• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kaddi Chan/ Kaddi Cosplay

375 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Doesn't even look like Bowsette. -.- Looks more like the creepy loli Koopa kid version. 

She can't do the nasty nasty version everyone else is doing, Kaddi is a pure uwu loli. :alpacaheadshake: 

It's kinda funny that she didn't nothing herself. The crown is 3D printed from on of her slaves and clothes are probably sponsored. I guess it's too much work to make a crown out of eva foam.

Edited by luz

Posted

She always has to justify herself every time. So what if she didn't join the other hypes? It's as if she's shaming other cosplayers for doing so

Posted

She always has to justify herself every time. So what if she didn't join the other hypes? It's as if she's shaming other cosplayers for doing so

The fun thing is that she did actually cosplay hype characters like dva, Platelet Chan or Mashu. That sounds maybe kinda rude but I don't thing she has one creative bone in her body, most of her cosplays are generic  favorite of the seasons lolis. (expect Nero, I still don't understand why she did her...Nero is so far away from being a loli.)  

And yeah this happened ¬¬

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.4e0b85fe441c9edd

Posted

Honest even though she justifies her cosplay, it looks like a poor excuse so she can shame other cosplayers doing it. The irony looks much worse now.
And honest has she ever done anything by herself? I mean not even her make up is very creative. Everytime I see the same generic Kawaii-uwu-Loli Make-Up. 

Posted

The fun thing is that she did actually cosplay hype characters like dva, Platelet Chan or Mashu. That sounds maybe kinda rude but I don't thing she has one creative bone in her body, most of her cosplays are generic  favorite of the seasons lolis. (expect Nero, I still don't understand why she did her...Nero is so far away from being a loli.)  

And yeah this happened ¬¬

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.4e0b85fe441c9edd

Being liked by Joey is not a good thing, just like wanting to be a real life loli is not a good thing. -_-

Posted

i have largely ignored kaddi but seeing her selling blurry selfies forces me to comment on her blatant greed and taking advantage of fans

2300.png

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by facelesssloth

Posted

i have largely ignored kaddi but seeing her selling blurry selfies forces me to comment on her blatant greed and taking advantage of fans

2300.png

But hey taking selfies is super hard for her :') She posted on twitter how long it takes for her to take selfies.(can't find the post because this girls spammes so much on twitter srsly) and apparently it takes her a whole fucking day. Who the fuck needs 3 hours for a mediocre make up look?? And after taking the whole fucking day selfies 90% are blurred?? Maybe get a fucking tripod for your phone if it's so hard for you to take non blurry pics. 

Sorry for cursing so much but I'm so done with her. Selling shitty selfies of a stupid hype character but acting all mighty and high because she has no patreon. 

Posted

But hey taking selfies is super hard for her :') She posted on twitter how long it takes for her to take selfies.(can't find the post because this girls spammes so much on twitter srsly) and apparently it takes her a whole fucking day. Who the fuck needs 3 hours for a mediocre make up look?? And after taking the whole fucking day selfies 90% are blurred?? Maybe get a fucking tripod for your phone if it's so hard for you to take non blurry pics. 

Sorry for cursing so much but I'm so done with her. Selling shitty selfies of a stupid hype character but acting all mighty and high because she has no patreon. 

They are so blurred because she takes them with apps like meitu or snow so her face looks more cute (uwu) 
these apps kill the quality of every picture no matter what phone you use, but hey, thats the price for big eyes, clear skin, small nose and no jaw. I remember, back in my days people still used Photoshop and liquity-tool. 

Posted (edited)

Slightly ot but Kaddi is part of the problem

I scrolled yesterday through shpock(an app where you can sell second hand stuff) while looking for cosplays and I noticed a influx of fate cosplays and recognized the cosplayers that sold the stuff. I check the Instagram of them and well it looked like that they all took some selfies and put the cosplay up for sale. (I get that you sell sometimes cosplays but selling all of them instant after taking some selfies??) 

I'm kinda sad that the cosplay community is like this now, you buy a cosplay, put it on, take some selfies with snow or meitu and post it on Instagram and wait for the neckbeard likes. There is no passion about it, everyone just wants to make the next hype character and milk the trend and Kaddi does exactly the same and got popular with it. All this easy to impress young girls want the same fame like her and follow her foot steps. 

Where is the fun of dressing up, why is everything so serious and why does everyone wants money? 

And maybe I'm just a gatekeeper but I really like fate and I'm actually quiet happy that many people start to cosplay from it but it kinda sucks when you want to talk about it because most of them have no idea about it and yes I get it that fate has some cool designs and cute characters but it also has a story...  

Sorry for the rant..I'm just a little bit sad

Edited by luz

Posted

Slightly ot but Kaddi is part of the problem

I scrolled yesterday through shpock(an app where you can sell second hand stuff) while looking for cosplays and I noticed a influx of fate cosplays and recognized the cosplayers that sold the stuff. I check the Instagram of them and well it looked like that they all took some selfies and put the cosplay up for sale. (I get that you sell sometimes cosplays but selling all of them instant after taking some selfies??) 

I'm kinda sad that the cosplay community is like this now, you buy a cosplay, put it on, take some selfies with snow or meitu and post it on Instagram and wait for the neckbeard likes. There is no passion about it, everyone just wants to make the next hype character and milk the trend and Kaddi does exactly the same and got popular with it. All this easy to empress young girls want the same fame like her and follow her foot steps. 

Where is the fun of dressing up, why is everything so serious and why does everyone wants money? 

And maybe I'm just a gatekeeper but I really like fate and I'm actually quiet happy that many people start to cosplay from it but it kinda sucks when you want to talk about it because most of them have no idea about it and yes I get it that fate has some cool designs and cute characters but it also has a story...  

Sorry for the rant..I'm just a little bit sad

i know the feels. Now that the first love live died out, a lot of girls are selling their love live cosplays. Same with fate. They do a shoot, then they sell it. If I had like a separate room and a lot of extra money, I'd put them on display :(

Posted

Honest this is so sad, but I guess the reason why people has many recycle cosplay is bc you can buy them very cheap on Aliexpress or Taobao. I mean if buying cosplay is still as expensive back in 2008, there won't be so many recycle cosplays bc you won't be so tempted to buy them bc they were so expensive. And if you sew them by yourself you won't sell it so fast bc you know you put a lot of hardwork on your cos.

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by facelesssloth

Posted (edited)

I made them brighter 

PicsArt_10-22-10.41.31.png

PicsArt_10-22-10.41.16.png

I was cleaning out my gallery and found this old screenshot. Sadly I can't find or don't have the original anymore. You can't read it all but like it's been said before on this thread she hates sfs and no wonder everyone in the German cosplay community dislikes her.

Screenshot_20181022-004526_Gallery.jpg

Edited by elefire

Posted

I think even for the first try, that makeup isn't good. the shape of the blood looks unnatural and disproportional. also it's boring. for someone who claims to be so good at cosplay (even just with editing) this is a lame attempt on doing sfx makeup. seen better german cosplay noobs with unedited sfx makeup at cons.