• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3950 posts in this topic

Posted

https://blog.myheritage.com/2018/08/dna-can-siblings-have-different-ethnicity-estimates/
The picture in the article explains how DNA works.
I think Alexa Chung got a higher % in to be Caucasian, like she could say "she is 70% caucasian"
If Brittney would be truly 70% Korean, her facial features would be completely different.

yeah Alexa's father is 3/4 Chinese, so Alexa is like roughly 37.5% Chinese, 62.5% Caucasian. Even people who are 1/4 asian often have some visible asian features. An example would be Kate Gosselin's kids from Jon + Kate plus 8 who are all 1/4 Korean, 3/4 white.gosselin-update-6.thumb.jpg.c88c9add8df0

Posted

has anyone watched this video? thoughts?

sorry if it doesn't fit in here but as it might be a case of someone faking i thought i should share

normally i'm not one to question mixed ppl as i'm mixed myself but a few things make no sense in the video...she says her mom is korean and she had an affair with a british person which would make her 50-50 not 70% korean right? and then she said shes 20% british so like? also she said her eyes turned black as a teenager or later in life?? and now she wears lenses but they go all the way to the back of her eye...if someone knows about these lenses pls enlighten me

if anyone knows more about this person let me know

this is so embarrassing to watch. like who is she trying to kid?? 

plus why would kids bully you for having black hair and green eyes in America??? Like wut??

Posted

She's Korean? Yeah...nah.

Posted

The lying was so blatant when she was talking about her hair and eye colouring.  Not that it would mean anything anyway since some white people can also have black hair and dark brown eyes and still be 100% Caucasian. 

I almost feel sorry for this girl because she sounds like she actually believes her own lies. That's really messed up.

Posted

this is so embarrassing to watch. like who is she trying to kid?? 

plus why would kids bully you for having black hair and green eyes in America??? Like wut??

100% race fakers say they got bullied and thats why they change their features which 1000000% not true, i swear all of them tell the same fucking lie its emberassing, kylechan for example says his mom hated him because he looked like his "japanese father" and she made him get eye surgery. 

and after that all weebs and koreaboos were saying that they dont look asian anymore because they got eye sugery for bullying. 

Posted

This video made me cringe so hard I had to stop midway. She says she’s Korean, she even took a DNA test and she is learning Korean now ... then why is she still trying to cover up her “asian-ness” (as mentioned in the video: black hair, black eye color)? She’s telling lies so easily but she hasn’t even thought them through— Ahh my head hurts from this nonsense!!! :melting:

Posted

has anyone watched this video? thoughts?

sorry if it doesn't fit in here but as it might be a case of someone faking i thought i should share

normally i'm not one to question mixed ppl as i'm mixed myself but a few things make no sense in the video...she says her mom is korean and she had an affair with a british person which would make her 50-50 not 70% korean right? and then she said shes 20% british so like? also she said her eyes turned black as a teenager or later in life?? and now she wears lenses but they go all the way to the back of her eye...if someone knows about these lenses pls enlighten me

if anyone knows more about this person let me know

It's so obviously a lie. There is a very small amount of pure korean people because of history, it's usually mixed with chinese, japanese or others. having 70% korean dna just sounds very off. 

Posted

From the comments, her name is Brittany. I'm trying to find more about her story, because it's just so damned unbelievable 

Posted (edited)

From the comments, her name is Brittany. I'm trying to find more about her story, because it's just so damned unbelievable 

https://instagram.com/breetomblin?igshid=1gzlrrjzdjcd2

I believe this is her ig but she's privated (found through the YouTubers Instagram following list) 

Edited by candyvalentine

Posted

https://instagram.com/breetomblin?igshid=1gzlrrjzdjcd2

I believe this is her ig but she's privated (found through the YouTubers Instagram following list) 

that's the whitest fucking nose if i've ever seen one. also what do these people get out of lying about their race? tiny bit of attention? and then what? i really don't get it lmao

Posted

Here are select screenshots from bree's ig. She started claiming to be Korean back in 2016. In the photo with glasses she still appears to have green eyes despite her claims of wearing green colored lenses. Screenshot_20190902-012609_Instagram.thuJudging from some of the accounts she follows she seems to be a fan of Jimin from bts which would explain why she would choose busan as her place of birth as Jimin was also notably born in Busan (Jungkook as well iirc).  The rest of her ig isn't very milky mainly just old unflattering selfies and photos from when she was in high school. Screenshot_20190902-011508_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190902-011959_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190902-011531_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She looks like a pre-glow up Susan Boyle..

Posted (edited)

20190901_123435.thumb.jpg.488b6433a6d4e520190901_123446.thumb.jpg.1aeab05af9513egood christ

edi: lmao her "Korean name" Kang Ji Song... I translated the SS from Korean and it says this:
bree.thumb.png.ec83c6d476085a07e53faaea1

Edited by punksu

Posted

20190901_123435.thumb.jpg.488b6433a6d4e520190901_123446.thumb.jpg.1aeab05af9513egood christ

are these her parents?

again i just imagine being them and finding out their daughter has lied about her parents and just being like WTF. Seriously, if I found out my kid was faking their race and making up crazy backstories and also pretending like her actual parents didn't exist.....I would just be like where did I go wrong as a parent, my god.

Posted

From what I've found on Facebook, this seems to be her mom and dad. They don't mention adoption or anything like that. I've been trying to locate similarities between her and her mom or her and her dad. But I'm not certain..

Her mom's facebook is much more open that hers, and is easily found on Bree's FB.