• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

youtube Princessmei

2196 posts in this topic

Posted

For me, I really miss when mei posted videos that showed her personality. obviously she's really pretty but makeup tutorials get a bit boring after a while, but i liked her grwm or anything when she was just being herself rather than a makeup model

Posted

I don’t think Karen particularly copied her, but Karen hasn’t had a track record of being very original. I wish Mei would have DM’d them about it first, but what’s done is done. I still like Mei’s mirror picture more than Karen’s (bc Karen’s is legit so low effort lol “Let me just slap on some basic makeup and call it a day”) and I’m glad Mei had credited mengqi0 for the concept(? look?) idea at least. I know she used to have some problems with crediting soundcloud artists but she’s gotten way way better. 

I don’t like how Karen’s photographer (husband? or both?) is going around replying to everyone’s comments though. Karen herself can post a story or something about it, can’t she? It would clear things up quickly and efficiently, rather than starting a war in the comments. Seems a little cowardly of her to me.

what’s funny is that during the whole SoundCloud thing, he took the heat too and apologized for everything and didn’t really hear from her. My guess is whenever she doesn’t credit/copy people she gets him to take the heat so she’s less guilty. 

Posted

This just makes me miss down to earth weeaboo Mei more :/

Posted

tbh if I was in mei’s shoes accidentally overreacted over something trivial I’d be kinda embarrassed too and I’d take some time to cool down before apologizing cuz that shit’s awkward. let’s hope she apologizes soon

Posted (edited)

She posted some excuses on her story and called it a life learning lesson but didn’t apologize at all lmao what mad disrespect @ karen

Edited by yogiii

Posted

As much as I’m enjoying this tea...can they just talk to each other like the grown adults that they are

B4C7FE55-DB89-439D-A907-0353F02F28B9.thu30E55F17-0331-4B42-8DF9-0551F52819D2.thu

Posted

How hard is it to just add ‘and I wanted to say I’m sorry’ to the end of that paragraph? I think at this point they both need to move on because it looks like this isn’t going to get resolved 

Posted

I might try to start drama too if my SocialBlade looked like this:

E959770F-ECC0-4E64-BE24-EBF08C779C67.png

Posted

As much as I’m enjoying this tea...can they just talk to each other like the grown adults that they are

B4C7FE55-DB89-439D-A907-0353F02F28B9.thu30E55F17-0331-4B42-8DF9-0551F52819D2.thu

Didn't they say that she apologized through DM? I'd be pretty miffed too if I supposedly worked something out with someone through DM with an apology, then they pulled a 180* and posted that type of non-apology excuse on their story instead. 

Posted

I feel bad for her (sort of) 

she must be so embarrassed with this being so public and the people on the other side are being kinda excessive too. i'm not saying what she did was right but it seems like she tried to save face with her 'apology' and it's backfired

ot but i did think it was quite nice of her to take her parents back to china for a trip? i think she said she was doing that, its pretty sweet of her

Posted

Mei messed up. She already has difficulty posting and being interactive as she used to because of her mental health. I definitely don't agree with her calling out karen but I think Leo reacted a little aggresively (see Karen's thread). Mei isn't a shit starter so this was probably a first for her

Posted

Leo already said she apologized via DM so I’m not sure why he’s dissatisfied with this? She admitted she was wrong and he heard an apology, so it should be enough. How doesn’t it even sound like an excuse to post again? In this whole situation Leo is being pretty shitty—publicizing their interactions through his story and trying to pull some high school shit by calling her apology/explanation out too.  

Posted

Another post from Leo (it’s 14 hours old but I don’t follow him so I don’t check his stories much). Explains why they want a public apology a bit more 

257DF01F-7D5E-45F6-8C6C-96EF891DAD1A.jpeg

Posted

Another post from Leo (it’s 14 hours old but I don’t follow him so I don’t check his stories much). Explains why they want a public apology a bit more 

257DF01F-7D5E-45F6-8C6C-96EF891DAD1A.jpeg

Idk him and Karen are really making he situation worse for themselves. They're acting like children just discuss it in DMs considering they were friends and have gone to each other's houses. Mei was wrong in the beginning and they had a right to he upset but now they're just being excessive