• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eugenia Cooney

1645 posts in this topic

Posted

I just came across this video made by CreepShow Art that basically tries to debunk Eugenia's version of the story.

What are you guys' thoughts?

Posted

I just came across this video made by CreepShow Art that basically tries to debunk Eugenia's version of the story.

Same thought I have for each internet controversy I read about: 'why the hell is creepshow art here?'

Posted

I kind of feel like Eugenias mom isn't as controlling as people think she is. Having a serious mental illness like Eugenia creates a dependency on people around her mom naturally fit that role as her parent. Mental illness can stunt your development a lot and to her not-seriously-mentally-ill peers she will seem childish, dependant and like she's being controlled when in reality she's mentally more on the same level as a teen and needs the support.

Idk though. Maybe I'm wrong.

Posted

I kind of feel like Eugenias mom isn't as controlling as people think she is. Having a serious mental illness like Eugenia creates a dependency on people around her mom naturally fit that role as her parent. Mental illness can stunt your development a lot and to her not-seriously-mentally-ill peers she will seem childish, dependant and like she's being controlled when in reality she's mentally more on the same level as a teen and needs the support.

Idk though. Maybe I'm wrong.

idk having a chauffeur drive and pick up your adult child from the already rare outings you barely allow her on and not allowing her to see a doctor for years and telling her youll have a heart attack if she dares disobey you and seek help for her life-threatening disorder sounds controlling as fuck to me. and this is just off the top of my head that we know of, lord knows what we havent been told.

Posted

i side with jaclyn glenn in this. never liked kati morton. don't like what she's saying to eugenia in the video too

Posted

idk having a chauffeur drive and pick up your adult child from the already rare outings you barely allow her on and not allowing her to see a doctor for years and telling her youll have a heart attack if she dares disobey you and seek help for her life-threatening disorder sounds controlling as fuck to me. and this is just off the top of my head that we know of, lord knows what we havent been told.

If I'm honest I barely even follow Eugenia so I admit I'm quite likely wrong - but do we know for sure those things really happened or is it just rumours?

I grew up with friends who would exaggerated a lot (but denied doing so) so having just one persons account is suspicious to me. But if there's multiple credible sources saying so, then sure.

Posted

If I'm honest I barely even follow Eugenia so I admit I'm quite likely wrong - but do we know for sure those things really happened or is it just rumours?

I grew up with friends who would exaggerated a lot (but denied doing so) so having just one persons account is suspicious to me. But if there's multiple credible sources saying so, then sure.

im going off of what jaclyn glenn and her two friends who were also close to eugenia said, theyre also the people who got her admitted when she was at her worst while her mom refused to do anything at all. so thats technically three people. i cant speak to the credibility of jaclyns friends but i trust her. 

heres the video if youre interested in hearing their side: 

The Return of Eugenia Cooney - The Real Truth

Posted

^ Not to mention that you kinda kinda get a feel of what their relationship is like from the videos her mom is featured in. Eugenia has also told a few stories on livestream that tells us that she is really a person that people can take advantage of easily, for whatever reason you may think.

I'm spoilering this cause I still can't find the vids to prove these stories I heard from her, take it with a grain of salt.

The only stories I can think of right now was when she actually went to school and was harassed by a bunch of girls in the bathroom. They tried giving her a tattoo I believe and also made fun of how skinny she was by lifting her shirt up. She also made a video generally talking about bullying also. Another story was a cousin or uncle full on kissing her on the lips at a holiday gathering and what she described was really rapey. She pushed it off as something that was odd. Unfortunately a lot of her live streams where she talks about these things are gone and I'm trying to find any of them at this point.

I honestly think she really is that vulnerable to abuse because of her condition, and generally not having many healthy and dependable relationship. 

Posted

Soooo speculation time...

After rewatching Jaclyn's videos I tried digging up old info about EC's family and it is a little eerie how their information appears cleaned off the internet. Is it my bad memory or did KF have a thread about EC? 

I've read here or somewhere else online that her mother is an attorney... Even if she isn't, they certainly have the funds to afford one and do whatever it takes to keep EC and anyone that talks about them silent. Lawyers, companies that wipe your info from websites and websites themselves....? That is the only explanation I can come up with. 

+ Results for recent videos when searching with EC's name seem filtered.... + Information I've seen before giving her parents names is harder if not impossible to find now... + Google search results don't show many specific results.... All of this has me thinking there is nothing typical about this family and that there may never have been.

While rewatching Jaclyn's second response video I caught a quote of her saying...

"...But do I want her mom to have a moment when people aren't looking at her? A moment where the attention is away from her? Do I want to give her a moment to feel like she got a away with it? No..."

At first when I heard that EC chose to stay in rehab longer than was required, I thought maybe that was a sign her family did want her to get treatment....but what if EC made that decision against her mother's wishes? What if the only time she can speak up when facing her mother alone is in a passive and toothless way, if ever at all? I know there is already plenty of suspicion about the mother's involvement, but I think things might be even scarier than thought before.

She never had an ordinary life. They have carefully crafted scripts that never give any real look at an ordinary life for any of them. There seems to be nothing ordinary about them at all and for the family to be paying who knows how much money to keep people silent and others ignorant only makes them all the more out of the ordinary. EC is a celebrity because she isn't even an ordinary streamer. For most streamers there is a spectacle in the persona and characters they play because they have to set boundaries for their fans to follow, so fans know not to expect anything more than entertainment. EC seemed to start out that way on youtube being glib with snark and a completely different cadence. I see this as further evidence that not only her condition is worsening but also that her mother is behind every lie EC tells [disordered or not].

If Jaclyn was the one to save her friend's life likely as the closest friend EC was allowed to have, it is really fuckin scary that her mother called 911 to stop the intervention and failed. If EC has to stick to scripts so much even now, I feel I kind of have to take Jaclyn's word over hers. If I am to believe everything she says, I can't help but think she and her friends made that first response video partly to signal that they are afraid of EC's mother.

What if EC is as well?

Even if EC does at all buy into any part of the scripts she uses to defend herself, I bet she knows she is lying to hold onto the little voice she is allowed to have.

Posted

I genuinely can’t stand Kati her credibility has been long gone for me after that Shane thing...

Posted

Yikesyikesyikes...

Posted

Yikesyikesyikes...

They may as well just shoot her in the head with how they're enabling her, at this point.  It's quicker and more humane.

Posted

I dont know if anyone has noticed this as well, but I feel like since coming out of rehab, she has been taking more selfies rather than full-body photos, which she did a majority of the time before she went into recovery (body-checking).

This seems to me as though she is trying to hide her recovery (or lackthereof). Personally, I think she is regressing, but probably by almost only posting selfies/torso photos (where she is wearing a baggy top, mind you), it's difficult to see if she is progressing or regressing. I think this is done on purpose and not just something of coincidence. 

Posted (edited)

She’s definitely regressing IMO. I noticed that when she had just left rehab she would wear sweaters and baggy clothes in her videos and refrained from showing her body. Lately she’s been wearing dresses which expose her shoulders and arms and crop tops in her videos. I’m just wondering if she didn’t like the way she looked after recovery and now that she seems to be regressing she’s more comfortable showing herself? She’s said some pretty disturbing things about not being able to see herself the way others do still and not being in ongoing treatment. I myself don’t have an ED and I actually don’t know anyone personally that does but I feel like it must be really difficult to overcome and that ongoing treatment would be very important. 

I also don’t really understand how Kati is doing all these videos with Eugenia acting like she’s oblivious to the 5150. Like she literally informed Jacyln about the 5150 and that it was an option. It’s just very weird to me and I don’t get it at all. 

Edited by mollamolla