• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3853 posts in this topic

Posted

In my opinion, this is just a troll that is making accounts for the attention, much like the Sara girl. They are even using the same 'shoops', and it's even more shady that this girl popped up right after Sara disappeared. Also, both are made 'big' by the Koreaboocop account. I really feel like someone is just editing some poor girls' selfies and turns them into a hateful racists... Tbh the trolling with the use of excessive racism and fake nazi tattoos makes this pretty obvious. Some kid has too much time on their hands I think, imho it would be better to ignore this girl than to fight her and make her even more known in order to give her the attention she(/or he because I actually think there is someone completely different behind this) is searching for.

exactly 

Posted

if you go to her twitter...she’s been reposting neo Nazi stuff 💀. how is she gonna race fake and than be a Nazi like that doesn’t go together 

well damn I didn’t look on her social media accounts but i guess my explanation was all useless if that’s the case. 
obviously she has self loathing issues and both race faking and following a neo nazi agenda both are obvious signs. If someone is race faking and/or is a neo nazi, do you really expect them to have rational views about it or at least views that would make sense with each other?

Posted

We have a racist, race faking, koreaboo @skylar.nate on Instagram. She only has 98 followers but she said she had another account she deleted last time in 2017 that had 2k+ followers.

shes been popping up on multiple koreaboo pages

her social media’s 

https://instagram.com/skylar.nate?igshid=13p2oz9cyxhzo

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChulYom

she is clearly 100% white and claims she’s half korean, and half white, and said somewhere she is Russian?!. She claimed her dad was korean but than said her mom was, it just switches.

her name is Samantha “yom chul-soo” as she puts on her twitter. 

Racism : she uses racist offensive symbols like ss bolts, the swaztika, and says they aren’t offensive and that people are so sensitive, she called a black person a sheboon also 🤡

She says this when someone confronts her about the racist symbols 🤡

She also claims she’s moving to South Korea soon, when she doesn’t know, or isn’t trying to learn korean...and also fetishizes korean men and them only 🤡🤡🤡

B9B76543-F32D-4296-A66E-F8F9F0593D80.jpeg

A434599B-3045-4AC2-B27C-0814668DFDE1.jpeg

C1BA8280-DE22-43A9-81A5-030E94C32912.jpeg

BF3FA620-E506-449C-8FEE-9B3B240398EB.jpeg

80C4EF47-E000-4F3C-BE6B-877DA2F545D6.png

3F717BAC-B951-40E6-950B-A859FF80542B.png

I clicked the insta link to see what was up and found this that she posted a couple of hours ago... yikes

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 11.01.02 PM.png

Posted

Well in modern age with all those beauty app is easy to fake anything photos, videos, wondering when it will end.

I feel it's only going to get worse. Those apps are going to become better and better and it will be easier and easier to change yourself completely.
Yeah, I don't see it coming to an end.

Posted

well.. shes obviously white and not korean and here's her saying that her dad died and suicide baiting.. 

i dont understand why she enjoys this. the third picture on the right clearly shows her white features and shes not korean at all yet she goes on to tell me that she isnt pretending to be korean despite having a korean handle and a korean bio.. 

its gross and many people now know how fake she is.

image0.png

image0.png-2.jpeg

image0.png.jpeg

Posted

I feel it's only going to get worse. Those apps are going to become better and better and it will be easier and easier to change yourself completely.Yeah, I don't see it coming to an end.

I think it will change soon, they will find another country/race/ethnicity/culture. I just wait for that, because "this generation" will "grow up" and it will come another with another crazy "trend".

Posted

just look at this y’all

9060C05F-9BBF-4B4D-ADB8-7DF91F6892BD.jpeg

37266780-C1EF-46A9-9F2B-4B2BBF894B0E.jpeg

FFC455C3-04E4-4F82-AF86-178A2B2AC640.jpeg

7C5F7227-7D1B-4C70-B3DD-CDFA4C6DD11E.jpeg

3FB43D2F-15A0-4C27-AB8C-6212A20D41D3.jpeg

Posted

She superimposed the Korean flag onto her cheek in one photo lmao... dead giveaway. She could've gotten away with it had it been posted on independence day but it wasn't. Just a random day that this "Korean" decided to put the flag on her cheek. Also that fake Kim Taehyung tattoo on her pinky is another dead giveaway that she's a koreaboo lmao. No sane Korean person would tattoo an idol's name onto their finger nonetheless fake it as well. 

80d67c78aa82fe7483e36ad4b3bedea8.png
4ea.jpg

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20200123-132800_Instagram.thu

Wtf is she a troll at this point?? How old is this girl to be so naive, showing a horny guy her tit and because he likes it she thinks he in love? WHO BRAGS ABOUT THIS HECK EVEN UPLOAD AS STORY???😂

omg one of those embarrassing teens that would giggle when they see koreans on the street and try to purposely get their attention and make them feel uncomfortable..feel sorry for tourists that come here just to get hit on by kboos 🙄 I bet she didnt even talk to the couple on the pics or why didnt she upload the picture which they agreed to do together? Instead she uploaded the one where she secretly took of them and including a made up story edited with a heart, ew. 

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

I clicked the insta link to see what was up and found this that she posted a couple of hours ago... yikes

She looks like an underaged teenager with just (under) 250 followers. Yes she is hella cringy, but unless she has 10 000 followers she should not be here.

You should take this pic into the Gangnam Unnie page as an example of a pretty girl without a shrunken head.

Posted

omg one of those embarrassing teens that would giggle when they see koreans on the street and try to purposely get their attention and make them feel uncomfortable..feel sorry for tourists that come here just to get hit on by kboos 🙄 I bet she didnt even talk to the couple on the pics or why didnt she upload the picture which they agreed to do together? Instead she uploaded the one where she secretly took of them and including a made up story edited with a heart, ew. 

The first picture 100% reads as this girl "pretending" to take take a landscape selfie but actually trying to get a picture of the couple because she's an Asian kboo fetishist creep. She did apparently take their picture but the odd thing is this is a picture of her taking their picture?? Like not the actual picture she took of them. what-

creepokboo.thumb.png.94cc901ff4f3b9c4e41

Literally no one in the entire world would ever mistake her for Korean without her ridiculous filters tho. She looks 1000% white.kek.thumb.png.a1e3b90901ee31c6eb3ffddc22

Bonus: picture of her as a 14 y o weeb. She just switched what nationality to pretend to be... a classic weeb turned kboo story :alpacafedup:

weebochan.thumb.png.eed787da523d505e2534

Posted

She looks like an underaged teenager with just (under) 250 followers. Yes she is hella cringy, but unless she has 10 000 followers she should not be here.
You should take this pic into the Gangnam Unnie page as an example of a pretty girl without a shrunken head.

LOL what? Why should this be taken to the Gangnam Unnie Thread? She’s neither pretty nor does she look like a Gangnam Unnie, plus this tread is especially for race fakers white a small amount of followers 

Posted (edited)

She looks underaged with just under 250 followers.

LOL what? Why should this be taken to the Gangnam Unnie Thread? She’s neither pretty nor does she look like a Gangnam Unnie, plus this tread is especially for race fakers white a small amount of followers 

Not her.. I meant the korean couple
(the follower count is on the first page in the rules)

Edited by sandy11

Posted

She looks underaged with just under 250 followers.

Not her.. I meant the korean couple(the follower count is on the first page in the rules)

yeah but we don’t know how old she really is since she’s basically lying about hmm everything? And wasn’t it mentioned that she already had several accounts before? So it’s kinda hard to figure out how many followers she actually had. And I think if not someone like her, who then? She’s the best example for people that should be on this thread. 

Posted

yeah but we don’t know how old she really is since she’s basically lying about hmm everything? And wasn’t it mentioned that she already had several accounts before? So it’s kinda hard to figure out how many followers she actually had. And I think if not someone like her, who then? She’s the best example for people that should be on this thread. 

The way she looks and dresses is like a 13-15 year old. Kids don’t know better, they do just stupid stuff like this.

And this is happening right now, because of bullying. We are on the list, because some user don’t stuck to the rules.

https://www.change.org/p/please-help-us-shut-down-cyberbullying-sites-lolcow-kiwifarms-gurugossiper-prettyuglylittleliar