• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube Princessmei

2773 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks more like Haruka Kurebayashi for me? idk. Adorable, but this looks dangerously like a self-post. If it's not then excuse me.

Posted

I just saw this girl on tumblr and I think her different makeup looks are very pretty. 

Posted

Oh she is so beautiful! I think they do look alike in a few pictures but in general not really

Posted

Nothing special, just like any other generic model/aesthetic personal. What's with all the self posts lately? Did PULL get mentioned somewhere popular?

Posted

I like the twin sock bun tutorial of hers, but I agree with @ninjahawk she seems pretty generic other than the fact that she has piercings and died hair :alpacabored: Veeery fishy for a first post

Posted (edited)

She looks more like Haruka Kurebayashi for me? idk. Adorable, but this looks dangerously like a self-post. If it's not then excuse me.

I expected someone would assume that it's a self post. It isnt, but if you want to check anyway.

(just by my broken english you can already tell) 

Edited by Lamb

Posted

Her looks doesn't come even close to Haruka Kurebayashis!

But seriously, she and Ayumi look like fucking twins. What a lucky girl ;_; (I prefer Haruka though^^)

And she herself didn't claim to look like her, many people told her so.

Posted

They look so similar!  What beautiful girls.  

Sure she is generically a model and stuff but really she is beautiful so I like looking at her. :alpacalove:

Posted

I find her to be really annoying. Her voice is really irritating, especially when she squeals or does some other weird noises.I was wondering if she thought she was a special  snowflake and then I saw her 20 facts video and her little rant on how she hates being compared  made me post on here, she admits that she dislikes it and how much of a perfectionist she is and it just rang special snowflake in my head.  Also her head shape freaks me out a little.

Posted

She seems really petite for a model, idk anything about omocat tho so maybe height isn't an issue for them.

I think she's cute, love her hair tutorials! 

Posted

I like her a lot, but some things bother me like how she says she is vegan but eats meat/fish flavored umaibo? 

Posted

I don't like the crew she hangs out with. There was so much drama going around within her circle. They like to talk shit.

Posted

She's gorgeous imo, and she has very helpful videos and tips. Thanks to her, I finally got an inspiration to do for an everyday makeup routine. Her style might seem generic, but I think she's lovely. 

Posted

I don't like the crew she hangs out with. There was so much drama going around within her circle. They like to talk shit.

Which group are you talking about? Like Olivya (@gass.y), Nathalie (@spicy.inari), Gina (@jui6e)? Or like @essynoir and her group? Because as far as I know Mei really only talks to Olivya. I don't think she's friends with Nathalie and Gina