• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

youtube Princessmei

2607 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUvMoNSCnmo

New video up from her, what do you guys think?

Imo the vid looks too rushed, but the looks are cute

Edited by Ram

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUvMoNSCnmo

New video up from her, what do you guys think?

Imo the vid looks too rushed, but the looks are cute

It got me really confused, cause I thought she already did a hair buns video almost a year ago..

But I guess this new video is different ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is a comment in her new video
:alpacaworry:

Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 9.54.56 PM.png

Edited by minmin

Posted

It got me really confused, cause I thought she already did a hair buns video almost a year ago..

But I guess this new video is different ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is a comment in her new video
:alpacaworry:

Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 9.54.56 PM.png

well i mean it's nice way to see how to do new things.i mean it isnt nothing special but is something simple and nice for ppl with that type of hair length(like me but im not very willing to try lmao)

i saw this comment it was kinda meh(and imo these earrings are a bit too much)

Posted

Thank you for the upvotes on my last post! I appreciate that you guys appreciated it, LOL.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that Mei like... actually lied about not having a soundcloud ( in this video, she states she does not have a soundcloud - after 9 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F54AYFN5I0U also like when I was rewatching this vid, damn she is... whiny... holy heck.... I sped it up/skimmed through it because it was getting to be a bit grating). I happened to stumble across it a couple of months ago and it is definitely her, lmao. I'm not going to reveal her super secret soundcloud as she has not made it publicly known. I'm guessing she didn't reveal her soundcloud because she wants to keep all the music she finds to herself...? Lmao..... ok. She could have just said that she has a soundcloud, but prefers to keep it private, end of story. I don't understand why she didn't admit to having one...? Very snowflakey..... :douge:

She seems to be on it pretty often/frequently as she liked tracks that were released a couple days ago. So even if she did make her soundcloud known, it wouldn't be too hard to upkeep at all? It's pretty similar to tumblr in that you mainly 'like' and 'repost' (like reblogging, just in soundcloud) tracks. Super lowkey, tbh.

Posted

Thank you for the upvotes on my last post! I appreciate that you guys appreciated it, LOL.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that Mei like... actually lied about not having a soundcloud ( in this video, she states she does not have a soundcloud - after 9 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F54AYFN5I0U also like when I was rewatching this vid, damn she is... whiny... holy heck.... I sped it up/skimmed through it because it was getting to be a bit grating). I happened to stumble across it a couple of months ago and it is definitely her, lmao. I'm not going to reveal her super secret soundcloud as she has not made it publicly known. I'm guessing she didn't reveal her soundcloud because she wants to keep all the music she finds to herself...? Lmao..... ok. She could have just said that she has a soundcloud, but prefers to keep it private, end of story. I don't understand why she didn't admit to having one...? Very snowflakey..... :douge:

She seems to be on it pretty often/frequently as she liked tracks that were released a couple days ago. So even if she did make her soundcloud known, it wouldn't be too hard to upkeep at all? It's pretty similar to tumblr in that you mainly 'like' and 'repost' (like reblogging, just in soundcloud) tracks. Super lowkey, tbh.

DAMN HOWD YOU FIND HR SOUNDCLOUD?????? I REALLY WANNA KNOW IT OMG

Posted

...Went for a quick search, think I found her as well. 

JUICY. 

Posted

Screen cap it before she deletes it, too lol.

Posted

I wasn't able to find her soundcloud, but while looking for it I stumbled upon her lolcow thread and here are a couple screenshots from her now deactivated fb account -

LyLLill.png

wFo5i6y.png

Not very nice, but then I do not know how edited these screencaps have been as I found them on lolcow and I thought it was interesting to see, since she deleted her fb. If anyone was friends on fb please verify that was her/is legit screen cap

Posted

mei usually puts out pretty good content, it's just unfortunate that mosf of it probably doesn't reflect her true interests. 

Posted

I wasn't able to find her soundcloud, but while looking for it I stumbled upon her lolcow thread and here are a couple screenshots from her now deactivated fb account -

LyLLill.png

wFo5i6y.png

Not very nice, but then I do not know how edited these screencaps have been as I found them on lolcow and I thought it was interesting to see, since she deleted her fb. If anyone was friends on fb please verify that was her/is legit screen cap

they're legit, these type of posts were relatively common, as well (usually not as extreme as the first one, but she always posted man-hating statuses and statuses shitting on her followers).

Posted

they're legit, these type of posts were relatively common, as well (usually not as extreme as the first one, but she always posted man-hating statuses and statuses shitting on her followers).

Well, that sucks... She seems pretty nice from what she lets her viewers see, but I know she really curates her content quite a bit.

I don't want to judge her for these screen caps, as they are almost a year old and people change but that was quite shitty.

Posted

Screen cap it before she deletes it, too lol.

I've got you guys covered! I got screencaps already. :lamaheadshake:

Posted

I stumbled upon this on Pinterest and found it simply too ironic not to share.

image.thumb.png.0ee864355c5b6b206f9a3044

I wonder how Princess I Don't Want To Be Associated With Japan feels about being the poster child for an article headlined 'Anime Culture', even I cringed just knowing what I know of her. While these sorts of articles are still circulating, Mei better settle in with the kawaiis and the anime character comparisons, they'll be around until these photos have died out completely. 

And again, I know this particular topic is now redundant but the irony was too strong and I just had to share it with you all. 

Posted

I stumbled upon this on Pinterest and found it simply too ironic not to share.

image.thumb.png.0ee864355c5b6b206f9a3044

I wonder how Princess I Don't Want To Be Associated With Japan feels about being the poster child for an article headlined 'Anime Culture', even I cringed just knowing what I know of her. While these sorts of articles are still circulating, Mei better settle in with the kawaiis and the anime character comparisons, they'll be around until these photos have died out completely. 

And again, I know this particular topic is now redundant but the irony was too strong and I just had to share it with you all. 

I don't think she has a choice in what people stereotype her as? 

Posted

I don't think she has a choice in what people stereotype her as? 

You're right, nobody has control over that, which is why I said she just should settle in with the idea of being associated with anime/Japan to save kicking up a storm whenever it's said about her.