• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eugenia Cooney

1495 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you think Eugenia will come back to YT? I've checking her Cameo account - it's temporarily unavalaible. 

I'm pretty sure she will, it's her source of income right?

Posted (edited)

At this point I don't think she'll be able to actually recover, but it's good that she appears to be getting help now.

a lot of people never fully recover from their disorders, many don't seek treatment.

i honestly think it's more important for eugenia to focus on getting stabilized. like, she needs to improve her off-kilter vital signs, cardiac instability, electrolyte imbalances, inadequate bowel functioning, etc. etc. etc. by consuming enough calories in a controlled environment in order to begin weight restoration,

not to mention she needs to be closely monitored in order to overcome potential complications of refeeding syndrome,,

before even questioning whether or not she can fully recover, the girl needs medical attention

Edited by heonie

Posted

I'm super happy for Eugenia Cooney getting help! LIke I used to cry looking at her because she looked so unhealthy and I was worried about her dying. But the comments on her video can kick fucking rocks. They're disgusting. 

FireShot_Capture_4_-_Kingdom_Hearts_Kair

How fucking dare you? She obviously wasn't in the best shape in her latest video but that doesn't mean you take the opportunity to say all this rude bullshit. ANd they sound like immature bitches from my generation. They obviously don't give a shit about her and only care about getting their laughs. Rude and disgusting. Anyone who thinks these are funny or ok to post are living proof of evolution going in reverse and destroying brain cells. 

FireShot_Capture_5_-_Kingdom_Hearts_Kair

FireShot_Capture_6_-_Kingdom_Hearts_Kair

FireShot_Capture_7_-_Kingdom_Hearts_Kair

FireShot_Capture_8_-_Kingdom_Hearts_Kair 

Fucking disgusting. She finally gets help and this is how they react? They clearly don't have any human deceny or any INKLING of a moral compass.

Off of that note, I really hope she gets the help she deserves, I want to see her do a Kingdom Hearts Kairi cosplay at a healthier stage! Eugenia seems so sweet and I wish her the best!

Are these from her own discord? Doesn't she have mods or something to deal with this kind of thing? fucking gross people man ew

Posted (edited)

Are these from her own discord? Doesn't she have mods or something to deal with this kind of thing? fucking gross people man ew

I'm in her discord and it's a mess

Screenshot_20190212-181300_Discord.jpg

Edited by elefire

Posted

This guy.... THIS GUY THOUGH. FUCKINGONION

LOL.gif

He owes her an apology, goddammit...

He owes her a helluva lot more than an apology is you ask me, but gos knows he'll never admit to ever being wrong. Eugenia could die and he still wouldn't feel an ounce of guilt or sympathy. I hate very few people but god onion does test me

I'm in her discord and it's a mess

Screenshot_20190212-181300_Discord.jpg

Hmm. I feel like when she reurns she should probably either close the dicsord or add a fuckload of trustworthy mods because god knows she doesn't need this when she'sin recovery. 

Posted

Of course she/whoever would use an old picture. Eugenia looks more sickly now than she ever has done.

Posted

If she is in recovery I really hope she doesn't check social media. I hope she takes however long she needs to restore weight and heal her mind. Even well intended comments like "you look healthy" or "I'm glad you gained weight" are gonna be incredibly triggering.

Posted

Onision published DM's between him and Jaclyn about Eugenia

Posted

Onision published DM's between him and Jaclyn about Eugenia

I find it amazing that he doesn't feel any embarrasment of the things that he's doing. Oh my god what a human. 

woman-cringing-620x400.thumb.jpg.6f8d086

Canhestop

Posted

imagine making another person's decision to change about yourself 👀👀👀

i am starting to think onion boy never developed a theory of mind..................

Posted

God he's such a shitheel- I'm sorry I don't have anything more productive to say but yeah, what a tool. 

Posted

people do change but obviously onion boy doesnt...

he can't be happy for eugenia without involving himself, how self-absorbed 

Posted

Onion Pedophile must have an IQ of 50 or below to think that Eugenia is "saved". The damage she has done to her bone density and heart muscle is permanent. She has the bones of an 80yo woman and they will keep getting worse. Her heart muscle has atrophied to the point where she could have a heart attack if she gets anywhere close to a normal weight. 

A sick person went to the doctor. That's all. No one is "saved" yet. 

He's just trying to make himself look like the good guy and perpetuate the story that "he cares about mental health". It's like NPD mixed with a saviour complex except he's never done anything helpful for anyone.