• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4098 posts in this topic

Posted

Alot of africans have monolids and epicanthic folds. These eyes are most common in East/South East Asians but it isn’t exclusive to them. 

Posted

my mexican friend actually has an epicanthic fold too, and a low nose bridge. i apologize if this incorrect but i noticed a lot of mexicans/hispanics have low nose bridges and also epicanthic folds? 

Posted

my mexican friend actually has an epicanthic fold too, and a low nose bridge. i apologize if this incorrect but i noticed a lot of mexicans/hispanics have low nose bridges and also epicanthic folds? 

I guess it depends(? idk.A lot of hispanics are mixed.

I live in south america and none of my friends or people that I know have low nose bridges. 

People here get their noses done mostly because some have hooked noses or a bump but that’s it.

Posted

I guess it depends(? idk.A lot of hispanics are mixed.

I live in south america and none of my friends or people that I know have low nose bridges. 

People here get their noses done mostly because some have hooked noses or a bump but that’s it.

ah, i must have been confused then, my bad!

Posted

It depends on where your friend is from, the Mexicans are mixed but In certain areas one race is more notable than other, In the area where I am from, you can find a mix of mayas (native people) chinese, coreans, arabs, whites and blacks so you  can find people that look mixed with these races, I have a friend that look like so Arab but I look like a white 

Posted

why tf would you turn from a normal Caucasian looking girl into some wannabe kpop boy? Also I’m not exactly sure but to me it looks like she’s using tape ala knitemaya to make her eyes look  more Asian or she’s just badly editing them  

AEC4C861-DD58-4D4B-AD23-8DFBF9A3A528.jpeg

CF6D5F3A-3AB4-4E56-9F93-9DED5D9EAC89.jpeg

1C8361AD-4D6D-4541-82AB-9C9F5CD7DD34.jpeg

D65C2516-5596-4738-AED5-DBE062028289.jpeg

Posted

I'm so tired of seeing these race faker females cross dressing as their kpop oppa. 

Posted

why tf would you turn from a normal Caucasian looking girl into some wannabe kpop boy? Also I’m not exactly sure but to me it looks like she’s using tape ala knitemaya to make her eyes look  more Asian or she’s just badly editing them  

AEC4C861-DD58-4D4B-AD23-8DFBF9A3A528.jpeg

CF6D5F3A-3AB4-4E56-9F93-9DED5D9EAC89.jpeg

1C8361AD-4D6D-4541-82AB-9C9F5CD7DD34.jpeg

D65C2516-5596-4738-AED5-DBE062028289.jpeg

Disgusting. Also, can someone please let all of these koreaboos know that short hair + middle part looks absolutely awful on them?

Posted

saw this, reminded me of this thread kinda

1FE759B6-80BF-4A4C-9807-A7E0D65F0398.jpeg

What in the world?? If your mom is Japanese and your dad is Chinese, that makes you a Japanese-Chinese mixed blood... although I highly doubt that her parents are Japanese / Chinese lmao :haiplz:

Posted

What in the world?? If your mom is Japanese and your dad is Chinese, that makes you a Japanese-Chinese mixed blood... although I highly doubt that her parents are Japanese / Chinese lmao :haiplz:

It was a joke.

Posted

I'm so tired of seeing these race faker females cross dressing as their kpop oppa. 

same, it's such a trend in the kpop community