• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20200123-132800_Instagram.thu

Wtf is she a troll at this point?? How old is this girl to be so naive, showing a horny guy her tit and because he likes it she thinks he in love? WHO BRAGS ABOUT THIS HECK EVEN UPLOAD AS STORY???😂

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 11.01.02 PM.png

omg one of those embarrassing teens that would giggle when they see koreans on the street and try to purposely get their attention and make them feel uncomfortable..feel sorry for tourists that come here just to get hit on by kboos 🙄 I bet she didnt even talk to the couple on the pics or why didnt she upload the picture which they agreed to do together? Instead she uploaded the one where she secretly took of them and including a made up story edited with a heart, ew. 

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

omg one of those embarrassing teens that would giggle when they see koreans on the street and try to purposely get their attention and make them feel uncomfortable..feel sorry for tourists that come here just to get hit on by kboos 🙄 I bet she didnt even talk to the couple on the pics or why didnt she upload the picture which they agreed to do together? Instead she uploaded the one where she secretly took of them and including a made up story edited with a heart, ew. 

The first picture 100% reads as this girl "pretending" to take take a landscape selfie but actually trying to get a picture of the couple because she's an Asian kboo fetishist creep. She did apparently take their picture but the odd thing is this is a picture of her taking their picture?? Like not the actual picture she took of them. what-

creepokboo.thumb.png.94cc901ff4f3b9c4e41

Literally no one in the entire world would ever mistake her for Korean without her ridiculous filters tho. She looks 1000% white.kek.thumb.png.a1e3b90901ee31c6eb3ffddc22

Bonus: picture of her as a 14 y o weeb. She just switched what nationality to pretend to be... a classic weeb turned kboo story :alpacafedup:

weebochan.thumb.png.eed787da523d505e2534

Posted

She looks like an underaged teenager with just (under) 250 followers. Yes she is hella cringy, but unless she has 10 000 followers she should not be here.
You should take this pic into the Gangnam Unnie page as an example of a pretty girl without a shrunken head.

LOL what? Why should this be taken to the Gangnam Unnie Thread? She’s neither pretty nor does she look like a Gangnam Unnie, plus this tread is especially for race fakers white a small amount of followers 

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

She looks underaged with just under 250 followers.

Not her.. I meant the korean couple(the follower count is on the first page in the rules)

yeah but we don’t know how old she really is since she’s basically lying about hmm everything? And wasn’t it mentioned that she already had several accounts before? So it’s kinda hard to figure out how many followers she actually had. And I think if not someone like her, who then? She’s the best example for people that should be on this thread. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by sandy11

Posted (edited)

The way she looks and dresses is like a 13-15 year old. Kids don’t know better, they do just stupid stuff like this.
And this is happening right now, because of bullying. We are on the list, because some user don’t stuck to the rules.

https://www.change.org/p/please-help-us-shut-down-cyberbullying-sites-lolcow-kiwifarms-gurugossiper-prettyuglylittleliar

ah yes cause those petitions ever work lmao. nothing here is bullying , also, the sub modding is getting annoying, no offense. 

and if we're at the followers count, there's always exceptions like with the Jasmine girl who had a shit ton of accounts and was really racist and whatnot and she got her own thread, but before that she was constantly in this one...despite low follower count. if mods ain't complaining, i don't see a problem. 

oh, sorry , i also just saw the age comment. i get that maybe not knowing better if she was living in a vacuum but like, luckily or sadly, depending on how you take it, we have access to sooo much information and especially if other people call you out and you keep doing it...that's just ... i can't really find an excuse to that, despite the age tb, sorry

Edited by vader_chan

Posted

“Czechia Slovakia”

I am triggered 😂

Posted (edited)

The way she looks and dresses is like a 13-15 year old. Kids don’t know better, they do just stupid stuff like this.
And this is happening right now, because of bullying. We are on the list, because some user don’t stuck to the rules.

https://www.change.org/p/please-help-us-shut-down-cyberbullying-sites-lolcow-kiwifarms-gurugossiper-prettyuglylittleliar

i don’t know but being extremely racist while pretending to be from another race, sending strangers on the internet nudes and harassing people just because of their ethnicity is nothing I would consider as “stupid stuff that 13-15 years old” normally do. 

Edited by Devilgirlcrybaby

Posted

That's not happening "right now", the petition has been up for over two years now. Also has nothing to do with this thread, so why post it here?

Posted (edited)

Edited by sandy11

Posted

Hidden Content

pls don't make me remember that one part

it sucks having to see people in hindu temples having no idea of what they're doing and laughing during praying time. if you want to take pictures that's okay, but don't be an ass

Posted

Well, now we are in the modern age of the internet, before just the family and friends knew they are cringy/weird/stupid, now the whole world knows that. Kids still lack the brain capacity to aknowledge what is wrong and what not. I would be concerned, if an adult would do that. "cough Mira cought"

The server of PULL is in the US, so complaining might get heard out. If it would be in an "unknown" territory, then it would be safe and yes the Mods dissappeared, so PULL is slowly turning into lolcow and kiwifarm. Kids these days are stupid and self-absorbed and obsessed about anything what seems to be "trending" like anime and K-pop. For them it seems, its just a "style". Back in the day every second kind would pretend to be Goth, Emo or Scene.

I mentioned it generally, since some PULL memebers get super involved with some snowflakes and sometimes breaking several rules.

there's a couple of mods still around, you can check their log in times...the admins have vanished tho, not that it really matters ... anyway, there have been change org petitions for way bigger things and nothing came out of them, doubt they would manage to take down a random forum that ain't even doxxing people or anything. worse thing that happens around here is people contacting flakes (even tho it's against the rules and honestly cringy as hell) 

so tl;dr to each their own but i think it's fine if people are staying civil and staying contained on the forums. guess we can all agree that person is doing this photoshop crap just to be an edgelord though, no? 

Posted

Hope im posting this in the right spot? 

amndayuian on ig 

There are three main things I want to comment on - i should say that alot of these are from her private account which ive purposely hidden as its personal ( so if you know it please dont expose it ) 

Amanda is an influencer on instagram and douyin, she claims to have an online jewellery business, that she is mixed race, and can speak four languages fluently. 

Part one: languages

Amanda claims she can speak Japanese, English, Assyrian, and Chinese, all fluently. 

A quick google search tells me that Assyrian is an extinct language; not that she couldn’t still learn some remains, but it seems strange that she can speak a dead language ‘fluently’, especially when the place itself was abolished. 

We also know that Chinese and English are difficult for any member of either language to learn. Still, this doesn’t mean she isn’t able to communicate in both, but it doesn’t smell right. 

Not to mention, on her main account she seems to sprinkle Chinese and Japanese in her story posts, while on her private she exclusively talks in english, in long paragraphs and everything. 

Being bilingual is different for everyone, but it is especially fishy to me that she makes a point to use other languages on her main, but strictly english on her private.

Someone also sent her a poorly translated japanese sentence, and she just responded normally. She might’ve been trying to be nice, or she ran it through a translate machine and so didnt see an issue. 

I can’t access the videos on her douyin account, but can anyone who can comment on how comfortable her chinese sounds if she speaks it? 

Also, she got some tells insisting that she was ‘%100 chinese’ and calling her a liar. It really came across as a self-sent tell for validation. 

Here, she says she learnt chinese and japanese FLUENTLY by LISTENING. Anyone who has studied a language or linguistics in general; or even just watched a video about language learning, will know the likelihood of this is beyond questionable - especially considering she’s claiming to be fluent in four wildly different and difficult languages. 

Part two: race

Amanda is completely convinced that she is not only mixed, but not at all caucasian. Whenever anyone tries to dispute it, she becomes extremely defensive and attacks them. What’s worse, her followers even come up to defend her. Here’s some photos of her face and the tells:

She claims she is ‘famous’ on chinese social media; but the views on her tiktok ( although there are alot ) seem rater typical for the platform. Correct me if im wrong because i dont use it often, but just going through random accounts, many people have views in the two/three million digits ( the w stands for million ), and a search of her user does bring up photos, but only from second party upload sites. She also claims to have a jewellery business but we’ve never seen or heard about any of this; doesnt mean its not true its just strange since she makes it out like a big source of income:

Amanda has blue eyes, fair skin, a high nose bridge, thin lips, a small chin, caucasian eyes with lids and a pronounced brow. This is not me saying asians look a specific way. This is me saying that absolutely none of her features resemble that of an east asian person.

Whenever someone explains this to her, she or one of her followers replies with ‘dont put asian features in a box.’ When Infact, here, her saying that she looks ‘compressed’ and ‘doesnt resemble a white person at all’, IS saying asians look a certain way. Also, here her follower says an anon was being racist by assuming she meant east asians, when she specifically mentioned being japanese. 

I think to her, this is harmless, and thats why she doesnt mind flinging around identity terms and accusing people, ACTUAL MIXED OR POC, of being racist. I dont think you can call this a bias, because its fact - she looks white and she has white features. She could very well have some east asian heritage - as yes, not all asians have the same features, but as far as half and half, im not buying it.

To end, she did one of those instagram things. This one was ‘what nationality do you resemble’. To my knowledge these are randomised; which means she would get no validation out of it landing on japanese unless she was insecure about that. But she’s never expressed insecurity about not ‘looking’ mixed, she’s only ever yelled at people for saying she isnt. 

All of the posts on her private are of asian girls. This isnt directly a problem, but as someone who thinks she’s obsessed with asians, it does make me uncomfortable as hell. She also has an asian boyfriend and asian friends but i dont really have any comments on that because it doesnt come across as ‘look at my ASIAN boyfriend’

Last but not least, here she says that her canadian passport has the english name she chose for herself, while her legal name is her birth name ‘Atsumi’. Is this.. possible? I have no idea about passports but how would you collaborate a self-chosen name with a legal document unless you had it legally changed? 

Part three: this????? 

Amanda has this gigantic complex where her first instinct is to go defensive and reprimand the other party.

Someone brought up the concentration camps in china and she had this to say about it. It comes across as very, ‘im so in touch with the asians’, and is genuinely harmful: 

Im not in china right now, and i have no idea whats going on over there, but her, a white person in canada, saying that she knows better than the chinese people with family in the country talking about this, is concerning. Even if it is not happening right now, she seems to be writing off the fact that it did. ‘They’re all happy now’ as if its that simple. 

You can see in the race tells as well, how when anyone becomes suspicious she hits them with the ‘why are you so obsessed lol’

Especially in this community im in asians are constantly fetishised and used for aesthetics and it!!!! Fucking grosses me out!!! And the fact that so many people back her up on an obvious lie is crazy.