• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Eugenia Cooney aka Skeleton Queen

1164 posts in this topic

Posted

My parents are in their 50s, and aging tends to do things like that to you. You definitely get physically weaker. Eugenia is some young girl in her 20s. 

Where is anyone arguing about being overweight and anorexic? You keep bringing that up, but I know you can be overweight and anorexia. 

I'm not diagnosing her either way. She could have anorexia, she could have a physical disorder, but she isn't healthy. 

Anyway, sorry for any offence, I'm not trying to be argumentative. I'm stepping out of this one now. gets me so angry/emotional. 

I bring the fact that there are some overweight people who are anorexic because you say that Eugenia is anorexic due to her super skinny look.  You really should read my posts well instead of trying to put me in the wrong every time.

Anyway, chill a little bit. I don't know why you seem to "dislike" Eugenia ( if that's the word that should be used?) But if she "triggers" you, or anything related to this "thinspo" thing , you just better get off the net a little bit for your good (I hope I'm not too meddlesome) .

Posted

I bring the fact that there are some overweight people who are anorexic because you say that Eugenia is anorexic due to her super skinny look.  You really should read my posts well instead of trying to put me in the wrong every time.

Anyway, chill a little bit. I don't know why you seem to "dislike" Eugenia ( if that's the word that should be used?) But if she "triggers" you, or anything related to this "thinspo" thing , you just better get off the net a little bit for your good (I hope I'm not too meddlesome) .

I don't dislike her, and it's not to do with me. I just don't like when I see comments from young people wanting to be like her when her weight is alarming, and even if her weight is healthy, they will never get that skinny without drastic measures (ED territory.) I just don't think that she's a good influence.

Posted

shes annoying

Congratulations, your comment made it into an Onision video (twice) :happee:

Posted

Onision is annoying..damn. I couldn't even watch that whole headache of a video. Why does he act like he's a self-righteous white knight when he goes on to make fun of her mother for being fat? That's no better than people making fun of Eugenia for being super under weight. 

Posted

She is very cute and cool looking! She acts cute too. I do worry about her health though.

Posted

I do take back what I say about her being annoying. Idk cuz the first time I watched her videos she seemed very childish and the way she moved looked hecka weird to me so that irked me. Yeah she's not annoying but Onision is still a douchebag trying to say all this BS that undereating is healthier than overeating. I think that depends how much you undereat. If you're as skinny as Eugenia, I don't bet you'd live longer than the average chubby person. 

Posted (edited)

It's astonishing how many replies I see with people saying how they feel she should explain herself as if her personal life is any of their business.

Yes, she is known on YouTube- does this mean she owes something to her viewers? Sure, she may make some $$$ off of her views, but I'm sure most of the people wanting her to explain herself aren't even her regular viewers (seeing as though a lot of you seem to be annoyed by her although say she "seems nice").

As someone who has struggled with an ED, has been inpatient and in the ER multiple times,it's actually so ridiculous for me to see comments like, "oh she should just make a vid about it!" Pardon? I was so very clearly underweight at my lowest weight, people KNEW something was wrong, I KNEW I looked sickly, and I STILL took pictures of myself, went in public, wore nicer/ sometimes revealing clothes in summer, etc, but even the idea of having to come out and talk about something so incredibly personal and something I was ashamed of having would terrify me. Admitting it over the internet would have been unthinkable. I'm in a better place now, but I STILL haven't told anyone except my mother and medical team about my disorder. It's just too embarrassing and nerve wracking to just come out and say.

I'm not saying she's the same, and I don't even know if this girl has an ED but don't think for one minute just because you "feel" or "think" something is "obvious" she should talk about it because it could be very hard for her to address just so you can quench your curiosity. It would be different if she constantly denied it even though there was proof, or she talked about her weight all the time, and stuff like that, but she doesn't bring it up at all. She isn't pulling a Felice.

She seems nice enough, I can see why her videos wouldn't appeal to some, but I don't think they're TOO bad. Even though I see a lot of nasty things in her comments, she seems to try to keep positive in her videos. I hope if she does have an ED she seeks help; she looks very close to how I was before I was hospitalised.

Edit: I looked into some of her older pics where she was "heavier". Seeing how much she's lost since, it's a pretty good chance she has trouble with food-related issues/ an ED/ etc. but she obviously is not comfortable with talking about it. Take that how you want.

Edited by DevilsPlay

Posted

WAIT IS THIS THE GIRL IN THE "how to twerk" VID :hurrplz:?? The one that was all over facebook.

Posted

ok but eugenia has said she does not have an illness that makes her thin and she "doesn't know why" people comment on her weight. there is video proof of this on youtube. i can't remember who it was by but these guys made a video about her and the clip is included.

she has obvious self esteem issues. every time she does a makeup video she constantly says "sorry I look so bad" or "sorry I'm not wearing makeup" etc.

every time she does a responding to hate comments video she ignores comments about anorexia. she'll read them and respond to the entire comment but conveniently leave out the anorexia. it's possible she's in denial about it. i've never seen someone with anorexia actually admit to being anorexic unless they were trying to recover. it's true we don't really know what's going on with her, but i'm tired of people trying to say she's 'fine' when she more likely than not has anorexia. if she does and is not getting help she WILL die and that is a fact. most of the people commenting about her weight is because they look up to her and care about her. 

Posted

This is probably the video u talked abt

Posted

Onision is annoying..damn. I couldn't even watch that whole headache of a video. Why does he act like he's a self-righteous white knight when he goes on to make fun of her mother for being fat? That's no better than people making fun of Eugenia for being super under weight. 

he makes fun of normal healthy looking girls for looking anorexic too so his whole video is super hypocritical. H tell normal looking girls to put on more weight but when it comes to someone who actually looks anorexic he decides she's ok lol.

Posted

I love her vlogs but that's about it. Ever since onison or whatever made a video about her weight it made me realize he's right lol. She not anorexic, I mean she could b but that's besides the point. she's cute but she loves typical things like kingdom hearts and Disney movies and black butler. Idk she's too mainstream.. 

Posted

She seems anorexic to me, but I'm kind of suspicious because the quality of her hair seems way too good for someone who is so emaciated and malnourished, which makes me think that it possibly could be something else besides an ED...

Posted

I've watched only one video of Eugenia and decided to never watch any of her videos again. Not because it was bad or anything, just because I couldn't stop thinking that she doesn't look healthy to me.

I have a very thin body myself and I think it's the most obnoxious thing for other people to say "Oh I'm sure she has an ED/She's way too thin/Eat something", because you've literally got no idea. I've never had an ED. I eat just like every other person and I just to happen to have a body like that and this is the case for my cousin and lots of other girls too. I've met girls with anorexia who were bigger than me and you literally couldn't tell there was something wrong with them if you didn't watch their eating behaviour over a day. I don't know who people on the internet think they are to be able to tell wether somebody has an ED or not. Just being thin doesn't necessarily qualify you for having an ED. This is just what I wanted to say in general, sorry for the rant, it's just an important matter to me.

Now back to Eugenia's case: As I've said, I would never encourage anything that involves diagnosing ED's, because it's just plain rude and obnoxious. I don't know if Eugenia has an ED. I have to say, I've seen people who look healthier than her. Yet there is nothing we can do about that. If she has an ED, then telling her she has one won't do anything (from my experience with similar cases) and so will telling her that she is too thin and ugly (aside from that being totally rude). It would be okay to say that you care about her and ask if she's okay and well. But she will probably just say yes and that's it, either because she is really okay or because she wants to think she is okay, if something happens to be wrong.

So I feel a little helpless in her case. I'm not watching her because I associate something uncomfortable with her looks. I don't want to jump to conclusions. I totally get that people want "to help" because they maybe have similar thoughts or suspicions. But then I can't think of anything to do about this unless she decides to change something herself. (again: if something is wrong)

Posted

Throwing in my two cents because why not.

Okay so I just came across this gal on YT. She does not have to explain to anyone what her mental or physical health problems are, even if she does have a large following on the internet. A large following does not entitle your followers to know about your entire life, end of story. And starting a Tumblr to get this girl to stop making videos because you find her triggering is so not okay. The internet can be a great platform for people with health problems who want to spend some time, you know, not focusing on what's wrong with them but instead creating things for others to enjoy. If you find her weight triggering, either don't watch her videos or get off the internet, like..? Real life doesn't have trigger warnings, it's called learning how to deal with your triggers and not acting like the world needs to wrap you in cotton wool to keep you safe. From what I have seen she doesn't post anything "pro ana" and selfies don't count, people with ED's still like to try to feel good about themselves too (source: me, a person with anorexia) so all the "too thin/eat more/thinspo" comments on her pics are so rude. Whether she has an ED or not, I don't blame her for not saying anything, seems like the response would be a shitstorm regardless of her explanation.