0kyashi0 (kylevcosplay/fathertoad/vjdhehdisnd)

224 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My face when, “the person who exposed (but he already knew about it)” Kyle to his thread, and now made it difficult to even discuss him because he’s closed his accounts is derailing a dying thread...

giphy.gif

Like @oobi dude, the fact that you are claiming to hate Kyle so much that you let the fox into our henhouse, is hilarious to me.

giphy.gif

Yeah, who gives a fuck if his fans “know the truth about him”, because his fans obviously don’t... The majority of his fans are 13 year old weaboos and sjws, who can’t accept their “precious senpai” Kyle is actually a racist dickhead lmfao, but go ahead and try it.

giphy.gif

Anyways, why should we believe you’re not Kyle himself, huh??? 

Edited by Binky
grammar

Posted

Now you're being funny at this one, what a fucking smart reach😂👌🏻

Posted (edited)

It's okay.

You fucked it, but we're all humans so don't fuck it again and that's all. 

(Anyway, the other users already told you what you did wrong so).

Welcome to PULL.

I was going to say that this has no sense but the last time I thought something similar was when Mayanora was discovered as Knitemaya so everything is possible for me now..

Edited by GoMons

Posted

@oobi kyle was talked about a lot on other pull threads even before a thread was made about him,even when he had this thread he didnt go on a delete and private spree until you made the comment on his insta(which he reads all the comments)reffering to this site,after that he started with his private and delete spree and now its complete.This thread is basically dead such a shame it would have had atleast 45 pages till now if he hadnt found out about this thread.

RIP to the snowflake kyle thread.:feelgood:

Posted

Guys give it a week. Kyle will be posting again. He lives for the attention.

Posted (edited)

Relating back to the original poster's comment about Kyle's "grandma's drawing" and sa in hiragana (さ)

0DF930A3-8BFD-4C6B-8194-E960EEFD3596.jpe

Reusing JunkFood's picture for clarification purposes, but even non-native Japanese speakers learn to write さ like how it appears on the right. Any decent teacher for beginner Japanese in America will teach you to write it like the one on the right. Also, his Kanji in his "grandma's drawing" is terrible. Side note, Japanese Kanji uses the same characters as Traditional Chinese. There's little kids out there that can write better (lol).

Point being: Kyle obviously is not a native speaker, nor did he bother to take any sort of Japanese class despite claiming he is Japanese. If he was born and raised (until he was 8) in Japan, he would at the very least would know at least how to write sa (さ) normally. Pretty sure that's what gradeschoolers learn. He probably uses Google translate. Also, his grandma clearly doesn't know Japanese (lol).

It's laughable that he's trying so hard to pretend to be Asian, especially when he doesn't even know the very basics of Japanese despite attempting to respond in Japanese. Well, seems like he's trying to reinforce the lie that he's "haafu" to anyone that doesn't actually know any Japanese. 

Edited by satsuki

Posted (edited)

Just resurrecting the Kyle thread for a second.  

You know, since Kyle has somewhat vanished from the face of the earth, I wonder how his fanclub is doing, considering how their most recent posts are from January.

So besides the point, he's already deleted all of his social media (and those he hadn't, are simply very much inactive). He's pretty much in hiding at this point; thus practically already admitting all of his obvious lies. 

Is anyone willing to take the risk of following his snapchat, if that still exists (or if it's worth it)? :beardo:

Edited by WhyYouSoSalty

Posted

does anyone one know what is going on lately with our snowflake in hiding kyle?

Posted

does anyone one know what is going on lately with our snowflake in hiding kyle?

Ah, I had completely forgotten about our good old friend Kyle-chan. I am also curious about his current whereabouts. It appears that he, at some point in time after he went into hiding, finally decided to deleted his Twitter after being inactive on it for a longer amount of time (if I remember correctly) and changed his Instagram caption to this:
assa.thumb.png.6220716468ba4c553f3dbeaca
Maybe he is still active on musically and Snapchat but musicallyviewer sadly doesn't work anymore and I have neither musical.ly nor Snapchat so I can't check

Posted

on snapchat he posted a pic and he dyed his hair purple but i mean drama wise its 0%..realllyy wish someone *cough* hadnt ticked him off about this thread... 

Posted

realllyy wish someone *cough* hadnt ticked him off about this thread... 

:feelgood: indirect shade at oobi lol 

Posted

If he’s still keeping up with this half Japanese fan fiction life, it’ll show up eventually. He can’t hide forever if he’s gonna fake his way forever. Hopefully, this just means he gave up the false persona.