• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Princessmei

2341 posts in this topic

Posted

her new witch girl lookbook is so disappointing lmao

Is she ever gonna top those monster girl Halloween videos?

Posted

Is she ever gonna top those monster girl Halloween videos?

Nope, those were her best videos imo.

Posted

Aaagh, she looks sooo beautiful with black hair! She has this unique ability to rock soft and bold hair colors. I kinda wish her to have edgy style. She gives some inspiration to me in style plus motivation to become slim in order to rock such style lol. 

With her "fashion concept films" she might trying to achieve cool clothes commercial quality. She's quite not there yet so calling them "concept films" is a stretch. And in the last video when she was laying on the ground and camera was going over her body with the flash light...eh..kind disturbing. And I'm into "creepy" stuff. Anyways, let's give her time. She might become good at this. 

Posted

"fashion concept film"

22008059_1601844133188231_46847765503428

NOW THAT'S PRETENTIOUS!

Posted

Well that was embarrassing to watch.... 

Gotta love how the clothes were too dark to see / wasnt the point of the video yet she calls it "fashion concept". So what exactly is she doing lately except prancing around with some music and horrible editing skills. :((( 

This video rly hurt my eyes tbh..

Posted

And in the last video when she was laying on the ground and camera was going over her body with the flash light...eh..kind disturbing.

I felt the same way. She initially looks afraid to be seen by the camera, and then she later proceeds to lay down and rest all helplessly and sh*t as the camera pans over her body... Uhm. Ew. No. Imo the video was done in poor taste :\

Posted (edited)

The wig in the video looks really bad imo and the whole "fashion concept film lookbook" really doesn't suit mei she looks really akward in her witch and bad girl lookbooks :alpacaworry:

Edited by Bakugou's chinchin

Posted

Honestly, the video is just a bunch of clips of her looking over her shoulder, "looking" for something, and a bunch of "candid" shots.

Posted (edited)

maybe im blind but were there only two outfits in the whole video? thats kind of odd if its supposed to be a lookbook.

Edited by Kolols

Posted

not to mention that you can't even see the clothes at all... also i think it would be nice of her to put the links of the clothes she's wearing on her lookbook on the video's description, since she just mentions the website, but there's no direct link to the product itself.

Posted (edited)

Wearing black, playing spooky music, and having a "fashion concept film" in dark lighting doesn't make something witchy. The idea behind the video seemed very "safe" and lazy, imo. There's like, 0 character. Does she have a manager? Her old videos are better. She needs a manager or someone to guide her cause she has so much potential, but always falls sooo short.

Edited by Melancholy

Posted

Her content just seems to more lazy these days? This most recent video is just of her running around in her backyard with a flashlight. 

And the video of her trip with Seto Ayumi reminds me of when reality TV shows try to hide the fact that they have no content by filling up the programme with shots of them driving...

Posted

I'm really interested to see her private twitter..👀👀 has anyone tried to request a follow? 

IMG_2698.PNG

Posted

I'm really interested to see her private twitter.. has anyone tried to request a follow? 

IMG_2698.PNG

I think all her mutuals on dirtymei are close friends. We're gonna need a rat if we wanna see these tweets 🐀

Posted

I'm not sure if she's even interested in focusing on content creating now a days. It seems like she wants to get more serious / professional in the model and fashion industry beyond just social media.