• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Eugenia Cooney aka Skeleton Queen

1084 posts in this topic

Posted

okay so as someone with an Eating disorder (bulimia with restrictive tendencies) her body was triggering before but now it's just scary like I have seen so much thinspo / bonespo in the past few years but now she looks far worse than any bonespo ive seen someone as sweet as her shouldnt do this to herself it breaks my heart 

i remember back then a lot of ana/mia vent blogs on tumblr would tag her as thinspo and now most of them don't even want to have her body anymore, her condition is so extreme even thinspo blogs are concern.

i don't know if this has been brought up but someone contacted the authorities in her area and said that they are aware:

https://twitter.com/haleynoot/status/1093947590381572096 

Posted

So then it would be reasonable to say Trump is pro-democracy? Nationalism is just super~democracy~? We won't know until they confirm it, right?

I'm really not in the mood to argue this shit right now becuase I'm severely hungover and it's kind of pointless since neither of us actually know Eugenia and it's all speculation but comparing Trump to a young girl on the internet who is sick is a bit of a reach tbh. Trump has literally praised nazis and facists, put "illegals" into detainment facilities which have caused deaths, and said that he like the idea of America essentially being a dictatorship, so there is actual evidence of that. Where with eugenia all we have to go on is her appearance and stories from people who knew her irl. It's extremely likely she has an eating disoder of some sort, im not denying that, but we don't have solid evidence of it was all I was saying. 

He said that she fainted, could barely stand and only ate a GRAPE for dinner. A singular grape. Like damn, that was THREE years ago and she’s only gotten much skinnier. What on earth does she eat now?

Whats even crazier is that looking at her body 3 years ago, it almost looks healthy compared to her body now. But when I watched her videos back then, I was just as shocked by her weight as I am now :/

DFD39A92-9ABE-4C4C-BCD1-DF1ED0D65607.jpeg

3F6779FF-C5A8-481C-AE25-16482FE82652.jpeg

IDK if I'm correct but I feel like the first comparisson could be from a time where shewas possibly purging. The roundness of her face despit how skinny she is (comparing to her arm) make me think maybe she had bulimic tendencies back then and now she's switched to restricting?

But that secind comparison.... she almost looks like that Ashley Isaacs (?) girl now.....

Posted

I found this on the eugenia subreddit, and damn.

355FC69D-AD56-45BD-B1F4-83AEC68FB3FC.thu

E9E01BDC-C411-4CE8-BA5D-927CFB90DCD8.thu

I mean, what IF her mom is the one actually doing all this blocking and stuff? The thought of that is actually quite terrifying to me. I wish they had receipts of the Snapchat story.

Posted

Stop getting your sources from mainstream media, god damn how can people be brainwashed about politics at this point.  :derp:

Posted (edited)

I don't believe the theory about her mum pretending she's alive while posting everything and in reality her daughter is dead. But I can definitely believe and find the mother capable of cutting eugenia off from all her friends and taking control over her social networks and just basic communication apps etc. I can also definitely believe that her mother profits from her. I also trust her crazy mother enough to maybe have a complex about never wanting eugenia to grow up or become independent and that's why she can't do simple basic things and why she has let Eugenia get to such a bad state. Everyone always said how they find her mum so nice and positive. But I just always got the wrong feeling from that woman she just seems so fake happy and just so weird like I don't know... :alpacaconfused:

Edited by elefire

Posted (edited)

On Eugenia’s subreddit, somebody posted this from her discord:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EUGENIACOONEY/comments/ap1tl5/eugenia_cooney_discord_server/?st=JRYOE2YD&sh=883e932b

47DEE9F3-8F71-42EF-952D-726A3BB3D0D0.thu6117F796-D895-4BC8-973A-BA561BB2935D.thuthe Zer0 guy throws me off so much. They give me a weird vibe, I don’t know. I actually joined Eugenia’s discord a few weeks ago bc I saw it in her YT description and I got curious. Here’s some more ss I took

0493BCF9-9907-4D23-8FA9-F69EA99FA980.thu126C22E6-D572-4922-BA48-83FFF6A31CCB.thu02D6003E-07D3-40CD-A52D-D46376F0BB19.thu

It just saddens/confuses me how so many people can be concerned for her on the internet but Eugenia, her friends, her family all deny it/try to say that everything is fine and is rainbows and butterflies. It’s not.

Edited by iridescence

Posted

Few things about her draw my life. 

Her teacher must have noticed the early stages of her eating disorder and other behavioural changes, seeing her obsessed with brats dolls it's fair of him to assume that was the cause, so he expressed his concern to her mother, instead of recognising the teachers valid concern, she pulled her out of school and got her more bratz dolls, weird right? 

The second weird part, when she talked about her counselor or teacher showing concern for her, and to consider him a father figure, she found that gross and creepy. Thats a big giveaway right there, most children would find that endearing and inviting to open up about some things but not Eugenia! I find it very interesting she specifically mentioned that because it's very telling on her views toward father figures. 

There's been times where Eugenia will be live streaming and her father walks into her room without knocking, just to say "You look really good" or "you don't look a day over 14", only to walk back out again?

My theory is the mums slow, negligent maybe due to her own disabilities, she's clearly a shopping addict, there's a video where she yells "give me the money" and she's constantly shopping for useless shit, you see it in Eugenias vlogs and stuff. The father has abused her, more than likely sexual, the mum knows this but feels guilty so she allows Eugenia to do what ever the hell she damn wants because that's how some parents try expressing their sorry unfortunetly. Which explains why she went and brought more bratz, and hasnt had the willpower to step in and force her daughter to get help. The mum probably feels guilty and is also probably fearful of eaugina opening up about her home life during inpatient care/therapy, which would expose her father and mother being complicent in child abuse. They would both be guilty if this were the case. Major tinfoil, but that's my take on the whole situation anyway. 

Posted (edited)

Could it be real or not? Posted 5 hours ago.

20190210_171408.jpg

Edited by Whiskas

Posted (edited)

Could it be real or not? Posted 5 hours ago.

20190210_171408.jpg

Some people were posting that she liked a post on Instagram yesterday (13 hours ago, the screenshot is from 5 hours ago which is why it says 8h, but it was 13), so she was at least alive then

Screenshot_20190210-114711.thumb.jpg.884

and on her twitter socialblade you can see she was active since she unfollowed people and deleted a tweet, she even unfollowed someone today.

Screenshot_20190210-114122.thumb.jpg.7de

So I don't think she died (unless someone else is on her account but I don't really think so? Who knows) hopefully she is at some sort of treatment center though. I guess it's possible that she liked the post, unfolllwed someone and then died after but I don't know.

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted (edited)

I don't think it IS real, but it very well could be. This may sound harsh but I think death is inevitable for her unless she gets treatment very soon. The reason I don't think it is actually real is because if she passed away and a family member was deleting some stuff and unfollowing people assumingly to prove she's still alive, they would do stuff more blatant such as posting a picture from her film roll or tweeting rather than some silent deleting and unfollowing.

Edited by Couture
added more

Posted

Some people were posting that she liked a post on Instagram yesterday (13 hours ago, the screenshot is from 5 hours ago which is why it says 8h, but it was 13), so she was at least alive then

Screenshot_20190210-114711.thumb.jpg.884

and on her twitter socialblade you can see she was active since she unfollowed people and deleted a tweet, she even unfollowed someone today.

Screenshot_20190210-114122.thumb.jpg.7de

So I don't think she died (unless someone else is on her account but I don't really think so? Who knows) hopefully she is at some sort of treatment center though. I guess it's possible that she liked the post, unfolllwed someone and then died after but I don't know.

I think people where saying that maybe her mom took over the account.

Posted

I spoke with my "insider" who said that Eugenia is still alive, so the theory that her mother is controlling the account is not true.

I guess the police department got a LOT of calls from worried individuals, but they cannot do anything about it. The police are relatively certain she has anorexia; they HAVE admitted her to hospital in the past, but Eugenia is not interested in recovering.

I asked my person about her parents, but there was not much information that they knew that we have not already sorted out for ourselves.

Posted

Few things about her draw my life. 

Her teacher must have noticed the early stages of her eating disorder and other behavioural changes, seeing her obsessed with brats dolls it's fair of him to assume that was the cause, so he expressed his concern to her mother, instead of recognising the teachers valid concern, she pulled her out of school and got her more bratz dolls, weird right? 

The second weird part, when she talked about her counselor or teacher showing concern for her, and to consider him a father figure, she found that gross and creepy. Thats a big giveaway right there, most children would find that endearing and inviting to open up about some things but not Eugenia! I find it very interesting she specifically mentioned that because it's very telling on her views toward father figures. 

There's been times where Eugenia will be live streaming and her father walks into her room without knocking, just to say "You look really good" or "you don't look a day over 14", only to walk back out again?

My theory is the mums slow, negligent maybe due to her own disabilities, she's clearly a shopping addict, there's a video where she yells "give me the money" and she's constantly shopping for useless shit, you see it in Eugenias vlogs and stuff. The father has abused her, more than likely sexual, the mum knows this but feels guilty so she allows Eugenia to do what ever the hell she damn wants because that's how some parents try expressing their sorry unfortunetly. Which explains why she went and brought more bratz, and hasnt had the willpower to step in and force her daughter to get help. The mum probably feels guilty and is also probably fearful of eaugina opening up about her home life during inpatient care/therapy, which would expose her father and mother being complicent in child abuse. They would both be guilty if this were the case. Major tinfoil, but that's my take on the whole situation anyway. 

I agree with this. It definitely seems like she has suffered some type of trauma caused by her family. I feel like maybe her mother drilled it into eugenias head never to talk about it. If this theory is true, it really is heartbreaking because I feel like it proves eugenia really does just wants to die because carrying that pain is just too much for her. 

Posted

I think everyone is a bit to eager to assume she's dead....it's kinda strange that that would be a first assumption, even if she is sick. 

Like it could literally be anything, any little illness or injury can be 50 times worse at her weight with how frail she is. Maybe she fell and hurt herself, like when Shmegeh fell and fractured her hip or something. Maybe she caught the flu and had to be kept in hospital because of her health. Or maybe she was sent to IP care for her [alleged] disorder, willingly or not idk. Maybe she realised being online all the time makes her disorder worse. Best case scenario, maybe she just wants to take a break because she's being bombarded with hate and faux-concern from all over.