• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eugenia Cooney

1658 posts in this topic

Posted

Is she not wearing underwear? :alpacaworry:

giving her bars is sending her money right? 

Honestly I feel like she plays dumb about most things just to seem cute and corky :alpacadone:

Yeah that is what i assumed what bars meant.. perhaps she's making the most of the fact the onision brought attention to her and is 'pimping' herself out subtly. I think i saw that she was the most popular woman being watched on there so why not? I don't know

It's a little disturbing because there's a few people that give her bars that have skinny/anorexic fetishes.. Don't get me wrong, i don't care what fetishes people have, but that's kind of an odd fetish to have or maybe it's just me..

Posted (edited)

I have mixed feeling about Eugenia.
On one hand, she seems like a super sweet young woman who genuinely has good intentions and would be a fun person to talk/hang out with.
However, I find her a little ditzy and she flaunts her emancipated for the camera LOTS. She chooses angles or movements to showcase her stick thin figure...and her brittle looking arms/legs. I *really* don't want her to die and I truly wish she could work through recovering from anorexia. 

I feel like she has a lot of potential, but she is caught up in a world of thinspo and she is always trying to shrink herself to be "the skinniest." It is sad how she thinks this makes her beautiful and she enjoys feeling like she is skin and bones. I am super curious if her family is trying hard to get her into treatment at all....everyone who doesn't have an eating disorder knows she will look much more beautiful if she is healthy. But the drastic change that she will ultimately have to decide on her own will require her to "give up" and work at re-wiring her mind entirely from those inner voices and her insatiable desire to become thinner.

I don't want to hear news of her being dead...:( But at this rate...it is so possible. 

Edited by Meowzah

Posted

sometimes it's hard for people to gain weight, just eating isn't gonna help her..

Posted

She honestly needs to be hospitalized at this point

Posted

not a subscriber but i visit this thread and her youtube channel from time to time to see if she's still alive 

ditto.

Posted

Just posting to point out that "bars" refers to pills usually opiates. A bar =a pill, half bar = half a pill. My husband made some bad choices in his past so I found out through knowing him. A lot of people her age are into that shit these days. 

My brother's also used bar to refer to Adderall.

Posted (edited)

Just posting to point out that "bars" refers to pills usually opiates. A bar =a pill, half bar = half a pill. My husband made some bad choices in his past so I found out through knowing him. A lot of people her age are into that shit these days. 

My brother's also used bar to refer to Adderall.

pretty sure that's not what she's talking about when she mentions bars

Edit:

1. What are "bars"?
  • Bars are the YouNow currency. Your fans buy bars and use them to purchase premium gifts that help them further engage with broadcasters and support them.
Edited by Iagzie

Posted

sometimes it's hard for people to gain weight, just eating isn't gonna help her..

If she's hospitalized or goes to rehabilitation they will feed her a much higher calorie count than what is typical. Unless she does have medical addiction, more calories would increase her weight.

Posted

Just feeding her won't help if it would be anorexia, since it also changes a persons view of themselves. Eugenia doesn't deserve the hate comments as in like "ugh you are so ugly" etc. but at the same time she labels some of the comments from people concerned about her state as hate.

I just hope that whatever she has, that she gets better from it soon. :alpacaworry:

Posted

If she's hospitalized or goes to rehabilitation they will feed her a much higher calorie count than what is typical. Unless she does have medical addiction, more calories would increase her weight.

well true she really needs help

Posted

:derp:

Posted

I feel bad for her I do, but the thing is there's no way she's not completely aware of what she's doing.  'Accidental' panty shots are ridiculously common in her streams.  Not to mention she does this thing where she sits on her butt and spins in a circle all the time.  She lives for an excuse to show off her boney limbs, you can tell by the way she records herself and positions herself.  Awkward positions that make the bones stick out even more...    

I feel awful for her truly, I want her to get help and soon.  But she seems to fetishize herself and her condition in a nearly subtle way.

Posted

I bet that super pervert Mark is the one who asked her to do that. You know.. the sit and spin guy that pays her everyday with likes and bars to sit and spin in different ways on YouNow. It's so degrading. I still can't figure out if Eugenia's diminished brain capacity is making her oblivious to the sexual nature of these requests or if being innocent is part of an act she puts on for youtube. Either way it totally grosses me out. 

..and damn this video really points out how emaciated her legs have become. She's so weak that she can't even straighten them all the way. She's all hunched in like some poor bug. 

Posted

I feel bad for her I do, but the thing is there's no way she's not completely aware of what she's doing.  'Accidental' panty shots are ridiculously common in her streams.  Not to mention she does this thing where she sits on her butt and spins in a circle all the time.  She lives for an excuse to show off her boney limbs, you can tell by the way she records herself and positions herself.  Awkward positions that make the bones stick out even more...    

I feel awful for her truly, I want her to get help and soon.  But she seems to fetishize herself and her condition in a nearly subtle way.

Yep because any other person would put actual pants on.. and she always complains that she's cold.. so like, why wear shorts then and why doesn't her mother or brother or anyone who lives in the same house tell her?

Strange family - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyFKmTIrTMg

In denial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-WpALlVE44

Posted

How can her parents not intervene? These days I noticed that Eugenia is constantly LIVE, spending so so much time with these weirdos who either indulge her delusions or objectify her body... She needs a real social life and more people who actually know her and care about her in her life. I think projecting any sort of "image" online probably makes it easier for her to dissociate from what she's doing to her body. :(