• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3531 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know how to word this but what if he 'backtracked" on being trans to get into JYP?

That would be....I don't know how to put it. Disappointing?

And surely JYP will go through all their Idols social media to see if there are any skeletons that need to be dealt with.

Posted

He's no longer following anyone anymore. So, I guess that's that.

Posted (edited)

Theres no way he got into jyp guys. He probably unfollowed everyone except jyp to give off the impression he became a trainee. His singing and pronunciation was so bad. There's no way he would make it in. 

Edited by Clouded Moon

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if he just applied to be some background dancer or something like that. I honestly can't see any bigger agency taking him.

Posted

I don't know how to word this but what if he 'backtracked" on being trans to get into JYP?

Even taking out of the equation that he'd never get into JYP (or any other "big" company even as a dancer - like come on he struggles both vocally and while dancing - wait did we even see him dance?), I'm pretty sure that he's already officially changed his identity with the German gov, hence the pic of his new passport (with a second name all "KoReAn" and shit.)

Posted

if someone like Jinee can get into a big company like jyp then i guess it’s a free for all