Eugenia Cooney aka Skeleton Queen

644 posts in this topic

Posted

Didn't know about her until this meme turned up on insta: https://instagram.com/p/-ATH7UlKJA/

Some says she has a condition and can't gain weight, others say it's anorexia.

Food for thought?

Posted

Oh my... I've never heard of her... and since I don't know I can't say she is lying about her condition or if it is anorexia. I read an article of a woman who has to eat 4,000 calories+ a day to stay healthy after she had a bad gastric bypass that irreversibly messed up her digestive system for life.. it was sad to me. Either way...  I'm not going to make fun of her if she has either affliction... but if it is the latter one... I hope she can get professional care with it....  if it is a physical thing... I hope she is getting proper medical care so she can stay as healthy as she can be...

Posted

Either way...  I'm not going to make fun of her if she has either affliction... but if it is the latter one... I hope she can get professional care with it....  if it is a physical thing... I hope she is getting proper medical care so she can stay as healthy as she can be...

Agreed but is it cruel to hope it's not e.d related? Cause it's such a sad trend amongst todays vloggers/bloggers to do the "I am healthy" mantra while they actually have an eating disorder consuming them. Regardless, she is brittishly pretty and seems nice so I hope whatever her situation is that she will remain strong.

Posted

Agreed but is it cruel to hope it's not e.d related? Cause it's such a sad trend amongst todays vloggers/bloggers to do the "I am healthy" mantra while they actually have an eating disorder consuming them. Regardless, she is brittishly pretty and seems nice so I hope whatever her situation is that she will remain strong.

If it is an E.D. ... I hate  that one has to "lie" saying they are healthy when nothing about having an E.D.is healthy...especially considering how  so many people...men and women alike are so impressionable this day and age. Freelee is one that comes to mind at how dangerous misinformation is, saying being a fruitatarian is healthy, feeding dogs a vegan diet is ok and better for dogs, and how not bathing...is good for you. Like... don't project your sickness onto others and claim this mess is "normal and healthy" when it is not and could be fatal, you know??? Because if Eugenia is promoting an unhealthy way of thinking... that is not good.... so I really hope... whatever it is she is dealing with personally, she is getting the proper care to be as healthy as she can be.

Posted

Hello guys, this is my first post ever, and to start with I wanted to show you something that really gave me chills... Eugenia Cooney is not new on youtube, she has tons of fans who apparently care about her but do nothing to help her with her eating disorder... i do not know if she actually has an eating disorder or in the other hand she has a strange condition that makes her look that skinny. 

9f8b4f10c269fb702c5b0eda2f95ecae.png

10838589_852458781481753_1475632762_n.jpg

11380026_1511385689114867_1939138117_n.jpg

1417990022272.jpg

1427053945844.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

maxresdefault (2).jpg

tumblr_njim32W6m21qzmztqo1_500.jpg

maxresdefault (2).jpg

maxresdefault (4).jpg

1427053945844.jpg

Bsrp8htCEAApyMV.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

tumblr_njim32W6m21qzmztqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_njkn6j732W1qzmztqo1_500.jpg

Posted

Putting aside the thinness...

From the way she's holding her phone (taking into account reversals for mirrors), she's likely right handed.

She often wears gloves, or many bangles...with more on her left arm.

In the one photo where she isn't wearing bangles, gloves or long sleeves, her inner arm is angled away from the camera.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to pour through her videos, but has anyone seen something that can debunk the notion that she's hiding wounds or scars? (especially on her non-dominant arm).

For some reason, I'm getting a very strong "SI" vibe...and in specific spots that can be hidden through accessories and angles.

...but I could be totally wrong, so I want to know if I'm being lead to an erroneous conclusion by small sampling of images.

Posted

Putting aside thinness and fashion,....

I'm not the biggest fan of her attitude. Granted I only watched her responding to hate comment videos, and her latest which was her mom turning her ''preppy.''

She tries too hard, imo. And she's pretty immature.

Posted

shes annoying

Posted

every time I see a scene kid, I hallucinate a little and feel like I'm back in my hell hole of a middle school. 

2012 is coming at us at dangerous speeds...

Posted

she kinda looks like smegeh in some of her pictures.

possible E.D., could also be using drugs, etc. hard to tell if she won't talk about it.

Posted

I think her weight has been a hot topic since she started YT. Other than the fact that she is scary thin, she has odd proportions. She looks as if she's been stretched. That could mean it's some sort of medical condition instead of E.D. (although, given what ariarlert said, an E.D. is more likely.)