• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eugenia Cooney

1497 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do you think so?

Personally I think that anorexic girls don't lose hair (if they're taking supplements and vitamins), because body defends itself against hypothermia - as a result, the hair grows. Watch movie "To the bone" you will see

Posted

Personally I think that anorexic girls don't lose hair (if they're taking supplements and vitamins), because body defends itself against hypothermia - as a result, the hair grows. Watch movie "To the bone" you will see

As a anorexia survivor I can say that hair starts to grow anywhere but the head. My once long and healthy hair got thin and fey-like the further I went into the disorder but the hairs on my legs and arms were longer and a bit darker. 

Her hair must be thinning - no supplement can replace the nutrients a fruit or vegetable gives. 

It also depends on a body state how much vitamins and minerals will it absorb. 

Posted

I think that she doesn't like particularly her face. Her face was always round and she has a full smile. I think Eugenia hates that . 

her face is the only thing that looks healthy rn...

Posted

I feel kinda bad for saying this but
whenever I feel fat and like I need to lose weight I can just go look at her and realise I look fine. She looks SO gross from being thin.

(not trying to body-shame, obvs want her to get better)

Posted

her face is the only thing that looks healthy rn...

Not anymore.¬¬

Posted

PewDiePie spoke about her a bit in his video at 15:45 (if anyone has seen the comments from his fans on her video)

I hope that it helps her but I don't know 

Posted

PewDiePie spoke about her a bit in his video at 15:45 (if anyone has seen the comments from his fans on her video)

I hope that it helps her but I don't know 

I doubt it. Many Youtubers had talked about her in the past. She trives of attention, it would be best if she got her social media terminated. Maybe a thunder in her routine would make her come back to reality.

Posted

I know a lot of people suggest this because their intentions are in the wrong place and they just want drama but I genuinely think youtube needs to take down her channel. Her channel is not only a threat to her audience, but it's a threat to herself more than anything because it allows her to make profit off of her illness. Youtube takes down videos for the dumbest shit, yet a girl on the brink of death isn't enough to get them to take action? If her channel is taken down, her main source of income, she'll have no choice but to face reality; at least more than she is now.

And I cannot fucking believe there are people out there who still try to claim this isn't anorexia, and that her hair is real and how we shouldn't diagnose anyone. The girl is DYING, no going around it.

I also don't get the concept of "giving her support" in the form of continuing to watch her videos.  Unless you are voicing your concern for her, watching her as if nothing is wrong is only fueling the fire.

Posted

I know a lot of people suggest this because their intentions are in the wrong place and they just want drama but I genuinely think youtube needs to take down her channel. Her channel is not only a threat to her audience, but it's a threat to herself more than anything because it allows her to make profit off of her illness. Youtube takes down videos for the dumbest shit, yet a girl on the brink of death isn't enough to get them to take action? If her channel is taken down, her main source of income, she'll have no choice but to face reality; at least more than she is now.

And I cannot fucking believe there are people out there who still try to claim this isn't anorexia, and that her hair is real and how we shouldn't diagnose anyone. The girl is DYING, no going around it.

I also don't get the concept of "giving her support" in the form of continuing to watch her videos.  Unless you are voicing your concern for her, watching her as if nothing is wrong is only fueling the fire.

She was anorexic before YouTube, so I don't think that taking down her channel will help. 

Posted

I agree with your point, but do you think she just tried proving her "hair is real" by sloppily fitting the wig on her head? I could NOT decide while watching the video whether she struggled to put the wig on because :+:*~she has such a thick head of hair omg magic~*:+: or because she is a huge fuckin liar...But I want to believe that she would have stopped when her hair started falling out. She acts so proud of her :+:glamorous and NaTuRaL hair:+:, it would not make her look good to lie with such ease

I also read some of the comments from EC's last video and noticed the top one is from a youtuber with 400k subscribers, saying "Eugenia. It's time to get help now."

She was anorexic before YouTube, so I don't think that taking down her channel will help. 

There is still the question of whether or not the channel only makes her isolation and self-harm more comfortable than it would be without this alternate reality where she is the center of attention to hundreds - if not thousands - of strangers at one time.

I'm really realizing now how MANY people pewdiepie sent to give her positive words and show concern for her. When I checked 5 minutes ago the video had a total of 24,123 comments and now it is at 24,372 and seems to be growing in hundreds by the minute...

:derp:...:phftt:...:wthplz:...:ohdplz:

I dunno how to feel about this lol

Posted (edited)

Sure, but I remember that time period. Back then she was never this much of a hot topic to people aka she never received monetary validation in the way she is now. This isn't to say that she's purposely trying to make money off off her illness, considering I truly believe she's out of touch with reality. However if she were to ever really come to terms with her illness, the risk of "losing it all" after going away to get help might be what is holding her back from taking that next step. In a sad way if she does come to terms with reality she might even think "being anorexic is what makes me relevant"

Edited by pistachiyo

Posted

i feel removing her channel won’t help, but also it’s clear as day she uses her socials for body checks/attention but also her income. its horrible feeling helpless, i know eugenia doesn’t want help or doesn’t know she needs it, but i wish something could be done NOW! we will keep to this cycle of her looking thinner and people stating we need to help her but nothing is ever done? i know it’s not as easy but going back to her very old videos she had connections to other youtubers and people. it might not be the same relationship in the present but that’s fucking something over us anonymous people. this will keep going until the inevitable happens. i know it’s never our responsibility but she’s been suffering for so long now it’s just upsetting :(

Posted

I noticed she recently, I believe within this past week... she deleted all her Twitch live stream recordings except for 1... I wonder why... & why leave that 1 video up

Posted

In this video (from June 2017) she's brushing her hair up close and she even ADDRESSES how people say its fake. She can totally have extensions that we can't see but its really reaaaally thin. Long doesn't mean thick!

Theory: She does vitamin IV drips to stay alive and takes a shit ton of vitamins as well. I can't help but think that's the only way shes alive and walking around. If she isn't eating, she's probably drinking protein shakes and stuff. 

And her face, yes. She looks like her mother when she weighed more and is probably self conscious about it because her bangs are always in her face. Like... if she hated it so much she could've gotten some procedure done to fix that. It reminds me of Taylor R in the way she covers it. 

Let's hope Pewdie did some good, the 9 year olds might save the day after all. (LMAO kinda kidding but we can hope!)

Posted

I've been checking up on her every now and then ever since I found out about her back around 2012 or so and I'm always shocked by how much worse she gets every time. Every time I think, "well, it might not be much longer now" but she always proves me wrong. When I saw her in this new video a few days ago it genuinely startled me a little. Her arms are so thin... I really wish she could get help. Dying like that - and so young - is a terrible fate.