Kaddi Chan/ Kaddi Cosplay

361 posts in this topic

Posted

Kind of OT but found this in another tread, its related to kaddi, 

thoughts? 

This Dutch cosplayer seems to claim that kaddi will be her cosplay partner for pixelmania with a Girls Frontline UMP (9 or 45) cosplay but nothing seems to be confirmed. 

Do you think she will actually do it? It doesn't seem sexy enough or loli enough for her standards but the other cosplayer is known for jumping on other people to gain attention. 

35882138_1667450253368650_55975973847218screenshot1.png.3ac7d7e8bc87f8a080bb6a9f

Posted

thoughts? 

Hidden Content

Oooh a Kimu x Kaddi collabration would be entertaining, both are entitled overshopped cosplay attention whores. But I'm pretty sure this won't happen.

Posted

thoughts? 

Hidden Content

Tbh I didn't even know they were friends? (Or aren't they...?? :alpacaconfused:)

I wonder if Kaddi knows the shit Kimu did (and still does) and vice versa. This'll turn out very interesting. But no, I don't think Kaddi will cosplay any of the UMP sisters. They're definitely not loli enough. Could you imagine her with a realistic gun? Lmao...

Posted

Tbh I didn't even know they were friends? (Or aren't they...?? :alpacaconfused:)

I wonder if Kaddi knows the shit Kimu did (and still does) and vice versa. This'll turn out very interesting. But no, I don't think Kaddi will cosplay any of the UMP sisters. They're definitely not loli enough. Could you imagine her with a realistic gun? Lmao...

i can imagine her as ump with a close up selfie picture. Comment how much she will get attention from the cosplay. But won't have the guts to actually post professionally taken pictures. You know, usual bit--- I mean Kaddi

Posted

thoughts? 

This Dutch cosplayer seems to claim that kaddi will be her cosplay partner for pixelmania with a Girls Frontline UMP (9 or 45) cosplay but nothing seems to be confirmed. 

Do you think she will actually do it? It doesn't seem sexy enough or loli enough for her standards but the other cosplayer is known for jumping on other people to gain attention. 

Not sure how quickly one can convice Kaddi, but surely Kimu will slime her way into convincing Kaddi to cosplay UMP with her since Kaddi does have a big number, bought or not, Kaddi does have a larger audience than Kimu.

I don't think Kaddi suits UMP either, I don't know this game very well but there are a bunch of loli characters that Kaddi would probably cosplay but they seem less popular from what I've seen.

Posted

Kaddi.. Are you sure:alpacaconfused:

I understand lightning and angles can make a huge difference when taking photos, but pretty sure they don't dramatically change your facial features. 

20180710_071156.jpg

20180710_071240.jpg

Posted

I'm amazed she hasn't been posting/ranting on her insta lately.

Posted

I understand lightning and angles can make a huge difference when taking photos, but pretty sure they don't dramatically change your facial features. 

20180710_071156.jpg

20180710_071240.jpg

She feels bad for herself when people meet her irl because they can tell how much photoshopping and "angles" she uses.

Posted (edited)

I really recommend digging threw Twitter for photo's 

Da7RmfRWAAA0fr7.jpg

CLCGdUSXAAAyAaY.jpg

20180622_153408.jpg

images.jpeg

Cj2Rj89WsAAXi1V.jpg

20180622_153139.jpg

20180622_153152.jpg

20180622_153231.jpg

20180622_153257.jpg

20180622_153320.jpg

20180622_153336.jpg

She's actually not too bad looking without the shoop, I think it's really the lighting and angles that make her look trashy in irl photos lol otherwise, she can actually be kinda cute (you know, when she's not acting like a cringy loli and pretending like she uses ps for minor touchups)

However, I've been following her for a while and I always have this uneasy feeling looking at her photos because they seem so... hit or miss. Like one slightly off angle/insufficient shoop is enough to expose her potato face. It's a little like watching someone struggle on a balance beam. Other times it just kind of feels like she's trying too hard to be like anzujaamu lol

Edited by Onee-sama

Posted

Screenshot_2018-07-11-18-48-35-80.png

Screenshot_2018-07-11-19-17-29-20.png

She answered a few questions on her instagram

Now that I've thought about it, she doesn't have much group cosplay pictures. Also, she won't like the outcome "that much"? 

Screenshot_2018-07-12-06-49-58-85.png

She just doesn't make up her mind when it comes to lewds

Posted

Screenshot_2018-07-11-18-48-35-80.png

Screenshot_2018-07-11-19-17-29-20.png

She answered a few questions on her instagram

Now that I've thought about it, she doesn't have much group cosplay pictures. Also, she won't like the outcome "that much"? 

She just doesn't make up her mind when it comes to lewds

Doesn't like to share the spotlight and I'm pretty sure she hasn't any friends in the German community expect Saya. 

Posted

Doesn't like to share the spotlight and I'm pretty sure she hasn't any friends in the German community expect Saya. 

It is more than evident that her and Saya arent actually friends and they just use one another for free exposure.

Posted

20180710_071156.jpg

20180710_071240.jpg

That's not Kaddi, it's one of her close friends (correct me if I'm wrong idk) but we all know they copy each-other

Posted

That's not Kaddi, it's one of her close friends (correct me if I'm wrong idk) but we all know they copy each-other

I believe she has 2 FB accounts? One as a cosplay-add-everyone-you-can-account, and another more personal/private one.