• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eugenia Cooney

1495 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy shit. It does sound like someone else wrote her tweet, but I'm so pleased for her that she's in touch with a doctor. 

Yeah, I think so too. But maybe she's taking some medications (I don't know if it's possible in her state?).

Posted

I agree with this. It definitely seems like she has suffered some type of trauma caused by her family. I feel like maybe her mother drilled it into eugenias head never to talk about it. If this theory is true, it really is heartbreaking because I feel like it proves eugenia really does just wants to die because carrying that pain is just too much for her. 

As someone mentioned before as well, a lot of victims of sexual abuse tend to mutilate themselves in all kinds of ways to appear less attractive to the abuser, whether it be starving themselves, self harm, cutting their hair off to look less feminine, it's sad honestly but that girl has pain, so much more pain I don't think anyone could comprehend how much because she hides it so well with her constant happy act. I'm amazed she's stayed so positive and kind hearted throughout the years, even dedicated haters admit she's a sweet person.

She's also stuck in a very childlike state, mentally she's probably 15, and that's another telltale sign of someone who's suffered abuse, her mum definitely has full control of the money and probably buys her silence, I don't think I've seen a vlog where she's out shopping or getting something nice without her mum around. If someone wants to correct me on that please do.

Posted

If that’s someone else tweeting on her behalf I’m sure she’s either genuinely stepped off from social media and allowed her mom control of her socials, or she’s in the hospital and someone’s posting for her. 

Either way, I’m happy she’s finally getting help. Now the internet can leave her alone.

Posted

wtf

Screenshot_20190211-012139_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20190211-012153_Discord.jpg

someone’s posting for her. 

on discord her mates are posting for her 

Screenshot_20190211-011934_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20190211-012412_Discord.jpg

Posted

She might not be allowed have access to her phone or a computer at treatment so maybe someone else had to type it for her and send it out but either way Im happy she is finally taking her first steps towards recovery!  :)

Posted

I am so incredibly proud of Eugenia. She must be exhausted. I am so excited for her recovery and new lease on life. 

Posted

How do we know she is meeting with a doctor specifically for her anorexia?

Posted (edited)

The vast majority of concerns people had about her were about her weight in relation to anorexia. She said she appreciated the concern and was voluntarily Working with a doctor on the issue, so I can only assume it's related to anorexia. 

After all these years it's the closest she's ever come to admitting to/addressing an obvious issue

Edited by UniQueLyEviL

Posted

I got so happy when I saw her tweet.

I'm glad she's taking steps toward getting better and I'm super proud of her.

Posted

I'm so glad that she's seeking help with a doctor. I don't know if she has tried it before, but I hope this time it can really help her get back to a healthy weight. Honestly she's a lovely girl but it saddens me to see what she's doing to herself and how it is affecting others as well. I feel like her saying she's getting help with a doctor is proof that there IS something wrong; people can't keep denying it. I hope she can recover well and stay happy with herself

Posted

A9BEE4FC-24E0-4955-AAFD-448326037442.png

Thoughts? 

My stomach did a little jump when I saw this. I am so proud of her.

Posted

I'm honestly so proud of her. She seems like such a lovely person and I really hope she can recover from this.

Posted (edited)

yuck that neveck guy. she’s finally stated she’s seeking help from a doctor and yet her shitty little discord group refer to it as a ‘vacation’. 

I actually joined the discord 2 days ago and that's what they were saying before she posted the photo-- apparently the mods keep in touch with Eugenia so that was pre-post. But yeah its immature to label it a vacation. (feb 8 and 9 are those messages) EDIT: ok nvm I checked it and only ONE was from yesterday or whatever, nvm they are calling it a vacation lmao

BUT HOLY SHIT WOWWWWW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY AND I COME TO SEE THIS what a relief!!!! My god its been soooooo long, I'm so glad this is finally happening. All strength to her <33

Edited by touru

Posted

I'm so happy she's finally getting help!!!! I've been hoping she would get help for years. I just hope she goes to a good program that works on the mental aspect as much as the physical weight restoration.