• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3659 posts in this topic

Posted

He's probably hoping to get noticed by some crazy fangirls who try to figure out future band members 5 years in advance. This might just be an act to get noticed rather than a real sign of him getting signed anywhere lmao. 

Posted

There is no way in hell that cringe fest of a person actually got signed as a trainee anywhere. 

Posted

come to think of it he probably wouldn't be allowed ANY social media at all even if he only followed jypent. good try jin

Posted

not trying to be mean but, i don't think he would have even 1% chance of being signed to jyp. jyp has a lot of good looking and talented trainees being a top 3 company, and this guy isn't good looking or talented i think lol

Posted

my friend passed all jyp auditions and before signing a contract she told me she has to delete all her social media and we won't be able to keep in contact as often so if he was actually with jyp he wouldn't have his ig acc for sure he's just trying to make a story 

Posted

Yea hes definitely not becoming an idol and too bad he went private ... Did u see my post mayhaps jinee? 🤔

Posted

Maybe some nugu company took him on or something but I doubt he's actually a JYP trainee, even if he turns out to be, I don't think he'll ever debut, but only gain experience in refining his dance and vocal skills as a trainee.

do kpop companys even take transgender people? i dont know im just asking

Posted

do kpop companys even take transgender people? i dont know im just asking

Some do, but it's not common. There's been a few transgender Korean idols e.g. Harisu, and there was also the idol group Lady that was composed of transgender women, etc.

Posted

Some do, but it's not common. There's been a few transgender Korean idols e.g. Harisu, and there was also the idol group Lady that was composed of transgender women, etc.

Yeah but he'd probably have more chance if he was Korean... Not to be mean but which company would take in a foreign trainee who ALSO is a transgender man?

(sorry if I'm using the wrong terminology, don't know what words are considered right or not)

Posted

Yeah but he'd probably have more chance if he was Korean... Not to be mean but which company would take in a foreign trainee who ALSO is a transgender man?

(sorry if I'm using the wrong terminology, don't know what words are considered right or not)

I could see a small company do it, just to create a buzz around the idol. But I really doubt he got signed by JYP, they have incredibly high standards for Idols.

Posted

I mean ... probs to him if he really got in, but oh come on.. who believes this 🙄

Posted

If you remember that video of him singing on a livestream, you'd know there's no way for him to get into JYP. 

Posted

he might have a chance (probably slight 50/50) getting into jyp as a trainee but him debuting after i don't see that happening unless there is a miracle.

Posted

I don't know how to word this but what if he 'backtracked" on being trans to get into JYP?