• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Princessmei

2460 posts in this topic

Posted

Just as I was beginning to like her, I'm immediately reminded of why I stopped liking her in the first place.

Posted (edited)

Yes she is lmao. She started drama in the cosplay community with Zeal (if I remember correctly) and ended up leaving. Mei just showed a part of what she had been hiding from most of the public/strangers on the internet. No one really wants to support a catty person, which she is behind closed doors, so she kept quiet all this time. I'm sure her mental health affected this particular instance, but I don't think she gets an excuse just because she is actually creative and pretty. She's too old to act the way she did. And to be fair so are Leo and Karen, but Mei did start it. 

To be fair Zeal isn’t exactly spotless either

Edited by explojin

Posted

It’s been stated previously in the thread, but Zeal and Mei used to be best friends, then had a severe falling out to the point where they wouldn’t associate with each other at all. Although Zeal and her were no longer on speaking terms, they still had each other on Facebook, and Mei took offense to something Zeal had posted. Mei then vague posted talking shit about Zeal’s post, and Zeal replied in kind (vague posting back). It went back and forth, with Mei’s friends joining in and vague posting about Zeal’s post as well.

In that vein, Mei has a history of ruined friendships and went through 1 set of best friends per year (having dramatic fall outs with them each time). She was also known for being hard to work with and petty, so exactly how she’s been portraying herself in this situation with Karen. In the earlier days of her youtube channel she was constantly talking bad about her fans on Facebook. After a few of her statuses were screenshotted, she quickly deleted her account.

Does anybody have those screenshots? :o Do you know what the posts were about?

Posted

Does anybody have those screenshots? :o Do you know what the posts were about?

I've only seen these from the lolcow thread sadly.

1470560785025.thumb.png.c37ac5b1d249fac91470561768059.thumb.png.bc5a8ada0bebe5d4

From what I remember, Zeal's original post was a PSA saying something like women should be careful and protect themselves (this was after a sexual assault incident or accusation happened, I believe). Mei's post was saying how people shouldn't be "victim blaming" and guys shouldn't be assaulting people in the first place. Zeal's response was something along the lines that she wasn't victim blaming, and even if guys shouldn't assault people, it was foolish to think that people weren't going to and girls should make sure to protect themselves anyways since the world isn't an ideal place. I forget what the rest of the back and forth was about because it was pointless.

Posted

Is that a relative of mei? They look alike 

BC36C0B7-6097-411B-B4A8-0FB2A6963A32.jpeg

Posted (edited)

BC36C0B7-6097-411B-B4A8-0FB2A6963A32.jpeg

i think that's her sibling (as she says, aren't they trans??) they were brought up earlier in the thread

Edited by sleeping powder
it posted three times

Posted

She was disowned by Mei's family and supposedly did drugs. Not much info on her though.

Posted

She was disowned by Mei's family and supposedly did drugs. Not much info on her though.

she has two siblings 

Posted

from what i remember thats meis older sister but she has a younger trans brother i think who shes close with

Posted

I've only seen these from the lolcow thread sadly.

1470560785025.thumb.png.c37ac5b1d249fac91470561768059.thumb.png.bc5a8ada0bebe5d4

She sounds like such a bitch tbh, I'm honestly surprised. She seemed much nicer in her videos. Oh well

Posted

from what i remember thats meis older sister but she has a younger trans brother i think who shes close with

The person in the picture with Mei is the younger brother, not the older sister. Mei hasn't had any pictures, videos, etc. of her older sister, presumably because of their family drama.

Posted

The person in the picture with Mei is the younger brother, not the older sister. Mei hasn't had any pictures, videos, etc. of her older sister, presumably because of their family drama.

yeah sorry i remembered just after i said that

Posted

Tbh mei seems no different than simply Kenna. They both come from families with some wealth, are self absorbed weebs, and like displaying an IDGAF attitude. She definitely is a self entitled brat and the fact that people are JUST now noticing how toxic she really is is scary. It just shows how manipulative she truly is. I never really liked her because I’ve heard shitty things about her from friends who were in the cosplay community. Also the fact that she tried publicly calling out Karen but didn’t have the guts to publicly apologize just shows how she wasn’t really sorry for shit. 

I thought she had a thread before Kenna did? She's not just getting called out; she's been called out for a while but she doesn't have the same following as Kenna does. And to be fair, she doesn't lie or twist things about her ethnicity like Kenna tries to do (I've only read a few pages from Kenna's thread so I'm not too sure what she's done). 

Posted

Tbh mei seems no different than simply Kenna. They both come from families with some wealth, are self absorbed weebs, and like displaying an IDGAF attitude. She definitely is a self entitled brat and the fact that people are JUST now noticing how toxic she really is is scary. It just shows how manipulative she truly is. I never really liked her because I’ve heard shitty things about her from friends who were in the cosplay community. Also the fact that she tried publicly calling out Karen but didn’t have the guts to publicly apologize just shows how she wasn’t really sorry for shit. 

I don't think she is as bad as kenna... it's hard to top that train wreck lollll

can you spill the tea on what you've heard about her from the cosplay community though? i saw the screenshots above and people reference how "toxic" she was but i havent really seen any detailed stories?