• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eugenia Cooney

1694 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone else seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEcrLDUo1fg&t=376s 

She said and showed some things regarding Eugenia that I haven't seen in a lot of other videos, I think there were some interesting points being made and the video also addresses this comment made by Niki DeMar on her own music video which Eugenia appears in

Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_3.05.32_PM.thu

I guess people are basically saying that Niki, as someone who spent time with her, has officially outed Eugenia as anorexic. Basically proving that she doesn't have some kind of medical disorder and isn't naturally this thin (not that we really believed that anyway)

The comments on the linked video made some interesting points (that have probably already been discussed) about how giving her attention feeds into her anorexia because she is successful and finding love, therefore she believes that her situation is under control because she is "alive right now" and because she has been able to last this long

Posted

I feel like autism diagnoses aside. Because yes there’s an eating disorder related to asd and it’s called ARFID (avoidant restrictive food intake disorder where the person only eats select food items because anything else is grossly unappealing due to texture/etc)

i don’t think she has ARFID. I think she loves how thin she is and is proud of it. You can have anorexia and not want to talk about it or brag about your weight loss.

but 1. There’s no reason period that her YT should be full of full body shots where she twirls around or bends weirdly to show how thin she is and 

2. She wasn’t always underweight. She’s actually been at a on the thin side of healthy at one point and where she’s at now is what happens when an already thin person develops an eating disorder. 

3. No she shouldn’t have to disclose that yes she very obviously has an eating disorder. Not a metabolic issue but an eating disorder. (Coming from someone who DOES have an extremely hard time gaining weight because I was underweight at birth her “I have a metabolism issue is bullshit.) but also she looks to be barely 14. In BMI WHY HAS SHE NOT BEEN PUT ON A FEEDING TUBE YET? 

If she’s that emaciated because she doesn’t want to eat and is taking it to the extreme (because people with eating disorders do actually eat.) then by all accounts any doctors appointments she has they would IMMEDIATELY fit her for an ng tube.

Posted

I feel like autism diagnoses aside. Because yes there’s an eating disorder related to asd and it’s called ARFID (avoidant restrictive food intake disorder where the person only eats select food items because anything else is grossly unappealing due to texture/etc)

i don’t think she has ARFID. I think she loves how thin she is and is proud of it. You can have anorexia and not want to talk about it or brag about your weight loss.

but 1. There’s no reason period that her YT should be full of full body shots where she twirls around or bends weirdly to show how thin she is and 

2. She wasn’t always underweight. She’s actually been at a on the thin side of healthy at one point and where she’s at now is what happens when an already thin person develops an eating disorder. 

3. No she shouldn’t have to disclose that yes she very obviously has an eating disorder. Not a metabolic issue but an eating disorder. (Coming from someone who DOES have an extremely hard time gaining weight because I was underweight at birth her “I have a metabolism issue is bullshit.) but also she looks to be barely 14. In BMI WHY HAS SHE NOT BEEN PUT ON A FEEDING TUBE YET? 

If she’s that emaciated because she doesn’t want to eat and is taking it to the extreme (because people with eating disorders do actually eat.) then by all accounts any doctors appointments she has they would IMMEDIATELY fit her for an ng tube.

Her BMI is way below 14 at this point. I’m currently at a 14.5 BMI and she is much smaller than me. I have a friend who was forced into recovery at BMI 13. Eugenia is smaller than that friend. I honestly think she’s around 11-12. I thought she was BMI 12.5 last year and she somehow lost even more weight.

Posted (edited)

I wouldn’t be surprised if her parents were actually alcoholics. Drink the pain away instead of facing reality.

They are probably on sedating anti deppressants, when I went through that with my SO I had to go on some heavy stuff. :alpacaworry2:

Edited by La_Zelda

Posted

Her BMI is way below 14 at this point. I’m currently at a 14.5 BMI and she is much smaller than me. I have a friend who was forced into recovery at BMI 13. Eugenia is smaller than that friend. I honestly think she’s around 11-12. I thought she was BMI 12.5 last year and she somehow lost even more weight.

Don't you pretty much die at BMI 11? :alpacaworry: Her life really must be hanging on a thread

Posted

How can someone be alive and be in that state? 

Posted

I wonder what she is doing for Christmas this year.  Did she mention if she is going home or not? It's kind of sad if she's celebrating in her CA flat all alone...but also sad if she needs to stick around with her potentially toxic family.

The problem is that she's an adult and is no longer living with her parents. She's probably making the conscience decision to avoid doctors. And there's not really anyone to put pressure on her to get help except the Internet  (as far as I can tell) which is something you can just shut off when you want. I think the only time shed get help is if (and when) she collapses and somehow doesn't die, tbh.

Posted

She doesn’t live with her mom anymore?

Posted

Since when she doesn't live with her family anymore?

Posted

Sorry, I thought she didn't? I've honestly believed that for, like, a year now, lol

I thought she didn't considering she's from Connecticut and I thought her mom lived there still? And now she lives in California. And she said in one of her blogs that she went home to visit family in CT and her mom was in that video? And a while ago she did a video about her apartment tour and I didnt see that she lived with another person.

But maybe I'm just really dumb and I'm sorry if that is false information! Then just disregard my comment :P

Posted

Sorry, I thought she didn't? I've honestly believed that for, like, a year now, lol

I thought she didn't considering she's from Connecticut and I thought her mom lived there still? And now she lives in California. And she said in one of her blogs that she went home to visit family in CT and her mom was in that video? And a while ago she did a video about her apartment tour and I didnt see that she lived with another person.

But maybe I'm just really dumb and I'm sorry if that is false information! Then just disregard my comment :P

Then her mom is visiting her A LOT because she is in tons of videos. Even her mom's dog. 

Maybe she moved with Eugenia?

Posted

Posted

Kind of off topic to Eugenia herself, but did she ever say where she got her dog Buzz? 

Posted

Not sure if this has already been posted on here...

Posted

It's disgusting how all of these irrelevant wannabe ''youtubers'' make videos about Eugenia. Using a picture of her in the thumbnail and/or her name in the title, of course brings in views and they know it. Anyone can make up a story and have hoards of gullible people believe it no matter what. At least youtube is a dying platform, so these little shitheads can't make much of a profit of her name anymore.

They also prey on her kindness, and it's sad really. Just because she ''puts herself out there'' on social media, doesn't mean people are entitled to know every little detail of her life for fucks sake.

845bc7a1-c040-4b62-bf96-9d35ebf501f1.png