• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Eugenia Cooney

1708 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for summarizing! 

I don't follow her very closely, but has she gone back to her "darker colors" make-up lately? 

If you are asking me personally, I don't think she is changing very much. I did think about how it could, possibly, maybe be a throwback to a year ago? But she does seem to always wear things like that on and off.

Posted

I am a bit worried about her. She was doing so good but I agree that she seems to have backslid so much. She is a very sweet girl and I just feel for her.

Posted

She regressed. The thumbnail is a bodycheck, she started to wear revealing clothing again. Sad. :alpacaworry:

Posted

It really i so sad. EDs are so hard to recover from. I just hope that someone will actually see what is happening and convince her to go back into treatment. 

Posted

It really i so sad. EDs are so hard to recover from. I just hope that someone will actually see what is happening and convince her to go back into treatment. 

The sad thing is there isn't anyone. Unless her mom, dad, or brother suddenly decide to actually push her into treatment, which is highly doubtful, Eugenia is likely not going to receive treatment again. She very much acts like her ED is "over" now that she had inpatient and she's cured. 

Posted

Literally just a make-up video.

And her recent tweets...I just saw this 'fanart' today. Are they trying to trigger her or encourage her? I'm confused... I suppose this may be a 'style', but this just isn't an appropriate use for it.

She looks more alive in the fanart than in the actual photo :alpacafedup: That isn't the look of someone struggling with recovery, it's exactly what failing to try looks like.

And this tweet from Feb 4th before her bogus Q&A on recovery...

Not much to update on?!! She won't talk about the details of recovery but if she says anything at all, she never fails to mention how hard it is. ~Intervention and rehab are scary, but it's over now~.  ~Recovery is hard, but it's going~. That is how I would talk about avoiding the dentist. 'It's hard to make an appointment, but I'm working on it uwu~ [a.k.a. I'm an adult now and no one can make me!]'. Some people on reddit were comparing her to Taylor Nicole Dean for still being deep in addiction and lying about it, though I've only seen the one video she made about her addiction so I don't know enough to compare.

Posted

I genuinely do believe Eugenia is trying. But it's clear that she can't really properly access her health and her mother probably is no help with providing structure and feedback. I've never really viewed Eugenia as lying about recovery but rather than she just can't do it alone and cannot even begin to comprehend the gravity of her situation.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, it's Eugenia?

She tells people to volunteer, donate and like spread the love. 

ezgif-2-b5b52ec1e58d.thumb.gif.e6b4192e5

Meanwhile, today on twitter...

[Edit: Welp she deleted it]

"It's weird how people can keep saying how pathetic your life is yet seem to spend all the time in their own life talking about yours (smiley face with sweatdrop)."

Her subreddit has been lighting up and people are speculating on there that it is her subreddit she's talking about.

Any thoughts?

Edited by needsmorelensflare
She deleted the tweet.

Posted

She just posted a try on haul video. I’ll admit I don’t know a lot about ED’s but I can’t see how that would be good for her recovery at all. Honestly I’m disappointed she’s posting that kind of video.

Posted

This video seems like one long body check if you want my opinion 

Posted

Well yeah it is a one long body check because she is not recovered lmao

Posted

This is so disappointing to see she's still not in the real mindset to recover but I don't blame her. She's anorexic and has been for a long time. Who I do blame is her mother and family for not being strict with her and taking her back to a facility since she clearly can't function on her own. I don't think any of her new "friends" are coming for her aid anymore.

Posted

I unsubscribe from Eugenia's channel. It's too sad watching her. With a lot of YouTubers you can watch for the circus value but this isn't the case with Eugenia. 

Posted

I never really watched Eugenia videos. She's a sweet girl but her content really isnt ill the interesting. The only reason reason why anyone still keeps up with her is solely because of her condition. Watching someone get sicker and sicker isn't something I have any interest in watching (same with ALR and others).

All anyone can do for Eugenia (besides the woman herself and her family) just hope for the best as always

Posted (edited)

I know her latest video was probably a bodycheck but I was also glad to see that her stomach wasn't concave. I honestly expected worse and I know that's not any better and she may continue to get worse but like @VioletRhapsody said all we can do is hope for the best.

IMG_4858.thumb.jpg.6afea9097d5537e8950b1IMG_4859.thumb.jpg.c2d029298830b5231cae3

Thoughts on these tweets? I think she's right in a way but she is also in a unique situation. I think a lot of people uneducated about EDs think she's just going to gain to a "normal" size rapidly or that relapse isn't almost a guarantee for someone who has anorexia as severe as her. I can see how she'd be getting flack from both sides but she claims she's fine with staying on the internet whenever someone suggests she take a break (evidence is from several of her streams I can't be F'd to search through it and find the receipts so take my word on this one please). 

Ignore. Photo won't detach.

IMG_3584.jpg

Edited by 4thetea