• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube Princessmei

2773 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry I don’t really keep track of Mei and Sei. After watching Sei’s video, does Sei have a preferred pronoun? What is Sei’s sexuality? I was snooping on Sei’s twitter, & saw a post of a photo in 2017 with #lgbtbabes in the tags.

Not sure about the pronouns, but he said before that he's bi.

Posted

I really feel like Sei could do so much better with his life considering what he's got going for him at his age than be tied down to a self-absorbed sugar baby. He could be in a happy relationship not worrying about how he or his environment looks and have a partner who actually supports him. Mei doesn't seem to reciprocate effort or care in any of her friendships/relationships unless it benefits her. 

I really hope she isn't the type to gas light him to stay. 

On her fitness journey: What is even the point of posting pics of her waist area if she says she's not doing this fitness journey to lose weight? She clearly poses in a way to exaggerate belly fat (that everyone has when you bend your body). 

Posted

@Ube thanks for answering.

I wish Sei would retire that hairstyle. Reminds me too much of the early 2010ish... Just looks very outdated. I think a shorter length, middle part would suit him.

Posted

Y'all are analyzing the evidence on whether they broke up and I'm just thinking about how Mei unfollowed Sei and removed posts like...this is so childish and immature lmao. What did I expect though

baby-fights-.gif

Posted

Anyone seen her latest story where she's doing bicycle crunches completely wrong? Lol

Posted

Anyone seen her latest story where she's doing bicycle crunches completely wrong? Lol

Watch this be a ploy for her to get sponsors for her channel. We'll start seeing "How I stay fit" videos sponsored by either workout apps, meal prep kit services, or water bottle/at home workout equipment companies. Girl's gotta expand her content somehow lol 

Posted

Watch this be a ploy for her to get sponsors for her channel. We'll start seeing "How I stay fit" videos sponsored by either workout apps, meal prep kit services, or water bottle/at home workout equipment companies. Girl's gotta expand her content somehow lol 

it'd be such useless advice coming from her considering she's always been thin........

Posted

idk technically fitness could be a more interesting move for her channel but only if there's an actual set tangible goal of gaining muscle. a lot of people forget that whilst you can be skinny, without muscle definition you still kinda look like a cheese stick (i'm in the same position as her so sorry if this is an insensitive way to describe it) so it actually is an effort and a half to not only eat right and get enough protein, but also eat the correct amount that you actually have the optimum amount of energy to expend while weightlifting. i understand that skinny people are still privileged on the larger scale but I kinda do empathise with body image struggles even if Mei's is possibly only surface level/performative.  

Posted

idk technically fitness could be a more interesting move for her channel but only if there's an actual set tangible goal of gaining muscle. a lot of people forget that whilst you can be skinny, without muscle definition you still kinda look like a cheese stick (i'm in the same position as her so sorry if this is an insensitive way to describe it) so it actually is an effort and a half to not only eat right and get enough protein, but also eat the correct amount that you actually have the optimum amount of energy to expend while weightlifting. i understand that skinny people are still privileged on the larger scale but I kinda do empathise with body image struggles even if Mei's is possibly only surface level/performative.  

i can see what you mean, i mostly meant it would be useless if her body hardly changed at all, still looked the same as always just not bloated like in her story pictures, and then she started making 'how i stay fit' videos. if she does manage to get a lot of muscle definition then it'd be more worthwhile to watch her talk about that sort of stuff, since i do know a few people irl who struggle with wanting to gain muscle mass but can't.

in general though i think she's too lazy to really keep up with working out...

Posted

My guess? She's trying to get a ~revenge body~ lmao

Posted

If Mei and Sei really broke up that quickly after Sei left his job and moved in w her,, what can I say except yikes :doge:

Following the "I never wanted to be a son anyways" bit from Sei, maybe he struggles with gender identity?? 

Posted

If Mei and Sei really broke up that quickly after Sei left his job and moved in w her,, what can I say except yikes :doge:

Following the "I never wanted to be a son anyways" bit from Sei, maybe he struggles with gender identity?? 

I still can't fathom how he even quit his great job just to live with her in Cali (like what was he gonna do afterwards?). It seemed like he got lucky too getting the Google job shortly after they came back from their Japan trip. She's toxic AF as a friend so I can imagine how she is in a relationship. 

Posted

A cheese stick lmao!!!! I totally get what you mean though because without muscle definition there is a sort of...softness to the body even if it's thin? I would be interested in this content if she was actually successful in gaining muscle mass. My concern is, if she decides to go this route, that using sponsored protein powders and meal-replacement shakes willy-nilly could have much more serious effects on her health. Promoting clothes and makeup is very different from promoting nutritional/fitness items that have a larger potential to negatively affect a person's bodily systems imo.

Posted (edited)

Maybe she’s planning on creating the chloe ting ab workout results as a video instead of posting another hair tutorial video? 🤔

Edited by Ztch

Posted

wait what posts did she remove?? just all the ones with sei?