• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

group discussion Alt-right extremist Women

20 posts in this topic

Posted

So yeah, alt-right women. Or red-pilled women or even black-pilled women. Extreme cases. They think women are lesser than men, are weaker, stupider and practically should mostly breed. Extreme alt-right is as bad as it is (like most exteremes though), but it's so weird for me for a victim of an ideology to accept it and try to push it onto other people.

One example is Blonde here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw/videos

I haven't watched much from here, it's trully painful. However, there's one particular video...

Feel free to watch it on your own. And discuss of course! And add more examples! There's a bit of them on the Internet. 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cyka

Posted

Lol she's reading a script it seems

Posted (edited)

Ok I'm all for the red pill stuff and agree with a lot of the points I've heard from the few videos I've watched but yeah... She does come off as a bit high and mighty. Like everyone whose views don't aline with her own are below her? But at the same time open to teach others her views. I don't think I've watched enough of her to properly judge though and I haven't heard anything actually problematic. Honestly I don't find her videos that interesting so I'm not going to be wasting my time watching more lol.

She seems more conservative than the average woman but it's not that bad? Everyone has different views and morals but diverse thinking is a good thing! It helps us progress as a society. Nothing alt-right about it though. Haven't heard her say anything racist, homophobic or truly sexist?

In the video above I don't agree with everything but I can understand what she's saying. You may think it's outrageous and viewing women less than men and I can completely see how but it's really not. She's just saying people have standards and if you want to become successful you should aim for them. Not that women should cook and clean for their husbands and just be pretty little love dolls but be independent, learn how to cook for yourself; take care of yourself; work for yourself and your loved ones. Don't just expect everything is going to be given to you. Don't complain if no one doesn't want to be with you or whatever when you don't try at all and make everyone lower their standards to meet yours. I really don't think thats a bad policy to live by :alpacaheadshake:

Edit: I had only watched half of the video when I wrote this but as soon after she went to say all that stuff about womens jobs are to support their husbands which is true for a lot of women that don't have actual jobs but these day more and more women are wanting to pursue work so it's not really valid.

Like I see what she's saying but it doesn't mean all women are happier raising kids and staying home (though I think for most women they prefer to but this doesn't mean women are less than men). Jordan Peterson explains it a lot better.

Some interesting quotes...

"Feminism didn't give me everything that I have" Yeah ok I agree go on... "It was the patriarchy" wait what? The patriarchy doesn't exist but I can see what she's saying.

"Feminism is for idiots and uglies" Actually I can see where she's coming from (girls who don't put any effort into themselves but want to be excepted as they are (not realistic) or people who want to be seen as intelligent know it alls without doing any research) but their are a load of really hot smart feminists out their lol.

But yeah I'm just gonna stick with my girl Josephine (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89QtIAIY6xQgOhMYxMWXFA) I don't really watch any other "red pill" YouTubers aside from her and Blair White.

I'd like to hear what she's done/said that makes you think she's an extremist? I don't think it's fair that you call her alt-right just because she's a conservative "red pill" YouTuber.

Edited by flower

Posted (edited)

I just wish that all these people alt right people stop telling everyone that they know better and that every study ever supports their opinions on family and traditional male and female roles.

Im all for supporting people that want independence, carriers with or without kids, equality at work but also for women that want to be stay at home moms and be traditional housewives.

If you want to be mother and have supporting role in your marriage go for it, but stop telling women that they wont be happy if they dont choose that.

You should do what makes you happy, and nobody should judge you for it (and you should be respected for your choices), but Ive mostly seen them shoving their opinions as the only correct way so I've stopped event trying to watch them.

(Im also going to say that extreme alt left ppl act in similar manner just with opposite views, but this is not the topic)

(Also, this is not directly connected to this woman you posted, but just my general opinion on alt-right people I saw)

Edited by Opheliac

Posted (edited)

Edited by bestamericanrecord

Posted (edited)

Lol, I remember stumbling upon her channel once and then I completely forgot about her once I had scrolled through her "Uploads" page and closed the tab. She's just another "red pilled" broad who doesn't practice what she preaches, AKA she loves raving about women belonging in the kitchen but she herself doesn't live a particularly traditional and feminine lifestyle. WHOOPS! Cornyking.thumb.png.3fe67a5f2df91b4b8351

No, seriously, her wardrobe mostly seems to consist of tank tops and low cut shirts and she even appears to be naked in her profile photo. I don't know about you people but that doesn't scream very "traditional" to me:

5a7a378139ba8_kak.thumb.png.83bc25a8c43b

Edited by JunkFood

Posted (edited)

Some interesting quotes...

"Feminism didn't give me everything that I have" Yeah ok I agree go on... "It was the patriarchy" wait what? The patriarchy doesn't exist but I can see what she's saying.

"Feminism is for idiots and uglies" Actually I can see where she's coming from (girls who don't put any effort into themselves but want to be excepted as they are (not realistic) or people who want to be seen as intelligent know it alls without doing any research) but their are a load of really hot smart feminists out their lol.

But yeah I'm just gonna stick with my girl Josephine (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89QtIAIY6xQgOhMYxMWXFA) I don't really watch any other "red pill" YouTubers aside from her and Blair White.

I'd like to hear what she's done/said that makes you think she's an extremist? I don't think it's fair that you call her alt-right just because she's a conservative "red pill" YouTuber.

I'm not a fan of labels like "alt-right", "feminism", "red pill", "blue pill", or any other term used to cast a general label on an entire set of people.  I've seen too many toxic narcissists like (Harvey Weinstein or Josh Whedon who labeled themselves as "male feminists") who used positive labels to avoid being called out for their awful behavior.  

Then I've seen reasonable people get slapped with negative labels like recently Jordan Peterson (who they're to label as "Alt-Right" when anyone familiar with his work would laugh hard at that) to silence dissent.  

Some very bad people have called themselves feminists to avoid punishment for their actions. And some very good and reasonable people like Camilia Page and recently Margeret Atwood (yes, the writer of a "Handmaiden's Tale" apparently not a feminist anymore because she spoke of true equality) are stripped of that label for expressing wrong think.  

The you tuber in that video "How women can provide value again" is just an idiot trying to make a profit off men desperate for solutions to why they can't seem to find success in our current society.  As others have pointed out, look at the outfits she wears while trying to spout about women needing to be in the kitchen.  Why does she do that?  

Because her audience is men.  She is trying to get the attention of men who want to listen to that kind of message.  Her message isn't for women, but men.  She is an opportunists who sees a viable market to turn a profit off. "Red Pill" videos attract a lot of views.  There is clearly a large and growing audience for that topic, and like locusts there are always those who want to descend on that food source.  

The bigger danger is trying to use labels to censor reasonable arguments (Camilie Paglia, Margaret Atwood) or mask bad behavior (Josh Whedon, Woody Allen).  I hate the way "alt-right", "leftist" and a slew of others are abused to slander or hide slanderous behavior.  It's better to avoid using labels all together and judge the person by their content and character directly. 

The blonde you tuber who made this video is just an opportunists wanting to exploit the "red pill" for views and $$$ and attention.  I don't worry about whether she's Alt-Right, but more than she's desperate for $$$ and attention by making these kind of junk videos.  

And You Tube is full of many more like her trying to exploit gullible people.  

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

Ahoy there young folks, it's your favorite bewildered Captian Tugboat McBoatface.

This caliber of personality I am keenly interested in. Not the pseudo Stepford Wife ideology,  but the woman desperate enough for attention to allow her to be something of a trader to her gender for neck beard dollars. That will become an interesting bit of middle-aged womanhood. 

Posted

So yeah, alt-right women. Or red-pilled women or even black-pilled women. Extreme cases. They think women are lesser than men, are weaker, stupider and practically should mostly breed. Extreme alt-right is as bad as it is (like most exteremes though), but it's so weird for me for a victim of an ideology to accept it and try to push it onto other people.

One example is Blonde here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw/videos

I haven't watched much from here, it's trully painful. However, there's one particular video...

Feel free to watch it on your own. And discuss of course! And add more examples! There's a bit of them on the Internet. 

To me, she seems like another pretty face for /pol/ to fap over.

Posted

I'm not a fan of labels like "alt-right", "feminism", "red pill", "blue pill", or any other term used to cast a general label on an entire set of people.  I've seen too many toxic narcissists like (Harvey Weinstein or Josh Whedon who labeled themselves as "male feminists") who used positive labels to avoid being called out for their awful behavior.  
Then I've seen reasonable people get slapped with negative labels like recently Jordan Peterson (who they're to label as "Alt-Right" when anyone familiar with his work would laugh hard at that) to silence dissent.  

Some very bad people have called themselves feminists to avoid punishment for their actions. And some very good and reasonable people like Camilia Page and recently Margeret Atwood (yes, the writer of a "Handmaiden's Tale" apparently not a feminist anymore because she spoke of true equality) are stripped of that label for expressing wrong think.  

The you tuber in that video "How women can provide value again" is just an idiot trying to make a profit off men desperate for solutions to why they can't seem to find success in our current society.  As others have pointed out, look at the outfits she wears while trying to spout about women needing to be in the kitchen.  Why does she do that?  

Because her audience is men.  She is trying to get the attention of men who want to listen to that kind of message.  Her message isn't for women, but men.  She is an opportunists who sees a viable market to turn a profit off. "Red Pill" videos attract a lot of views.  There is clearly a large and growing audience for that topic, and like locusts there are always those who want to descend on that food source.  

The bigger danger is trying to use labels to censor reasonable arguments (Camilie Paglia, Margaret Atwood) or mask bad behavior (Josh Whedon, Woody Allen).  I hate the way "alt-right", "leftist" and a slew of others are abused to slander or hide slanderous behavior.  It's better to avoid using labels all together and judge the person by their content and character directly. 

The blonde you tuber who made this video is just an opportunists wanting to exploit the "red pill" for views and $$$ and attention.  I don't worry about whether she's Alt-Right, but more than she's desperate for $$$ and attention by making these kind of junk videos.  

And You Tube is full of many more like her trying to exploit gullible people.  

I 100% agree! She's exploiting men for views. You said everything I wanted to say but I fail with words 😭 (I don't like the terms either but idk what else to refer to it as )

And the other point of labeling people as alt-right etc. without any reason is what I was trying to explain in my post.

I was trying to explain points of hers that may make others think of her in this way in a different light even though I don't agree with a lot of it myself. I guess playing devils advocate?  I really don't think what she's saying is as bad as everyone makes it out to be but I can see why they think it. Sorry, I really am absolutly terrible at putting my thoughts into words but I hope everyone gets what I'm saying. 

And I also can't believe how everyone thinks Jordan Peterson is an alt-right homophobic, transphobic asshole. He's one of the most sweetest and smartest person I've ever seen? 

(what is up with my grammar here I can't tell)

Posted

And I also can't believe how everyone thinks Jordan Peterson is an alt-right homophobic, transphobic asshole. He's one of the most sweetest and smartest person I've ever seen? 

(what is up with my grammar here I can't tell)

Yes, I agree.  Jordan Peterson is the subject of a smear campaign.   

They are doing the same against Camilia Paglia because she also speaks with reason and for real equality.  

So called "Red-Pill" women are just women's version of "male feminists", men who want to lower women's guard to exploit them by saying, "You can trust me.  I'm a male feminist~"  Josh Whedon and Weinstein being some of the more famous cases of that.  

Never trust a "red-pill" woman anymore than a "male feminist".  What I mean by that is not others labels for them, but when they insist on calling themselves that or push for allies to do that for them (like Weinstein with is media lapdogs).  That's a red flag that they're trying to drop someone's defenses by using a label that convinces the person "we're on the same side. You can trust me".  

Red pill women are trying to lower mens' defenses the way male feminists try to get around women's.  

Labels like "alt right" are slapped on unfairly to people like Jordan Peterson to raise people's defenses against people who really are there to help.  

As for the "red pill" women like this, even espoused feminist Laci Green took the "red pill" a couple months ago.  I don't believe it for a moment.  It's just more profits and click baiting. On both sides, men and women, are many bitter people who feel left out by society and unable to find a partner. Rather than look to themselves for answers, they want to lash out at the other gender with things like "all men are pigs" or "all women are crazy".  aka, not my fault, but their fault I can't get someone to stay.  

Red Pill women are just exploiting lonely, bitter men by saying, "I'm not like those other women, I feel your pain. I understand. You can trust me."  Those women don't believe any of what they say.  That's why their hypocrites.  They're snake oil sellers.  

Posted

I heard some parts about appearance and while I do agree on that looking not sloppy and dressing nicely is good but what about the men how about their appearance?  I didn't watch the whole video but was scrolling through the comments and the comments are very disgusting, alot of alt-right men think women are just sex objects to just please men and that is their only purpose on this earth. I seen this comment over and over again on there: "If you want to keep a man happy in marriage keep his belly full and his balls empty." So women are just "objects" to the alt right men, and they are pissed off because alot of women don't want to be their barefoot and pregnant sex toy. And not all men think sex is a priority or only thing they need in a relationship, but these alt-right men do, they don't want anything but food and a baby factory. And funny thing is they are calling women land whales and other insulting names but what about themselves? It's not just women who are overweight but the men too, and like they themselves are so super attractive or have a great personality, why don't they look in the mirror before blaming others for why they cannot get a lady or keep a lady because of their own bad personalities or appearance, oh that's right because if they did look in the mirror it would shatter. They sound like low iq cavemen by saying women are just food dispensing machines and sex baby factories. Sadly alot of these guys come over to Asia look for a mail order bride as their victim, and I hear of alot of murder cases in their marriages.

Posted (edited)

And funny thing is they are calling women land whales and other insulting names but what about themselves? It's not just women who are overweight but the men too, and like they themselves are so super attractive or have a great personality, why don't they look in the mirror before blaming others for why they cannot get a lady or keep a lady because of their own bad personalities or appearance, oh that's right because if they did look in the mirror it would shatter. They sound like low iq cavemen by saying women are just food dispensing machines and sex baby factories. Sadly alot of these guys come over to Asia look for a mail order bride as their victim, and I hear of alot of murder cases in their marriages.

Well, I think this is what a lot of alt right alpha men look like

zxkz7239f4101.jpg

From https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7gmliy/old_but_gold/

Of course a lot of them will jizz in their pants in excitement when a pretty woman tells them their twisted worldview is right.

Slightly O/T I can confirm the "mail order bride" part, it's not necessarily typical ctrl + alt right men who go to Asia for the sake of looking for a obedient wife but most of them seem to be miserable men who've failed to find themselves a wife in their own homecountry. One of my close relatives teaches Swedish to immigrants and she's had a whole bunch of Thai mail order wives as her pupils. Some of them were basically treated like dirt by their husbands

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Love how this bitch is talking shit about unattractive women, lady, you look like a shrivelled up turd. 

She seems like the type of person that obese neckbeard MGTOWs tickle their pee-pee over.

Don't get me wrong, if a consenting couple wants to follow traditional gender roles I'm all for that, you do you boo.

But I can tell you right now lady, I am no baby factory. I am not going to be the type of person who stays at home while their husband goes out and fufills his dream of doing whatever while I am stuck at home regretting my desicions with my 5th newborn is sucking my tits dry. I mean we are already overpopulated enough (not hating on anyone with kids BTW). Go back to the 50s. And I am in no way a feminist by today's standards.  

I can't watch the rest of this video. I think I'm going to have an aneurysm.