Eugenia Cooney aka Skeleton Queen

704 posts in this topic

Posted

Onision and his stans obsession with this girl is very weird. I don't see the point in spamming her comments section and disliking all of her videos. It's just dumb

They're kids and teenagers, they don't see a point in anything other than enjoying bullying other people cause others are doing it, for once they are one of the cool kids and got their ego stroked unlike in real life.

Posted

Honestly this sounds like a load of bullshit. Having autism (and most especially Aspergers) doesn't mean you never want to eat, autistic people can be extremely picky with their food (such as myself) but they don't despise the act of eating as a whole and definitely are not malnourished to the point Eugenia is.

So i'm on page 10 replying to this but I gotta sleep before I get too into this. 
Recently read an article about a boy with aspergers who's parents were hunting tirelessly for one specific type of sippy cup. It's the LITERAL ONLY WAY he will drink and he HAS gone tot he hospital multiple times for refusing to drink anything (but if he eats fine can't you just give him tons of juicy fruit or lettuce? Idk.)

He's nonverbal however so I don't know if his type is more extreme than Eugenia's or if someone could be very high functioning (as I think she moved out of her parents home right so that casts a lot of doubt for me on this. Sorry if it's revealed in a few pages that it's bullshit btw) so maybe plausible based on this but....also kinda bullshit cause I think someone would've come out about it by now publically even if it wasn't Eugenia herself since someone besides her mom and dad have to know about it. Plus it's such a buzzword with tumblr these days she'd probably admit to it for extra views.

Posted (edited)

After seeing like 10000 videos of other youtubers talking about Eugenia, I am actually starting to side with her. Not supporting her eating disorder of course but I'm starting sympathise/pity her. All these nasty generic comments on her videos about how she looks like a skeleton or an Auschwitz prisoner is reaaally annoying. The same with all the bandwagon "health" channels trying to act like they care about her when they're just using her name in the title for view$. These people have no idea how complex eating disorders are. It's more than "just eat a burger", it's as serious as bipolar or schizophrenia. You can't just change how your mind works with what you put in your mouth. Why do people only take physical disabilities/illnesses serious but they treat mental illness as a joke ? 

At this point, I do think giving her less attention will help her. It obviously doesn't make a difference that a million of us are telling her that she has a problem. She needs to figure it out by herself to actually make change. She needs a REAL friend who will give her emotional support. 

PS: Onision can go eat a dick. (How bout u use that one on ur video) 

Screenshot_2016-12-27-17-01-49-87.png

Edited by saf

Posted

This is actually terrifying. :( 

C05MpLWVQAAYlVx.jpg:large

Posted (edited)

i dont really watch her but i saw a bit of her most recent video where a dude did the voice over as she did her make up and she looked a bit more lively than usual and i saw people commenting on how she is in the path of recovery

im not the casual viewer to notice if this is actually happening but i hope it's true.recovery isnt easy and has a lot of ups and downs so at least i hope it goes as smoothly as possible

Edited by Iiris

Posted

I feel so sad looking at her.. i wish her the best, I really want her to gain weight. It's so hard to look at her when she looks so... sick and unhealthy

Posted

I just watched one of her lates videos after a looooooong time, and, is it me or did her voice pitch change like a lot?

Sorry if it was discussed, I was too lazy to read through anything and just wanted to throw in my opinion :D 

Posted

I watched recently her voice over video and damn, she has very beautiful face without all that make up.

Posted

I think for the thing about her face not looking that caved in/skeleton like could be because the way her fat is distributed is just different than other people's? In her healthier pictures, you can see that her face was more filled out than now (which was rlly cute tbh) even though she was still super skinny. Just a random thought. I really do hope she puts on some more weight somehow, because looking at her knees, I think it's alarming that they look so out of place on her legs. 

Posted

She has an extremely pretty face but covers it with ugly dark eye makeup and I just wonder why..

Posted

She has an extremely pretty face but covers it with ugly dark eye makeup and I just wonder why..

because she's goth or emo... i don't know which one.

Posted (edited)

tbh I don't have an issue with the goth makeup but she does such a poor job of applying it...  her liner is always shaky and the shadow is never blended well. Her eyebrows could use some work, too. I feel bad saying it because she seems sweet, but it's true.

Edited by LaMite

Posted (edited)

Watching her live on YouNow and she just answered a question about her thin frame by saying she really likes her body; then someone said her legs look like toothpicks and she replied that she thought it was cool because walking on toothpicks would be cool… :beardo: 

I don't know, is it just me or are her legs thinner than they used to be? Also, not sure if I'm imagining it or if it's the lighting, but does her skin have a yellow tint to it today? That could be a sign that she is beginning to have organ failure. Or maybe I'm being paranoid. 

Screen_Shot_2017-01-09_at_5.17.31_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2017-01-09_at_5.24.05_PM.thu

Edited by Spooky Moon

Posted

she looks so unhealthy and awful. i'm genuinely worried for her because she's literally slowly killing her self with her eating disorder. 

i loved her face before she put on her makeup in the video and wish she could see that she's ill and needs help. 

i don't know how her friend voiced that video without being concerned on how frail and delicate her fingers are. she looks like if you blow on her she will break 

Posted

As someone who has previously suffered from an ED, I can tell you; there is absolutely no way that she's naturally that thin. She claims to have a "condition" that makes her like this, but it's just not in her genetics, I mean, look at her mother... As if that didn't speak for itself, she's been getting dramatically thinner for the last few years, if it was a condition she would just remain at the same weight, but she's actively losing weight all the time. She did admit(?) once to having an ED on her old tumblr, which was pointed out in an Onision video, I think, but now all of those posts are miraculously gone, so clearly she caught on to the fact that she left them up. It's just so sad, back in my "emo" days, I was subbed to her and she was a lot less thin back then and she just looked so much happier and healthier, now it looks like she's struggling to do the most basic of tasks, she struggles to hold herself up, and her skin is starting to look yellow, so I honestly think she'll die soon if she doesn't get help.