• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4103 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm certain that at one point she had a story or highlight up that said she doesn't speak any other language than English but she has been learning Japanese for some time.

So her posting about Korean books out of the blue is so bizzare, sis ain't even Korean and claimed to be a half Japanese girl called Sakura who conveniently becomes 1/4 Korean when she wants.

I also recall a separate time when she claimed in one of her story Q&A’s that she was TOPIK level 3 💀Can’t even keep up with her own lies... Whew chile

Posted

lmao with this luna-ish whatever tf her username is gonna be next, just please stop.

IMG_7483.thumb.GIF.8fd6a273ccc43e7e14673

IMG_7481.thumb.GIF.9d03c5d906f2d5b6be695

Posted

Right on cue. 

She posts a long sob story (I won’t comment on the validity of any of the things she said, but she clearly has a lying problem, so I’m taking things with a grain of salt.)

But towards the end you can see that she talks about “taking lessons for languages” including Korean....right after we post about her Korean level. Lol. Suddenly she tries to back-pedal and say that she has to “look up words she doesn’t know while reading and writing”....

I hate to break it to you, but you can’t just “look up words you don’t know” and suddenly be able to read and comprehend a book/novel. Like...you literally would need to have a grasp of the advanced grammar patterns already, or you would basically be guessing what’s going on just based off of words you looked up. Also you would need the knowledge of the surrounding sentences to be able to know the context and therefore even get the vocabulary right. There are so many words in Korean that mean different things, so you have to rely on context to decipher what’s being said. I could go on and on. 

This girl gives me a headache.

4F48A424-09D3-4019-B4CF-5217E52B35EF.jpeg

E1D86B9C-1435-4B43-AF9F-4EA8289FD986.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I wonder if pretending to be other ethnicities is a way for Niamh to escape from the realities of life? 

Also, had no idea she had a child before, I think it's also plausible that Niamh is trying to cope by pretending to be the ethnicity her baby was (or the father maybe)? I'm not sure what point in time the baby was still with her, but what if that 23andme test is her baby's results and not her's, but as the mother she gets to keep the account? Then it might be assumable that the biological father might have actually been 3/4 Japanese 1/4 White American and that's why the 23andme results said 36.5% East Asian. In order to inherit 36.5%, one biological parent must be around 72% which is within the range for quarter mixed people. Because honestly, it made no sense how she switched back and forth between claiming to be a half or quarter when the percentages for were within the inaccurate percentiles (40.8-36.5%) for both claims.... So the results must not be hers.

Then I'm assuming Sakura or Mizuki or whatever Japanese name she used for herself was supposed to be the baby's name? 

Anyway, this is all just a theory. But I wonder... 🤔

Off note, she reminds me of Jasmine Sean a bit.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

I wonder if pretending to be other ethnicities is a way for Niamh to escape from the realities of life? 

Also, had no idea she had a child before, I think it's also plausible that Niamh is trying to cope by pretending to be the ethnicity her baby was (or the father maybe)? I'm not sure what point in time the baby was still with her, but what if that 23andme test is her baby's results and not her's, but as the mother she gets to keep the account? Then it might be assumable that the biological father might have actually been 3/4 Japanese 1/4 White American and that's why the 23andme results said 36.5% East Asian. In order to inherit 36.5%, one biological parent must be around 72% which is within the range for quarter mixed people. Because honestly, it made no sense how she switched back and forth between claiming to be a half or quarter when the percentages for were within the inaccurate percentiles (40.8-36.5%) for both claims.... So the results must not be hers.

Then I'm assuming Sakura or Mizuki or whatever Japanese name she used for herself was supposed to be the baby's name? 

I know its just a theory but I read it as the baby didnt make it/she miscarried or had a stillborn. I don't follow the thread closely so maybe I'm wrong. But I the 23 and me dna test is either the bf's or someone else's

Posted

she had a date for the baby in her bio due for 3.29 around a week or two ago 

Posted (edited)

I think she had a miscarriage, I don’t think the baby ever made it to term. 

I think it wasn’t a due date, but maybe the day she miscarried? Because she said she lost a baby earlier this year, so it would be safe to assume that it wasn’t a due date, but a day she lost the baby. 

Edited by filthy

Posted

Ah alright, from the way she wrote the story in her post, it sounded more like a newborn passed away.

Does anyone know how old she is? She looks very young to be pregnant?

Posted

Ah alright, from the way she wrote the story in her post, it sounded more like a newborn passed away.

Does anyone know how old she is? She looks very young to be pregnant?

she is 24, i remember her answering that when someone asked her in a Q&A instastory.

Posted

she is 24, i remember her answering that when someone asked her in a Q&A instastory.

Oof I thought she was somewhere around 19 or 20.

Anyway, she's an adult and pretending to be other ethnicities? Usually it's teenagers who exhibit this behaviour not grown women...

Posted

Oof I thought she was somewhere around 19 or 20.

Anyway, she's an adult and pretending to be other ethnicities? Usually it's teenagers who exhibit this behaviour not grown women...

i guess pretending to be other ethnicities have no age limit. jasmine sean is an adult, idk if she started as a teen with race faking tho.

Posted

I know its just a theory but I read it as the baby didnt make it/she miscarried or had a stillborn. I don't follow the thread closely so maybe I'm wrong. But I the 23 and me dna test is either the bf's or someone else's

Someone commented earlier in the thread on how she could possibly steal the 23andMe results from other people that have been linked to her through DNA on 23andMe and then just photoshop the name. I’m willing to bet that how she did it. 

Posted

From her highlights section. 🌚

56A24133-D483-4267-B035-6AD3991BF5EA.png

442C02F0-BE08-4560-9A18-45082D6C6283.png

Posted

From her highlights section. 🌚

56A24133-D483-4267-B035-6AD3991BF5EA.png

442C02F0-BE08-4560-9A18-45082D6C6283.png

4F03D81F-70CE-4268-8258-5E8404BBD061.gif