• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Eugenia Cooney aka Skeleton Queen

745 posts in this topic

Posted

well she's still alive. watching her stream...man it makes me feel sick but she's really nice. :/

Posted

As bs it sounds to us to hear her say her body is "naturally like that" her (possible) body dysmorphia would convince her she looks average or even chubby compared to healthy people. I dont think she is trying to lie if anything, it just shows how sick she is. 

Posted

her videos are so painful to watch. its always the same stuff, she's barely coherent and she just doesnt seem to understand anything. I just dont think we (people on the internet) can make any difference, at all. I feel like nothing will change and she will just continue doing this for as long as possible.

Posted

She’s live right now on Twitch and people are hounding her about the state she is in physically. Is this what here streams are always like? This is the only one I’ve seen. One person asked her if she’s seen a doctor and she said that she feels she doesn’t need a doctor at this time, and that her Mother doesn’t really try to make her go or suggest that she should go.

Someome with the username EugeniaDeadBy_Xmas subbed, and their name flashed on her stream... No one really said anything. Sickening. I hope this girl gets help.

Posted

I saw a video recently of someone talking about Onision talking about her again and I finally looked back at her channel after months and I think the entire internet has just sort of accepted the fact that she's gonna die, like all the comments aren't really "get help" its more or less "shes doing this for attention" and "shes at her last stages" and stuff like that. 

Posted

I feel like the only way Eugenia could be forced to change is if she lost every single one of her viewers, even the ones that say nasty things about her. Everyone needs to boycott her channel and streams. She loves the attention her sickly thin body gives her, but if no one watched her and no one gave her that attention she so desperately craves, she would lose everything, and would probably start seeing herself for what she really is.

Posted

I feel like the only way Eugenia could be forced to change is if she lost every single one of her viewers, even the ones that say nasty things about her. Everyone needs to boycott her channel and streams. She loves the attention her sickly thin body gives her, but if no one watched her and no one gave her that attention she so desperately craves, she would lose everything, and would probably start seeing herself for what she really is.

I’m no expert but im pretty sure that’s not how eating disorders work.

Posted

I’m no expert but im pretty sure that’s not how eating disorders work.

that's why I said "probably". I mean, really, what is her motivation for staying the way she is? obviously all the people commenting how she needs help and whatnot is not helping. all the attention, good and bad, she gets is only enabling her to stay the way she is. she's probably afraid she'll fade into oblivion if she didn't have her sick body to exploit for views. 

Posted

that's why I said "probably". I mean, really, what is her motivation for staying the way she is? obviously all the people commenting how she needs help and whatnot is not helping. all the attention, good and bad, she gets is only enabling her to stay the way she is. she's probably afraid she'll fade into oblivion if she didn't have her sick body to exploit for views. 

Its not about “motivation”. This girl is unfortunately very sick. She has concivnced herself that there is nothing wrong with her, and this is what she continues to tell not only herself but everyone else too. 

No doubt that the attention she gets is what encourages her to continue making content (which she also makes her income on). But even before she became slightly famous, it was clear she already had an eating disorder when watching those first few videos she uploaded. Her second video ever for example. Her videos are essentially “body checks”, and she always seems proud of what she is showing us.

***What it really comes down to, is you cannot help someone who does not want to be helped. It has nothing to do with any attention she may be getting. And she has demonstrated time and time again by denying anything is wrong that she does NOT want help. Her eating disorder has everything to do with herself and nothing to do with other people.***

Posted

Its not about “motivation”. This girl is unfortunately very sick. She has concivnced herself that there is nothing wrong with her, and this is what she continues to tell not only herself but everyone else too. 

No doubt that the attention she gets is what encourages her to continue making content (which she also makes her income on). But even before she became slightly famous, it was clear she already had an eating disorder when watching those first few videos she uploaded. Her second video ever for example. Her videos are essentially “body checks”, and she always seems proud of what she is showing us.

***What it really comes down to, is you cannot help someone who does not want to be helped. It has nothing to do with any attention she may be getting. And she has demonstrated time and time again by denying anything is wrong that she does NOT want help. Her eating disorder has everything to do with herself and nothing to do with other people.***

I completely agree, and in my opinion I don’t think her being banned from YouTube or having people boycott her would do any good. I think it’s long past that point and I don’t know, in my personal opinion, YouTube might be keeping her going in a sense. She doesn’t seem to have much else going on in her life and I would feel terrible if she “lost the will to live” because she didn’t have YouTube anymore.

I could be completely wrong but if she’s ever going to recover I think she would need other things in her life, support, hobbies, etc that don’t revolve around YouTube, otherwise she’d be suddenly isolated/cut off from the world. Because she is so physically weak I would worry that if her mental health was severely effected by something like not being able to make videos, she would decline fast.

I truly hope that she does finally come around and accept that she is ill and needs help but she needs to come to that conclusion herself and having YouTube/social media taken away from her, in my opinion, wouldn’t help her/be positive.

Posted (edited)

I know that the only way she'll get better is if she wants to get help herself. But her YouTube channel and the attention she gets validates her. If she didn't have all those views, where would she get her validation? She would have nothing. She would be forced to do self-introspection and realize that what she's doing to herself is not a way to live. She has the choice to get better, but she refuses to get help. Why? I'm not blaming her for having an ED, but I am blaming her for not getting help. Doesn't matter how much you think you don't need it, at one point you have to look at yourself and realize, maybe other people have a point. I'm sure at the point she's at right now she has frequent fainting spells, and an incredibly low heart rate. It's honestly a miracle that she's still alive let alone semi-functioning. She obviously doesn't want to die, because if she did, she would've by now. At some point she would've realized that what she's doing is killing her.

Edited by dreadfuldarling

Posted

At this rate, she will die before she hits 30 years old. Somebody in her life needs to intervene.. I am so confused as to WHY her family is oblivious to this problem??

(2015vs2018)

eug3.jpg

Posted

^Eugenia's mother appears to have mental health problems herself. She seems either medicated or drunk when she's in Eugenia's vidoes. Eugenia doesn't seem particularly comfortable with her. I wonder if Eugenia has been caring for her since she was a child. Just a theory but it fits with the situation well. 

Posted (edited)

What a waste of a young life... is there really no one around her, no family, no family friends that care? Her mother is so off to me too, there's something wrong with that woman. I can't help but to feel sorry for the person Eugenia has become, I don't know how long she can keep going on like this before the worst happens. I've opened her most recent video to check on her and she's looking unhealthier than ever, it's so worrying, she's never been thinner.

Her talking about being a skinny legend and saying how when people call her that is such a huge compliment to her made me so sad.

Edited by Porcelain Fragile