so hopefully someone here is sneakily following him... anywho, the privating of his account proves that he isn't a troll, since a real troll would want to get more attention. he's just a bad liar and a dumbass.

Well, that's not very good, because we wouldn't want one of our main sources of entertainment right now to disappear so quickly, would we?

Who here is sneaky following him?

Posted

Just for the record, I would take his claim to be 16 with a grain of salt. I know I mentioned it in the other thread, but if he is willing to lie about his own race (!), what is to stop him from lying about his age? Or that he is trans, his family history, his life in America or Japan or Ireland or wherever? Besides, the ages thrown around in the other thread were something like 17/18/19, and now he says he's 16? Yeah, right. This guy is so easily baited with comments in Japanese that he follows up with the most garbage explanations and excuses which have no basis in reality. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but considering how he reacts to aggressively to any and all questions, perhaps that's not a great idea. 

I'd be ashamed, too, if I were found out. I'm not surprised at all that he made his account private...

Posted

Just for the record, I would take his claim to be 16 with a grain of salt. I know I mentioned it in the other thread, but if he is willing to lie about his own race (!), what is to stop him from lying about his age? Or that he is trans, his family history, his life in America or Japan or Ireland or wherever? Besides, the ages thrown around in the other thread were something like 17/18/19, and now he says he's 16? Yeah, right. This guy is so easily baited with comments in Japanese that he follows up with the most garbage explanations and excuses which have no basis in reality. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but considering how he reacts to aggressively to any and all questions, perhaps that's not a great idea. 

I'd be ashamed, too, if I were found out. I'm not surprised at all that he made his account private...

Just to clear this up, it was the first time he ever told his age, I believe. The ages people have thrown around in the other thread were due to a deviantart profile that turned out to be someone elses. His classmates he follows on his instagram are all around the same age and are in sophomore year in HS, so I think his age is one of the few things that's true. 

Posted

One thing I wonder, is South Park (one of Kyle's favorite shows) popular in Japan? If not, how did our hafu prince become such a big fan? 

Posted

Lmao

5a83da1cd1097_aAla.thumb.png.a2f914223ae

Weird, it showed up for me on my laptop but not on my phone. Is it working now?

Well, that's not very good, because we wouldn't want one of our main sources of entertainment right now to disappear so quickly, would we?

Who here is sneaky following him?

I am following him ;)

Posted (edited)

One thing I wonder, is South Park (one of Kyle's favorite shows) popular in Japan? If not, how did our hafu prince become such a big fan? 

“Hafu prince” jrjfjdksjfbfj

I’m guessing that it’s not that popular. 

Edited by deathwish