• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Eugenia Cooney

1561 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe it’s just me but does this look like a birthmark or a cigarette burn? I guess I just have the accusations made towards her mom by her friends in my mind but it did seem odd to me 

6C839CBC-86E7-4758-AE8B-A9BF7A1AF8AC.png

Posted

Maybe it’s just me but does this look like a birthmark or a cigarette burn? I guess I just have the accusations made towards her mom by her friends in my mind but it did seem odd to me 

that definitely looks like a cigarette burn. the size, shape and color are perfectly consistent with a rather recent cigarette burn. plus, birthmarks are usually not red or so perfectly shaped. it also seems rather deliberate since it looks rather even.

Posted

might be a back pimple too, I hope it's just a spot or smth

Posted

i've seen some people with similar kind of reddish growths, its hard to say 

Posted

Isn't that a mole?

Posted

I used to know a kid that had moles that looked like that and he’d get picked on because people said it looked like cigarette burns. Hopefully same situation here?

Posted

Looks like a mole to me, she should probably get it checked out.

Is it just me that thinks her go to hairdresser is a bit... not great? The hairstyles he played around with weren’t anything special and I just can’t forget that time he decided to try and curl her hair with kirby grips and it turned out a frizzy mess.

Posted (edited)

I took a look at some of her videos and she has that mark dating back to at least 2016 2015 (edit: found an older video and it's still there). 

The screenshot I provided is from her "Playing Pokemon Go!" video from 12 July 2016. That doesn't necessarily mean it can't be a cigarette burn, but if it is, it's nothing new. I think it looks more like a mole. 

eugenia cooney backmark 2.png

Edited by rootbranch
adding edit

Posted

I took a look at some of her videos and she has that mark dating back to at least 2016 2015 (edit: found an older video and it's still there). 

The screenshot I provided is from her "Playing Pokemon Go!" video from 12 July 2016. That doesn't necessarily mean it can't be a cigarette burn, but if it is, it's nothing new. I think it looks more like a mole. 

eugenia cooney backmark 2.png

thanks for the info

if she'd had this for years, i'm pretty sure that it's just a large cherry angioma, which is not that uncommon

Posted

That was a great video idea for her and was well executed. She sounded a little more relaxed and it felt like a friend talking to you. 

Posted

Eugenia is the most wholesome glow up ever! So happy for her 

Posted

Eugenia is the most wholesome glow up ever! So happy for her 

I know! I always used to check up on her, but then I kinda got scared that she was never going to get better and we'd all end up watching her die. But it's amazing to see her progress, I'm so happy for her as well.

Posted

I guess she's hanging out with Shane regularly now.

https://youtu.be/48EhS_EPrgo

i think its nice that she has another person on her channel now 
especially since jaclyn glenn + others seemed to be her close friends before, but i don't think i ever saw them on her channel? seems like she's being more open with her newer friends, so hopefully in time she'll reconnect with people in her past that wanted the best for her