• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Princessmei

2480 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Carmel

Posted

I miss when Mei was a normal teenager/young adult who liked anime, Undertale, and drugstore makeup smh

She always kinda reminded me of clothesencounters, and now they're both contrived

ikr! She looks so lost in her aesthetic lately :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

Edited by Carmel

Posted

It's been crazy seeing Mei go from Seto Ayumi fan to Seto Ayumi's bff. 

Posted

does Mei make a lot from youtube videos? since she's planning a trip to ny and Japan in just a few months

Posted (edited)

does Mei make a lot from youtube videos? since she's planning a trip to ny and Japan in just a few months

her social blade says her estimated earnings for the last 30 days are anywhere between 

$30 -400 dollars. I assume her film/photoshoots might pay her and if she has been planning it for awhile she could have very well been saving up. After all the last time she went to japan her expenses /ticket were payed for. 

she lives in CA so a road trip could easily be saved up for so i can easily see that if she saved her money + used her sales on depop solely for her trip/splitting the cost with olivia itd be a lot easier for her to travel. 

Edited by Carmel

Posted

IMG_4073.thumb.PNG.5753fdf298a0ebea029f2

Her hairrrrrr

she looks so cute here

Posted

I swear if she makes a grundgy harajuku comeback I will cry tears of joy

Posted (edited)

Mei? I found this on dollskill btw

IMG_0060.PNG

Edited by Rukitten

Posted

Mei?

IMG_0060.PNG

yup there's no doubt that's her

Posted (edited)

Mei?

IMG_0060.PNG

IMG_7061.thumb.PNG.5101b907aead0374f3f55unless she or the photographer collaborated with the clothing company or gave them permission, they pretty much ripped off one of her pictures (top right). they dont have her mentioned in the description and are selling a shirt with a drawing of her face on it for profit. i dont think she is aware of it since she hasnt mentioned it. 

Edited by nana_

Posted

I smell a lawsuit..

Posted

Woah, awesome spotting! It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. 

Posted

Unless the drawing is directly traced from the photo or stolen from someone, There isn't really any legal action she could take. Using someone's picture as reference isn't illegal, especially since the drawing is stylized and isn't using her name to advertise it.

Posted

Dolls Kill are known for stealing from other artists/people so it's no surprise, really.
Still kinda shitty though.