• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3654 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk about anyone else, but when I search that account I get no results. And I'm pretty sure she hasn't blocked me because I've never seen her before lol

I can't find her either.

Posted

Here she is :alpacaheadshake:

Screenshot_20180606-185735_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Poly-Racial :notimp: right

Posted

Idk about anyone else, but when I search that account I get no results. And I'm pretty sure she hasn't blocked me because I've never seen her before lol

lol, maybe she deleted cause she got called out

Poly-Racial :notimp: right

l

like honey, we are not stupid, your black and will always be black. 

I'm also pretty sure the word "jap" is a derogatory term towards Japanese folks as well.

Looks like she's another pathetic weeb desperate to jump onto the whole "I'M MIXED" trend.

Girl is a mess.

when ever you try to tell her she is isn't mixed, she goes on preaching that not all people look mixed, but girl...its obvious your black.....

Posted

lol, maybe she deleted cause she got called out

like honey, we are not stupid, your black and will always be black. 

when ever you try to tell her she is isn't mixed, she goes on preaching that not all people look mixed, but girl...its obvious your black.....

Of course mixed people aren't all 50/50 but girl you didn't say you're half you said you're poly that's more than 3 that's just not believable since most mixed kids I know who have more than 2 races within the family just say "I'm mixed x,y, and z".

Enjoy your anime and go about your life, stop trying to pretend to be someone you're not. 

Posted

"Poly-Racial"

920dcc627a358d101e3a0348e5c1a7edf1d88257 BITCH WHERE???

C'mon, it's obvious she's NOT Asian and you would be able to tell if she didn't use those filters.

Posted

Even with filters she doesn’t look Asian. And yes, Afro Asian people don’t always look 50/50, but usually they have SOME Asian features. Chanel Iman is a quarter and looks part Asian.

At least we can be sure that she’s lying since she can’t get her parents ethnicities right 😒

Posted

she is clearly just black. i have friends who are japanese/vietnamese and black and it’s rather obvious, even when they’re dark skinned or have kinky hair. 

it upsets and saddens me when black people have to mention that they’re mixed with other exotic races to feel important or beautiful. i’m black with latino and native background and a lot of people have pointed it out to me but i have never just mentioned it off the bat for no reason because it isn’t important. there is nothin wrong with being a monoracial black person. the amount of antiblackness and self hate here is just as laughable as it is pathetic. 

Posted

she is clearly just black. i have friends who are japanese/vietnamese and black and it’s rather obvious, even when they’re dark skinned or have kinky hair. 

it upsets and saddens me when black people have to mention that they’re mixed with other exotic races to feel important or beautiful. i’m black with latino and native background and a lot of people have pointed it out to me but i have never just mentioned it off the bat for no reason because it isn’t important. there is nothin wrong with being a monoracial black person. the amount of antiblackness and self hate here is just as laughable as it is pathetic. 

hopefully she'll grow out of it soon. and learn to accept herself

Posted

I'm sorry (not sorry) but who would call themselves POLY racial? Who even says that? It sounds ridiculous. 

Posted

I'm sorry (not sorry) but who would call themselves POLY racial? Who even says that? It sounds ridiculous. 

It sounds like tumblr bs lol

Posted

i feel like, with this kpop phase, there's gonna be quite a number of asian male x white female couples

Posted (edited)

the amount of antiblackness and self hate here is just as laughable as it is pathetic. 

This is not always automaticaly self hate related, especialy if it comes from the whole koreaboo/weaboo background. It's often simply onsided obession and/or because it's trend.

Why is it trendy to pretend to be mixed now?

Because humans cannot elude themselves from social and visual aesthetics and often want something new. Like you descripe it's not about being real mixed it's about aesthetics and onsided unrealistic ideals which often switch from one extreme to another.

Edited by Veeja

Posted

yeah, both of my parents are biracial, so I'm technically triracial, but I just say I'm multiracial if people ask. Poly racial sounds silly.