• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eugenia Cooney

1519 posts in this topic

Posted

It might sound really stupid but i love how she uses bright eyeshadow colors since her return, i've noticed that it's even more colorful in each video, maybe it's just me but i feel colors really have a conexion with how you feel.  

Posted (edited)

I feel like her weight gain has stopped. After leaving hospitalised treatment she should've carried on with the support of professionals to ensure continuous ( and slow ) weight gain. I don't know if she did this or not but I just have a bad feeling that her weight is still to low and that  she will not gain anymore ( just stay kinda stuck). I think it would've been best to take a longer break.:alpacadone:

Edited by elefire

Posted

I feel like her weight gain has stopped. After leaving hospitalised treatment she should've carried on with the support of professionals to ensure continuous ( and slow ) weight gain. I don't know if she did this or not but I just have a bad feeling that her weight is still to low and that  she will not gain anymore ( just stay kinda stuck). I think it would've been best to take a longer break.:alpacadone:

In one of her Twitch streams she said she was still receiving out patient support.

Posted (edited)

Give the girl so fucking time! Seriously! Gaining weight is not as easy as many of us think. It does take time, her body is not only trying to gain weight but in fact heal the damage from inside. Her heart, brain, muscles, liver... All of those take energy to heal as well. Come back in 6 months and say if she's gained weight or not but seriously. This is getting so stupid when people want her to heal on their time instead of hers. You will not get a prize for calling her out when she relapses!

I dont think thats the problem. The problem is that it looks like she is losing all that weight she gained. 

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

Maybe you're right and she's stopped but when you're not naturally skinny and you're used to eat less than you should for a long time your apetite "shrinks" and to gain weight it's reallly difficult since you have to expand your apetite little by little. It's really frustrating and it takes months or even years when you have an eating disorder, it's not just "gaining weight" it's to completely change your life. When you have and eating disorder a lot of your time (if not all) goes to counting calories and controlling hunger, it's not easy and it's not weird to relapse but i really really hope that she continues to fight for her recovery. :alpacawink:

Posted

82CF9294-EC76-475E-99B2-DA5E1898DDAA.thu

Did she face tune here?? Her face looks so much brighter and smoother than the rest of the pic. 

Posted

Did she face tune here?? Her face looks so much brighter and smoother than the rest of the pic. 

Oh yes, absolutely- she went hard on the blur and brighten tools. 

Posted

NGL that comment in the screenshot made me sad.

Posted

The fact that she is bringing attention to Suicide Prevention Week, and fundraising for crisis lines, is so freaking awesome! Her personal story is touching alone, but she's going the extra mile here. She's not just uploading another "I got bullied, and it gets better!" story. She put actual thought into this video, and she's using her platform both wisely, and emphatically. Fucking GOOD for her!!!

side-note: Good for her on promoting therapy, too. A LOT of people shit on it, and while it's not a cure all, it can be SO beneficial, with the right doctor. I think it shows she embraces the heavy lifting part of recovery.

honestly watching that video made me so sad for her. Thinking about all the bullying she went through in real life (over the stupidest shit) and then creating an outlet online, and have people bully you relentlessly BECAUSE you have an eating disorder. Like having an eating disorder isn’t hell on earth enough. The comments people left about Eugenia before all this Shane stuff was mostly just nasty shit (if not out of concern) and it’s always made me so fucking sad for her. 

Posted

honestly watching that video made me so sad for her. Thinking about all the bullying she went through in real life (over the stupidest shit) and then creating an outlet online, and have people bully you relentlessly BECAUSE you have an eating disorder. Like having an eating disorder isn’t hell on earth enough. The comments people left about Eugenia before all this Shane stuff was mostly just nasty shit (if not out of concern) and it’s always made me so fucking sad for her. 

I have never understood why people attacked her for being anorexic and blamed her for having it... It's not a choice. People were talking about her influence and how she should be more responsible but in the same sentence saying how she's anorexic and those two things just don't go together. Anorexic people lately have been treated as if it's they are antichrists and "should know better" but all these fat people who say they are "body positive" are treated as if they are normal and have no influence what so ever!! This makes me mad beyond words! Eugenia is an actual victim of her circumstances. She didn't choose to be anorexic, anorexia just happened to her. 

Posted

OKAY but her cut crease eyshadow/her makeup in general looks rly rly good in the vid!!! and i'm not just saying that to be all fake nice and stuff, i rly mean it. did she do it herself? i haven't watched the vid yet so idk if she clarifies, but it's pretty regardless!!

Posted

I found it really impressive how she didn't play the victim in the video. Like saying: this is why I started developing this or that, or gradualy became like this or that. She paints herself as a really strong person, I hope she doesn't suffer too much on her own and has people with whom she can talk about what bothers her.

Posted

OKAY but her cut crease eyshadow/her makeup in general looks rly rly good in the vid!!! and i'm not just saying that to be all fake nice and stuff, i rly mean it. did she do it herself? i haven't watched the vid yet so idk if she clarifies, but it's pretty regardless!!

Yes she most likely did her own makeup. She usually does. I agree it looks really pretty.