• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Eugenia Cooney aka Skeleton Queen

1263 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw some pics on twitter saying she is confirmed to be dead in some American page where they post (?) those things and I wonder if you all know about that.

Posted

Do you have any screen shots?

Posted

I saw some pics on twitter saying she is confirmed to be dead in some American page where they post (?) those things and I wonder if you all know about that.

pretty sure it was fake. her family and her friends never said anything and i can't find any death records. she's probably taking a break from social media 

Posted

Do you have any screen shots?

I think the person deleted, I looked up Eugenia Cooney on twitter before posting that and someone put screencaps of a video with the 'record'

pretty sure it was fake. her family and her friends never said anything and i can't find any death records. she's probably taking a break from social media 

I would take what her mom says with a grain of salt after all I have seen about her

Posted

Fake stories aside, this is a question for the people who believe that she might have passed away (I don't, just for the record), why do you think that her friends and family would be hiding it?

Posted

Been thinking of Eugenia from time to time and wondering what’s happening and if she’s ok (not that it’s my business what’s happening, but I can’t help being curious).

Posted

Fake stories aside, this is a question for the people who believe that she might have passed away (I don't, just for the record), why do you think that her friends and family would be hiding it?

Some people are just really stupid, desperate, and pathetic. They have such low self-worth that they think believing something that is clearly not true makes them "unique" and "special". See also: Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists, Holocaust deniers, anti-vaxxers, etc. They are lower than trolls, subhuman scum. 

Posted

Did we have someone with experience regarding ed therapy? Someone said that they deny access to social media, and I know that I've got to be patient, but I'm no good with patience if I'm worried like this, and it'd be nice to know how much time I should give her being quiet before getting too worried!

Posted

Did we have someone with experience regarding ed therapy? Someone said that they deny access to social media, and I know that I've got to be patient, but I'm no good with patience if I'm worried like this, and it'd be nice to know how much time I should give her being quiet before getting too worried!

it depends on how welcoming you are to the treatment. If you refuse everything and dont cooperate you get nothing - no phone, no internet, nothing at all. If you behave, you get rewarded - you keep your phone, get to call family etc.

Posted

I'm wondering if the restriction would be different in Eugenia's case as she's an internet personality? Her anorexia has basically been part of her job for a long time. It's not the sort of situation the clinic or whoever will have be used to, unless she's gone somewhere that has been used by celebrities. 

I also wonder how she will deal with all her content if she returns. Surely it won't be good for her to leave up some of her latest stuff where she's clearly very poorly. I know very little about ED but I guess seeing it would be triggering for her maybe?

Posted

That’s if she’s actually in a clinic, which I’m not sure she revealed.

Some people are spazzing out on twitter because she’s liking some Kingdom Hearts shit on IG, but she’s never come out and said she’d be in a clinic without phone access. 

Like someone else said, some clinics run things differently and if you’re cooperative you’re given certain privedges. 

My best guess is that she’s either in a clinic that allows certain phone use or she’s getting treatment outside a clinic and just using her phone sparingly. Given the thousands of “EAT A SANDWICH YOURE DYING” she probably gets weekly, I don’t blame her. It also probably keeps her away from any harmful interaction or material she might (heavy on the might, I don’t know if she looks at pro-Ana content) look at.

Posted

I hope Eugenia can have a good recovery, she really deserves it.

As for the clinics, I can't speak for all them they can run differently but when I was hospitalized years back they completely revoked your access to almost anything outside of the place (it really was not a good time, but the place I went to was a complete shithole anyway) I hope wherever Eugenia is, if she is still on social media liking Kingdom Hearts related content and just that, I don't see what's wrong with just doing that. Someone is probably monitoring her and she probably has limited time per day (or per week) she should be able to focus on what kind of things catch her interest that really won't cause harm while she is in recovery, she's a human you can't just sit in a few rooms all day, talk to the same few people (and again depending where she is some will probably just come and go anyway), and think everything will go ok. I know from experience it will drive some people mad. Again, I hope wherever she is she is safe, comfortable and in good care. Recovery is no easy process and it's going to take a long time I'd rather her not interact with randos on social media

Posted (edited)

I'm wondering if the restriction would be different in Eugenia's case as she's an internet personality? Her anorexia has basically been part of her job for a long time. It's not the sort of situation the clinic or whoever will have be used to, unless she's gone somewhere that has been used by celebrities. 

I also wonder how she will deal with all her content if she returns. Surely it won't be good for her to leave up some of her latest stuff where she's clearly very poorly. I know very little about ED but I guess seeing it would be triggering for her maybe?

Nope, no way. When treating an addiction, privacy and limited contact with people is very important, while public exposure is strongly discouraged. Parents who go to in-patient treatment don't even get to see their young children for extended periods of time . .working men and women do not go to work while in an intensive treatment program. This is true for A-list celebrities at the hottest Malibu rehab centers and it is definitely true for a D-list YouTube celebrity in whatever clinic she is in. 

A person in in-patient recovery needs to be focused 100% on recovery.  This is true for everyone but it is especially true for someone as crippled by her disorder as Eugenia -- her YouTube channel was her making money off of her eating disorder. that's the only reason anyone watched her in the last 3 years. She was the Anorexia Showoff Channel. It would be suicide to allow her back on the platform for a loooooong time. Not even to talk about her recovery. If she comes back to YouTube at all in 2019 it will basically mean she's not serious about recovery, and any clinic that encouraged her to do that would be a bogus clinic looking for publicity and not caring about their patient. 

Edited by Big Boner

Posted

Nope, no way. When treating an addiction, privacy and limited contact with people is very important, while public exposure is strongly discouraged. Parents who go to in-patient treatment don't even get to see their young children for extended periods of time . .working men and women do not go to work while in an intensive treatment program. This is true for A-list celebrities at the hottest Malibu rehab centers and it is definitely true for a D-list YouTube celebrity in whatever clinic she is in. 

A person in in-patient recovery needs to be focused 100% on recovery.  This is true for everyone but it is especially true for someone as crippled by her disorder as Eugenia -- her YouTube channel was her making money off of her eating disorder. that's the only reason anyone watched her in the last 3 years. She was the Anorexia Showoff Channel. It would be suicide to allow her back on the platform for a loooooong time. Not even to talk about her recovery. If she comes back to YouTube at all in 2019 it will basically mean she's not serious about recovery, and any clinic that encouraged her to do that would be a bogus clinic looking for publicity and not caring about their patient. 

What I meant is would she be more restricted in a clinic when compared to her peers? I find it weird that she's allowed to login to her Instagram account to look at and like Kingdom Hearts posts because she technically logging in to her job. There are also hundreds of pictures that she's posted of herself over the years which she will be seeing when she uses her account. Kind of makes me wonder if she's actually being treated at home or someone else is liking those posts using her account.