• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4106 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, your completely correct. It's not anyone place to tell a mixed person what they are or who they are. So that's my mistake, but there is also a misunderstanding here and its my fault as well. Shes ethnically not Cherokee, just french (white). She just said that shes part cherokee (2%) to seem more interesting ethnically (She took all of that out of her instagram bio actually, which is where i got it from).

If you want to see more of her and her family it's on her instagram in her "HOME" story. They are all Ethnically White Americans. 

Post any evidence in the Baddie thread if you got any.

Posted

Most koreaboos don't have any exposure of actual asian men so they just assume and project their fantasies onto them, while if you're actually asian you might have been around men of your race/ethnicity more often so that's probably why one would come to the conclusion of "____ men are trash" but it's just that all men are trash.......

Jk there are some good ones out there but it's a problem when they think its the ones of a specific race or that the ones of their own are the worst

yeah I believe the op is the same person who once admitted she was self hating, it seem like she was projecting.  

Posted

Just wanted to post it here too, I updated the OP of this thread to include a few new rules:

- no one 17 or under

- must have 10k+ followers

- do not post pictures of parents if you find them, unless the person made them easily accessible on their own social media

- refrain from posting full real names of these people unless it's easily searchable, and even then please just post their first names (usually if someone is faking another race/ ethnicity, their real first name is a giveaway 99% of the time, so to respect some privacy please omit their last names).

Thanks for understanding. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

What is this thread?

Edited by kintamas

Posted

why tf would you turn from a normal Caucasian looking girl into some wannabe kpop boy? Also I’m not exactly sure but to me it looks like she’s using tape ala knitemaya to make her eyes look  more Asian or she’s just badly editing them  

AEC4C861-DD58-4D4B-AD23-8DFBF9A3A528.jpeg

CF6D5F3A-3AB4-4E56-9F93-9DED5D9EAC89.jpeg

1C8361AD-4D6D-4541-82AB-9C9F5CD7DD34.jpeg

D65C2516-5596-4738-AED5-DBE062028289.jpeg

i still don’t understand why people think that editing their eyes to look like that will suddenly make them appear asian?? they still look white as hell, eyes arent the only thing asian people have...

Posted

i still don’t understand why people think that editing their eyes to look like that will suddenly make them appear asian?? they still look white as hell, eyes arent the only thing asian people have...

it kind of makes them look like they have down syndrome a little. which is not a bad thing at all and i'm not insulting people with down syndrome when i say that, but i can't see how it makes them think they look asian. white features with only 'asian eyes' looks super uncanny, almost android-ish. 

Posted

What is this thread?

It's quite simple ! It discusses race-fakers and non-asians pretending to be asian, for clout or what not 

Posted

they just look like a white person with slanted eyes, like Bella Hadid with her signature makeup and people don't think she look Asian. That person perception of Asian features is so surface level. At least other white people with slanted eyes also have hooded lids, but they have slanted eyes that's super Deep-set. It's a very unusual and rare feature for anyone to have.

I don't even think slanted eyes are common among asians. It simply appear slanted to people because of the surrounding skin around the eyes. And the bone structure is what distinguished the races apart, especially the nose! The nose is the usually the give-away..in my opinion. 

Posted

I haven't really used PULL in a few years so sorry if this has been brought up already. I saw this post on Twitter about some guy who is Navajo/Polish and got plastic surgery to look more Asian, now claiming to be Japanese. I was wondering if anybody recognizes him and has any info on his socials or anymore tea

IMG_20200322_122317.jpg

IMG_20200322_122330.jpgthis reminds me of that one creepypasta “the expressionless” ugh

Posted

how tf did this guy end up looking like this:

IMG_0437.thumb.JPG.f4c8951392c4e4766122c

to this:

IMG_0438.thumb.JPG.0b364dce152b52779d9f0

like what kind of plastic surgery sorcery would make you look like an alien (i'm sorry to say that)? pls tell me it's not true he got surgery and his just wearing some mask?

What kinda skinwalker, Japanese robot face bullshit is this 

Posted (edited)

Spent the past few days reading this and seriously... People like this make it so fucking hard for actual mixed people to say they are mixed.

Edited by say sike