• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Princessmei

2265 posts in this topic

Posted

can't speak for Mei's school district, but in my school district i could have graduated early by maximizing my electives (eg. taking certain core courses as electives before they became obligatory), taking HS level courses (which granted HS credit) in middle school, and by taking summer school for easy courses.

I’m not sure either. I think she finished her high school education at a [community] college. I assume she graduated from high school, but she never graduated from a college or university.

Thanks! Sorry it was an odd question i was just curious because she never explained it and i didn’t know how it could be possible.

Posted

In the video, she mentioned a vlog will be coming out next week.

I hate how stale her content has become. Obviously she still made vlogs and makeup tutorials, but they were always interesting and creative. Now her upload schedule is just grwm, vlog, grwm, ect.  and they are all exactly the same!

i also feel like she seems sad like she doesn’t want to be doing YT anymore 

Posted

Thanks! Sorry it was an odd question i was just curious because she never explained it and i didn’t know how it could be possible.

You can graduate and get your GED when you're 16 and leave high school. It's basically a high school equivalency test.

As for college, I think she went to community college. Not sure if she finished her associate's degree or not.

Posted

Not sure if this has been posted but Mei is a model for em cosmetics now?

858BA0CC-6546-4F26-AEAD-0A5000AD1365.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Here are the images I could find from EMCosmetics that has Mei modeling

28765092_557424737947154_484342163171809FN_MEI.jpg?v=1521504341VR_MEI.jpg?v=1521505569VM_MEI.jpg?v=1521505659CRIMSON_RED_MEI.jpg?v=1521503588SPANISH_EARTH_MEI.jpg?v=1521504634MM_MEI.jpg?v=1521504417FADED_CLEMENTINE_MEI.jpg?v=1521503990UV_MEI.jpg?v=1521504741
Edited by Snowman

Posted (edited)

^ Wow those EMcosmetic pics are light years away from her cosplay aesthetic. it's really interesting i used to idolize her so much for her ulzzang face/style. but here she looks so different - beautiful in a normal, non-ulzzang/net idol way. you can even see her natural freckles. tbh it's really refreshing! 

i miss her old content (mostly for her personality and how expressive she was about embarassing stuff she loved.. i remember her crying getting BL fanart in her mail lol) but I'll still follow her for her unique aesthetic :alpacacrush:

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 3.58.48 PM.png

Edited by yogiii
added pics

Posted

Here are the images I could find from EMCosmetics that has Mei modeling

Hidden Content

I think she looks super pretty in these pictures. ^__^

Posted

can someone pls tell me how old is she?

Posted

^ Wow those EMcosmetic pics are light years away from her cosplay aesthetic. it's really interesting i used to idolize her so much for her ulzzang face/style. but here she looks so different - beautiful in a normal, non-ulzzang/net idol way. you can even see her natural freckles. tbh it's really refreshing! 

i miss her old content (mostly for her personality and how expressive she was about embarassing stuff she loved.. i remember her crying getting BL fanart in her mail lol) but I'll still follow her for her unique aesthetic :alpacacrush:

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 3.58.48 PM.png

It really looks like she's trying to be CL lol

Posted

can someone pls tell me how old is she?

I believe she’s 19? I could be wrong.

Posted

I believe she’s 19? I could be wrong.

There was a Q&A video that she's born in 1996 and her birthday is on May.

Posted

oh wow she looks totally different! also i much prefer the mini wing they did for her instead of the long one she usually does lol

Posted (edited)

I'm probably the only one who thinks so, but she literally has one facial expression lol. Don't get me wrong, I think she's cute but yeah...

Also I'm not assuming anything but it's a little alarming how thin she's gotten ... she's still young so I doubt aging has made her lose so much weight from her face.

Edited by rk618

Posted

I'm probably the only one who thinks so, but she literally has one facial expression lol. Don't get me wrong, I think she's cute but yeah...

Also I'm not assuming anything but it's a little alarming how thin she's gotten ... she's still young so I doubt aging has made her lose so much weight from her face.

I remember superrrrrr early in the thread we actual discussed about how she only has one facial expression for photos.

she cute, but ya only one face.

Posted

The instagram video she posted has her smiling in a photoshoot from EMcosmetics too. I wonder why they didn't use it :alpacaworry: Most of the other models have different expressions except for her and one other person, but even they had a bit of variation.

firefox_2018-04-29_00-21-21.thumb.png.80

firefox_2018-04-29_00-20-03.thumb.png.b0