• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eugenia Cooney

1519 posts in this topic

Posted

is there a way to change the title of the topic?? i dont think its relevant anymore

Posted

But honestly what kind of 'positive' impact will Jaclyn's videos have? Now all this personal stuff is out in the public. We weren't entitled at all to this information anyway. Now people will flood her comments again about this video. In Shane's video she said these types of comments actually made it worse for her.

Why upload? What's with youtubers mindset of 1. Make a video -> 2. Handle the shit privately. I assume because of the intervention they aren't in contact with Eugenia anymore? It's clear they made those videos impulsively, as Jaclyn seems to be in some kind of panic attack, like she can't speak clearly or let her friends speak at all. Like why didn't she let the dude speak, he seemed to be able to speak normally. It's like she just needed to vent or something. Just impulsive.

I'm not criticizing their choice to have that intervention or whatever, but those video's shouldn't have been made public, same for Shane's. 

If anyone can give a reason as to what type of positive impact Jaclyn can make please share, because the more I think about it the less I see the purpose. 

Posted

But honestly what kind of 'positive' impact will Jaclyn's videos have? Now all this personal stuff is out in the public. We weren't entitled at all to this information anyway. Now people will flood her comments again about this video. In Shane's video she said these types of comments actually made it worse for her.

Why upload? What's with youtubers mindset of 1. Make a video -> 2. Handle the shit privately. I assume because of the intervention they aren't in contact with Eugenia anymore? It's clear they made those videos impulsively, as Jaclyn seems to be in some kind of panic attack, like she can't speak clearly or let her friends speak at all. Like why didn't she let the dude speak, he seemed to be able to speak normally. It's like she just needed to vent or something. Just impulsive.

I'm not criticizing their choice to have that intervention or whatever, but those video's shouldn't have been made public, same for Shane's. 

If anyone can give a reason as to what type of positive impact Jaclyn can make please share, because the more I think about it the less I see the purpose. 

honestly this was why i said i wasnt sure if jaclyn making the video was right. I dont see what it accomplishes nor why anyone needs to know this. I think i remember her saying it was because she cant contact eugenia and thought this video would get her attention or something? Although she also kind of implied that it was so that people know the truth on her twitter when she RT'd a now deleted(?)(i couldnt find it again) tweet that said something along the lines of "people deserve to know the truth not this fluff" (referring to shanes video).

i am pretty sure jaclyn has no other way of contacting her however, because it sounded like eugenias mom has complete control over who eugenia gets to hang out with, and when she even can hang out with the locks on the door and whatnot.

Posted

I believe Jaclyn made the video because she felt betrayed when Eugenia described it as something some of her friends pushed onto her, however in making the video, Jaclyn, also brought up the iffiness on Eugenia's mother. I think the majority of people who follow Eugenia knows her family is pretty secretive, even her mother who we do see quite often. But her Eugenia's mother is her practically her best friend, so it wouldn't be far fetch to wonder why she didn't bring Eugenia to treatment a long time ago.

Keemstar made a drama alert proving Jaclyn's statement. He also stated, Jaclyn told him everything that I had way back in February. But the fact that Eugenia's in some sort of treatment should be what matters the most.

Also, why were there lawyers around when they were filming, and how come Shane and Eugenia couldn't do anything 1 on 1 time?

Posted

Does anyone else think her cutesy mannerisms are a little defensive, a la insecurity? She reeeaaally hasn't changed, it's so surreal....:ohdplz:

Posted (edited)

She seemed very uncomfortable in her latest video. The way she was sitting at an angle plus the way she kept looking away from the camera makes it obvious she's not happy with how she looks now. I feel bad for her. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

I feel like there's going to be a JefrreeXEugenia collab in the future.

Posted

Posted

I pretty much stop watching when I hear her and the Dr. Grande guy complain about Jaclyn without offering an alternative. Where are the solutions? I wonder how much youtubers like them have followed Eugenia's history online.

On the other hand, I think this youtuber takes more into consideration.

And earlier on twitter I saw someone linked this older video from Eugenia's channel and it just does not put her mother-daughter relationship in a good light. I get the sense that Eugenia does a lot to avoid conflict with her family.

Posted (edited)

I pretty much stop watching when I hear her and the Dr. Grande guy complain about Jaclyn without offering an alternative. Where are the solutions? I wonder how much youtubers like them have followed Eugenia's history online.

On the other hand, I think this youtuber takes more into consideration.

Hidden Content

And earlier on twitter I saw someone linked this older video from Eugenia's channel and it just does not put her mother-daughter relationship in a good light. I get the sense that Eugenia does a lot to avoid conflict with her family.

Hidden Content

I agree with you in the Dr. Grande video. He basically said that sometimes you just can’t do anything for some people and that he doesn’t know what would be the solution to an abusive situation like Eugenia would be. So what then? Why even provide input about Eugenias and Jaclyn’s video if all he’s going to say is that Jaclyn shouldn’t have posted it? Are you supposed to just give up? Are you supposed to stay silent when someone is being abused and no one is doing anything about it? I don’t get all the people that say Jaclyn should just stay quiet, it baffles me. And if she is upset in the video, it’s only natural. She literally lost a friend in order to save them and now she is seeing that the very same friend might end up not recovering anyways due to a toxic environment yet everyone wants her to shut up. It’s amazing the logic that I’m seeing here. Hell, not even a professional counselor can provide a solution, yet even he thinks everyone should just stay quiet and hope for the best. Not everyone can sit around and hope that things will improve. All those videos of all those youtubers and people pretending to cry for Eugenia and urging her to get help are pure hypocrites. Those are the videos that should have never been made. The subscribers who live streamed with Eugenia and who told her face to face that she needed help, I find those way more genuine. At least they talked to her face to face. The rest just pretended to be worried on videos for internet points. Many of them, if they really wanted to help Eugenia, could have done what Jaclyn did, but they didn’t. Shane could have done it, he is so famous and has so much money. Yet the last time he saw her was 5 years ago and he’s only now meeting her after she went into treatment. He’s full of greed and hypocrisy. 

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

She seemed very uncomfortable in her latest video. The way she was sitting at an angle plus the way she kept looking away from the camera makes it obvious she's not happy with how she looks now. I feel bad for her. 

Yeah, as opposed to her other videos before rehab where she literally just stared at herself in the viewfinder for the entire video. So I totally see what you mean with the looking away from the camera. I just hope it’s not really the case.

Im honestly... kinda surprised that she’s continuing to make more videos after the one she did with Shane. I know it’s called “the return” of Eugenia, but I didn’t expect to have 3 whole new videos on her channel since Shane’s video went up. I really thought that she would be popping in from time to time to say hello, and make an occasional video before she’s more recovered. I didn’t expect a full blown return. I didn't really have an issue with Shane’s video, seeing as Eugenia consented to have it made. She would have said no if she didn’t want to do it. But I do have somewhat of an issue with her making a full comeback so soon (maybe more of a concern and less of an issue) :/ 

I hope she’s not overexerting herself with this, and that she feels ready within herself to come back. Hopefully no one else is pushing her to do this so soon. Perhaps Eugenia DOES feel ready, and agreed to do Shane’s video because she wasn’t sure how to make a comeback on her own. It’s all just speculation at this point :/

Posted

It's normal. She will never feel secure. ED's are a hell that will never go away.

Posted

I believe Jaclyn made the video because she felt betrayed when Eugenia described it as something some of her friends pushed onto her, however in making the video, Jaclyn, also brought up the iffiness on Eugenia's mother. I think the majority of people who follow Eugenia knows her family is pretty secretive, even her mother who we do see quite often. But her Eugenia's mother is her practically her best friend, so it wouldn't be far fetch to wonder why she didn't bring Eugenia to treatment a long time ago.

Keemstar made a drama alert proving Jaclyn's statement. He also stated, Jaclyn told him everything that I had way back in February. But the fact that Eugenia's in some sort of treatment should be what matters the most.

Also, why were there lawyers around when they were filming, and how come Shane and Eugenia couldn't do anything 1 on 1 time?

Yeah but that's kinda true though, that whole intervention must have been intense and left scars for Eugenia. Although for the best, I don't fault Jaclyn or her friends for setting that all up. I get Jaclyn's feelings but it's very understandable that Eugenia feels like they were "bullying" her as well, especially if those type of feelings were planted in her by her mom or whatever, if that's all true. 

Just stupid emotionally driven impulsive decision to make that video.