• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Kaddi Chan/ Kaddi Cosplay

373 posts in this topic

Posted

Down-to-earth Kaddi.

Not a popularity contest? Why do you always bring up your number of likes? 

Involves beloved fictional characters? You cosplayed characters you dont even like

Not trying to belittle and shame? Well, we have screen shots to show that you're a hypocrite about that.

Screenshot_2018-09-06-04-46-26-53.png

Posted

I forgot to add that she keeps on tagging and mentioning popular instagrammers on her story. And a lot of her posts are exaggerated. She's kinda like the wolfychu of cosplay.

Posted

New pic from a photographer!

This picture is great imo and I would be so hyped to post it everywhere! ... I hope she does, there's nothing bad/wrong in it :alpacaheadshake: 

41489474_1863616860424001_4110537521954291712_o.jpg

Posted

She also had a shooting in her diamond cosplay, we will never see anything of that for sure and yeah more Mashu. When will she shoot her? 

yxc.thumb.jpg.326875ac6f06c2471ae93e75e7KakaoTalk_20180911_211127293.thumb.jpg.dKakaoTalk_20180911_211131582.thumb.jpg.b

Posted

New pic from a photographer!

This picture is great imo and I would be so hyped to post it everywhere! ... I hope she does, there's nothing bad/wrong in it :alpacaheadshake: 

41489474_1863616860424001_4110537521954291712_o.jpg

The fact she also commented this underneath the post/photo just makes me feel even weirder about it. Why would you want anymore photos if you ain't gonna do shit with them?

20180912_073953.jpg

Posted

20180912_073953.jpg

best part is that the photographer made you look like a badass. I'm sorry, but I feel like she's lacking something from the pose

Posted

Her voice sounds so fake :beardo: And she is a vip, thought nobody in Germany really likes her

why do all these "kawaii uwu girls" have to fake their voice like WE ALL KNOW ITS NOT YOUR REAL VOICE JUST STOP IT 

Posted (edited)

Translation of her interview.

Interviewer: Today I have with me Kaddie who has a massive reach on social media.

1. Why do you cosplay?
What I love about cosplay and what I find so fascinating about cosplay is how versatile it is. She goes on to talk about all the individual tasks of making a cosplay: designing it, making it, makeup, styling, cutting the wig etc. Talking as if she works hard and makes her costumes herself.

2. How long have u been cosplaying?
I started 3 years ago but only seriously got into  2 and a half years ago.

3. What inspired you to even start cosplay?
OK! Soooo the situation was I'm very small and I use to have long blond hair and everyone told me I look exactly like a character from Attack On Titan I have to cosplay her. Then she goes on to talk about how much she loves Attack On Titan and how hard she worked on that first cosplay.

4. Do you prefer male or female characters?
Female because I can't identify myself with male characters. I'm too small and delicate to be a male character. I also couldn't do it because of my voice and my height. I don't feel like it would be authentic enough.

5. Is anyone in your family into cosplay?
My parents absolutely hate cosplay they thought I had gone absolutely insane. They thought I was trying to escape reality. They needed forever to understand that it is just a creative hobby. They still do not like it but they accept and tolerate it.

6. Does your family support your cosplay?
My brother finds it really cool because he is an otaku himself. My parents find it nice to look at but they are always complaining about why I can't just take normal photos of myself. Because I have almost no photos of me out of cosplay.

7. What's your favourite anime?
Attack On Titan. I am not a fan of fantasy I like Attack On Titan because it is a serious anime.  She talks about a few other animes that just taught her some life lessons and gave her a new perspective on life. She talks about her favourite female anime character from that anime saying she loves the character because it is a strong individual independent woman not like other female characters in other anime.

8. Who do you hate most in anime?
Honestly, I have no idea how to spell the name basically she says some male character and the reason why she hates him is that he's too,  strong has too many powers and all the women love him and his not sympathetic.

9. How long, have you been on Instagram because your so famous?!
I must say at the start I did not really understand Instagram. The the first few months I had Instagram but I didn't really use it. I've only actively started using it for about 1 and a half 2 years now. She tries to end this question quickly.

10. You must have a lot of hard-core fans. Have you ever had some crazy fans?
She does not really want to answer this. In fear that some of them are going to be watching this, I do not wait to go into any details. The only thing I will say is lots of my fans cross the Line. She talks about how there are fans who want to find out her real name her real identity about her real life and her out of cosplay. And how uncomfortable it makes her.

11. Do people ask for photos when they see you in public?
At conventions yes. People in public rarely ask for photos. On the street, people don't recognise me yet. She said it as if she is going to become so famous that it'll soon happen.

12. You're so Instagram famous is it hard to get around conventions because of this?
It depends what you like about conventions I used to love looking at every single shop but meanwhile, I'm absolutely broke so I stay away from the shops. But I love meeting people. I love the big crowds ( around me/because of me). Even if it makes it hard to move I don't want to move. I love it.

13. Would you have a problem meeting and befriending someone who for example only has 300 followers? And for example, doing partner cosplays?
Well, I fundamentally don't like partner cosplays. I'm such a spontaneous person I want the freedom to be able to say one day before the convention oh  I want to do something else I don't want to be tied to my partner. The reasonability takes away my fun. But followers are no problem it's just a number it won't make you a better person. I have friends who don't even have Instagram

14. Do you have any contact with even more famous cosplayers?
I know pixelcosplay for example. Let's just say it this way the moment money comes into the picture with cosplay and that's the case with a lot of bigger cosplayers I feel like there is a lot of rivalries. And that why I don't get along with all bigger cosplayers. I don't have any drama I just feel like some of them take it to seriously. So I stay away from that kind of cosplayer. But there are a  few big cosplayers I do have as friends.

15. What do you think about Patreon?
It depends. She then talks about German legal stuff you have to know if you start Patreon. Patreon itself is a nice thing.  But currently Patreon is flooded with cosplayers who strip down for money and so many people do it that Patreon now has that "taste".  It's ruined Patreons image. It's nothing for me because I don't want to tie my Hobby to money. It should stay a hobby and be fun. I don't want the pressure of having to be very active because I'm getting money.

She then says goodbye in some Asian language.

Edited by elefire

Posted

Does she realise there is a shit tonne of feminine male characters that she could do, like, um Nagisa from Ass Class. Heck, even Shinji from NGE is quite delicate looking.

I think she just wants to stick to the uwu female loli characters that she likes to pretend she is.

Posted

Does she realise there is a shit tonne of feminine male characters that she could do, like, um Nagisa from Ass Class. Heck, even Shinji from NGE is quite delicate looking.

I think she just wants to stick to the uwu female loli characters that she likes to pretend she is.

Let be honest most males in anime aren't super masculine but Kaddi needs her lolis :alpacaheadshake: 

Aaaand guys she finally uploaded a pic form pixelmania :alpacashocked: And of course she brings that "i'M NoT seXy" bullshit. Kaddi pls stop. Nobody fucking cares at this point if you do a "sexy" cosplay. 

Screenshot_15.thumb.png.82dc44254f331c94Screenshot_16.thumb.png.84b33e62d02fc0da

Posted

Her voice sounds so fake :beardo: And she is a vip, thought nobody in Germany really likes her

So as a German I was a bit confused by this because the official event called "Cosplayball" is a pretty big side event of one of the biggest German conventions, the Dokomi. They have pretty popular guests and everything and I checked out their homepage and couldn't find Kaddi. So I googled. Turns out this "Cosplayball" that interviewed her was not the Dokomi one, but one of a tiny event in a small city in the East of Germany. I guess they had to adjust their name because people kept confusing the events, in the end they called it "Tanabata Cosplayball".

Bildschirmfoto_2018-09-23_um_12.57.40.th

Which leads me to my actual point, no, Kaddi isn't popular in Germany. I already said that on the thread, but to be popular in Germany and to be accepted by the local cosplay community, you actually have to attend conventions and be respectful towards other cosplayers and photographers. It doesn't matter as much if cosplays are bought or self-made (even though the latter is more respected and appreciated), but disregarding a photographers work by not sharing it and preferring selfies and trashing other cosplayers (for lewds etc) in general isn't well received. Aside from the whole loli-baiting, that's really something a lot of people don't agree with.

Posted (edited)

It really sounded like she was talking about us when she answered question 10.

Edited by elefire

Posted

Saw on fb

Looks who next on Bowsette

42683440_1167577596724235_83215024431248

Text from original post 

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need to mention the hype train with 2B and Zero two tho :alpacaconfused: just makes me think I should stop fishing in Nier and get on with the story :alpacadone:

One way of overcoming childhood fears - just cosplay them!
Yes Bowser used to scare the hell out of me as a child...
so here it is - Bowsette 1f525.png🔥1f525.png🔥1f525.png🔥 I didn't jump on the Hypetrain when 2B and Zero Two was popular because although they were amazing characters with beautiful design, I didn't think I'd be able to pull them off xD
But when I saw the Bowsette and Princess Boo Trend start on Twitter I was like yyyYYYAAAAS SIGN ME UP! I felt super motivated because this felt like something I could actually make work in my own way? And I immediately remembered these clothes I owned since 2 years but never saw a chance to actually use them! So I wanted to challenge myself and try to get it ready as fast as I can FACE_WITH_COLON_THREE.png:3 And here we are.
While the Trend is still fresh and de Kaddi still motivated1f525.png🔥Thanks so much to @zerrak.j for the fast 3D Print!
Hope you all like it 1f60e.png😎

#bowsette #クッパ姫 #コスプレ #cosplay

Posted

Saw on fb

Text from original post 

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the need to mention the hype train with 2B and Zero two tho :alpacaconfused: just makes me think I should stop fishing in Nier and get on with the story :alpacadone:

Hidden Content

ofc she is gonna milk it for her neckbeard fans

df0.gif

Posted

Saw on fb

Text from original post 

Hidden Content

Doesn't even look like Bowsette. -.- Looks more like the creepy loli Koopa kid version.