• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4106 posts in this topic

Posted

We have a racist, race faking, koreaboo @skylar.nate on Instagram. She only has 98 followers but she said she had another account she deleted last time in 2017 that had 2k+ followers.

shes been popping up on multiple koreaboo pages

her social media’s 

https://instagram.com/skylar.nate?igshid=13p2oz9cyxhzo

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChulYom

she is clearly 100% white and claims she’s half korean, and half white, and said somewhere she is Russian?!. She claimed her dad was korean but than said her mom was, it just switches.

her name is Samantha “yom chul-soo” as she puts on her twitter. 

Racism : she uses racist offensive symbols like ss bolts, the swaztika, and says they aren’t offensive and that people are so sensitive, she called a black person a sheboon also 🤡

She says this when someone confronts her about the racist symbols 🤡

She also claims she’s moving to South Korea soon, when she doesn’t know, or isn’t trying to learn korean...and also fetishizes korean men and them only 🤡🤡🤡

B9B76543-F32D-4296-A66E-F8F9F0593D80.jpeg

A434599B-3045-4AC2-B27C-0814668DFDE1.jpeg

C1BA8280-DE22-43A9-81A5-030E94C32912.jpeg

BF3FA620-E506-449C-8FEE-9B3B240398EB.jpeg

80C4EF47-E000-4F3C-BE6B-877DA2F545D6.png

3F717BAC-B951-40E6-950B-A859FF80542B.png

This girl is for sure a race faker and I agree with everything you’ve pointed out except for the swaztika part which I’d like to expand on as there are multiple contexts the swaztika can come from. Swaztikas are not always equated with Nazis, even though in post WW2 western societies that’s the first impression. When I moved to Korea, seeing the swaztika on buildings and such this took me by surprise, and I’ve seen the symbol all over the country so I looked a little into the symbol. Koreans don’t often associate the symbol with Nazis whatsoever as it is originally a symbol prominent in Hinduism and some Eurasian cultures to represent peace and luck. Based on her answers to others though, she seems to have just gotten the tattoo (i don’t know if it’s real or just edited) for aesthetic and shock value, and it is rather stupid and insensitive for her to have that as an obviously white person living in a western country knowing the associations people around her have with it.

Posted

This girl is for sure a race faker and I agree with everything you’ve pointed out except for the swaztika part which I’d like to expand on as there are multiple contexts the swaztika can come from. Swaztikas are not always equated with Nazis, even though in post WW2 western societies that’s the first impression. When I moved to Korea, seeing the swaztika on buildings and such this took me by surprise, and I’ve seen the symbol all over the country so I looked a little into the symbol. Koreans don’t often associate the symbol with Nazis whatsoever as it is originally a symbol prominent in Hinduism and some Eurasian cultures to represent peace and luck. Based on her answers to others though, she seems to have just gotten the tattoo (i don’t know if it’s real or just edited) for aesthetic and shock value, and it is rather stupid and insensitive for her to have that as an obviously white person living in a western country knowing the associations people around her have with it.

if you go to her twitter...she’s been reposting neo Nazi stuff 💀. 
how is she gonna race fake and than be a Nazi like that doesn’t go together 

Posted

When you're a 1/400th Asian but you know you're mainly Hispanic, Jewish, and European blood... and not really Asian... (me)

Posted

I looked into this girl a bit, and I just wanna note that this skylar.nate girl popped up right after sara_eunieo (Sara) disappeared.

Sara done the exact same pic edits and showed massive racism. Skylar also types the same as Sara too and has the same attitude. Plus the BTS obsession and the focus on monolids....

I think Sara had a DM conversation with someone before where she admitted she was a troll and the girl she used in her pictures wasn't even her, but that comment was overlooked.

Could this Skylar girl also be Sara? They're maybe one person impersonating girls to troll?

Past tea on Sara:

she posted a video of someone stepping on a jimin doll so she’s most likely a solo Stan. She’s a whole train wreck lol

Posted

I think...That Skylar girl knows about pull...

Posted (edited)

We have a racist, race faking, koreaboo @skylar.nate on Instagram. She only has 98 followers but she said she had another account she deleted last time in 2017 that had 2k+ followers.

her social media’s 

she is clearly 100% white and claims she’s half korean, and half white, and said somewhere she is Russian?!. She claimed her dad was korean but than said her mom was, it just switches.

Racism : she uses racist offensive symbols like ss bolts, the swaztika, and says they aren’t offensive and that people are so sensitive, she called a black person a sheboon also 🤡

She also claims she’s moving to South Korea soon, when she doesn’t know, or isn’t trying to learn korean...and also fetishizes korean men and them only 🤡🤡🤡

In my opinion, this is just a troll that is making accounts for the attention, much like the Sara girl. They are even using the same 'shoops', and it's even more shady that this girl popped up right after Sara disappeared. Also, both are made 'big' by the Koreaboocop account. I really feel like someone is just editing some poor girls' selfies and turns them into a hateful racists... Tbh the trolling with the use of excessive racism and fake nazi tattoos makes this pretty obvious. Some kid has too much time on their hands I think, imho it would be better to ignore this girl than to fight her and make her even more known in order to give her the attention she(/or he because I actually think there is someone completely different behind this) is searching for.

Edited by Choko
grammar lol

Posted

In my opinion, this is just a troll that is making accounts for the attention, much like the Sara girl. They are even using the same 'shoops', and it's even more shady that this girl popped up right after Sara disappeared. Also, both are made 'big' by the Koreaboocop account. I really feel like someone is just editing some poor girls' selfies and turns them into a hateful racists... Tbh the trolling with the use of excessive racism and fake nazi tattoos makes this pretty obvious. Some kid has too much time on their hands I think, imho it would be better to ignore this girl than to fight her and make her even more known in order to give her the attention she(/or he because I actually think there is someone completely different behind this) is searching for.

exactly 

Posted

if you go to her twitter...she’s been reposting neo Nazi stuff 💀. how is she gonna race fake and than be a Nazi like that doesn’t go together 

well damn I didn’t look on her social media accounts but i guess my explanation was all useless if that’s the case. 
obviously she has self loathing issues and both race faking and following a neo nazi agenda both are obvious signs. If someone is race faking and/or is a neo nazi, do you really expect them to have rational views about it or at least views that would make sense with each other?

Posted

her social media’s 

I clicked the insta link to see what was up and found this that she posted a couple of hours ago... yikes

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 11.01.02 PM.png

Posted

Well in modern age with all those beauty app is easy to fake anything photos, videos, wondering when it will end.

I feel it's only going to get worse. Those apps are going to become better and better and it will be easier and easier to change yourself completely.
Yeah, I don't see it coming to an end.

Posted

well.. shes obviously white and not korean and here's her saying that her dad died and suicide baiting.. 

i dont understand why she enjoys this. the third picture on the right clearly shows her white features and shes not korean at all yet she goes on to tell me that she isnt pretending to be korean despite having a korean handle and a korean bio.. 

its gross and many people now know how fake she is.

image0.png

image0.png-2.jpeg

image0.png.jpeg

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

just look at this y’all

9060C05F-9BBF-4B4D-ADB8-7DF91F6892BD.jpeg

37266780-C1EF-46A9-9F2B-4B2BBF894B0E.jpeg

FFC455C3-04E4-4F82-AF86-178A2B2AC640.jpeg

7C5F7227-7D1B-4C70-B3DD-CDFA4C6DD11E.jpeg

3FB43D2F-15A0-4C27-AB8C-6212A20D41D3.jpeg

Posted

She superimposed the Korean flag onto her cheek in one photo lmao... dead giveaway. She could've gotten away with it had it been posted on independence day but it wasn't. Just a random day that this "Korean" decided to put the flag on her cheek. Also that fake Kim Taehyung tattoo on her pinky is another dead giveaway that she's a koreaboo lmao. No sane Korean person would tattoo an idol's name onto their finger nonetheless fake it as well. 

80d67c78aa82fe7483e36ad4b3bedea8.png
4ea.jpg