• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube Princessmei

2773 posts in this topic

Posted

Knowing Mei, I'm starting to think she personally contacted ayumi and convinced her to have a day out with her so she can take pictures and show off the fact that she's "friends" with a famous japanese model

Posted

Knowing Mei, I'm starting to think she personally contacted ayumi and convinced her to have a day out with her so she can take pictures and show off the fact that she's "friends" with a famous japanese model

eh but I think there has to be something 'in it' for Ayumi I don't think she'd do such a service for just anyone ^^

Posted

eh but I think there has to be something 'in it' for Ayumi I don't think she'd do such a service for just anyone ^^

Yeah, I just meant that I can see Mei wanting to show off their friendship. Sorry worded it badly.

Posted

what if she paid good money to hang out with seto ayumi lol. 

but i would have expected ayumi to post a pic with mei on her ig if they really spent some time together. idk??? 

and also in mei's pic of the polaroid with her and ayumi, she captioned it like "make sure to watch (insert american movies)!" i kinda found it weird like you dont need to say that in a caption of a pic, just message her saying you should watch these movies! its like shes showing everyone oh yeah we had a BLAST i shared so many movies with her omg yep !!!!!!

Posted

to be honest, if I got to hang out with a celebrity, I would show it off too so I don't see what's so wrong about her showing off that she hung out with seto ayumi lol 

Posted

I went to the Instagram of the guy who was in the picture with them and I saw that he posted a photo of a shoot Mei did for "nervous juvenile" (I believe he's one of the creators of the brand). Scrolling down he has a couple of photos with Seto Ayumi in Japan. So maybe he's their mutual friend and he invited her to go with them or something like that? 

Posted

I went to the Instagram of the guy who was in the picture with them and I saw that he posted a photo of a shoot Mei did for "nervous juvenile" (I believe he's one of the creators of the brand). Scrolling down he has a couple of photos with Seto Ayumi in Japan. So maybe he's their mutual friend and he invited her to go with them or something like that? 

the name is so creepy to me :alpacaworry:

idk it gives me creep pedo vibes for some reason? :alpacadone:

This picture doesn't help 

image.jpeg

Posted

I think the reason some of us are annoyed with Mei's sudden Ayumi spam is because she tries so hard to distance herself from being called Japanese, kawaii, anime blah blah blah, and yet she's spamming Ayumi, and she's been known to not like being compared to idols and models and stuff, and people used to call her Ayumi's twin or double and I guess in a way it's hypocritical of her 

Posted

As some of you guys mentioned, with that really expensive piece of clothing... Now she has a discount code for it

NiMW6Ys.png?1

Posted

I think the reason some of us are annoyed with Mei's sudden Ayumi spam is because she tries so hard to distance herself from being called Japanese, kawaii, anime blah blah blah, and yet she's spamming Ayumi, and she's been known to not like being compared to idols and models and stuff, and people used to call her Ayumi's twin or double and I guess in a way it's hypocritical of her 

I can see how it is offsetting but how is that hypocritical? So now Mei is not able to hang out with Japanese people and people who are "kawaii" without wanting to be labeled as it herself? It's Seto Ayumi for goodness sakes, she's a celebrity as well. I can't believe some of y'all are being so nit picky and reaching so high lol. Maybe actually get back to the shitty things Mei does like being a fake vegan and fake caring for animal welfare rather than say that because she hung out with a Japanese idol that she is hypocritical for not wanting people to call her Japanese. also lol at "ayumi spam" when it was like two pictures. 

Posted

Wow okay I was just saying maybe that's why people were annoyed by her posting pics with Ayumi, I didn't say she can't hang out with her cause she's been adamant saying her and Ayumi are two different people and blah blah, like I'm just saying cause she's distanced herself from liking "harajuku" fashion and that type of community but whatever 

i don't really think people are being that nitpicky

anyways good call on who said mei would have a discount code for the blouse 

Posted (edited)

Wow okay I was just saying maybe that's why people were annoyed by her posting pics with Ayumi, I didn't say she can't hang out with her cause she's been adamant saying her and Ayumi are two different people and blah blah, like I'm just saying cause she's distanced herself from liking "harajuku" fashion and that type of community but whatever 

i don't really think people are being that nitpicky

anyways good call on who said mei would have a discount code for the blouse 

thank you :lamaheadshake:

Edited by Guerlain
bolded what i was thanking jolynekujo for

Posted

Is it confirmed that this brand isn't sweatshop free? And has someone told her? Wouldn't be so dandy if it wasn't sweatshop free

Posted (edited)

Someone who knows/whiteknights mei is clearly lurking this thread, and has an account. I had suspicions before but now its there in full clarity lol. Sorry for OT but its pretty funny

Edited by BananaGun

Posted (edited)

so i saw these tweets on mei's twitter and

Screenshot_2016-08-28-12-37-23-1.thumb.p

idk i just thought it was kinda funny since people have pointed out that she tends to pander and is very careful about her public image and her aesthetic. even if mei herself doesn't acknowledge it, her subconscious sure does :alpacaworry:

Edited by Guerlain
fixed spacing