• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4106 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone know what happened to our favorite dreamfighterjin? Can't find their IG anymore. 

Posted

Anyone know what happened to our favorite dreamfighterjin? Can't find their IG anymore. 

I don't know what happened but I can find their ig acc

Posted (edited)

Their Instagram is dreamfighter_jn

@Jaken

Edited by Solomon

Posted

yeah, i think he blocked you (he blocked me too)

i think he blocked a bunch of people who looked at his story or so, but never followed him. bc i never interacted with him in any way (i didnt comment anything, dmed him) 

Posted

I just look up their account and lo and behold - nothing new, still in denial.

20190512_232437.thumb.png.a9d9f7ed37b695

Another picture from their childhood, looking so hAlF KOrEan~~~ uwu 

20190512_232733.thumb.png.2e2c00d16ac8f3

Posted (edited)

Edited by uggi

Posted

do anyone know are she trans or just want to look manly?

Can we not do this still? People used his pronouns above you and if you actually looked at his photos, you would see some tagged as "cuteboy". If someone is trans (and even when they are not), use their pronouns!

If this was just a harmless (but ignorant) question, then ask it without seeming like you're making fun of transpeople. So if you think he is a boy because he is acting manly, use the "he" pronouns, OR just use the person's name or the pronoun "they" until you know. We've had people insist on calling people the wrong pronouns and that's shitty behavior.

Posted (edited)

Can we not do this still? People used his pronouns above you and if you actually looked at his photos, you would see some tagged as "cuteboy". If someone is trans (and even when they are not), use their pronouns!

If this was just a harmless (but ignorant) question, then ask it without seeming like you're making fun of transpeople. So if you think he is a boy because he is acting manly, use the "he" pronouns, OR just use the person's name or the pronoun "they" until you know. We've had people insist on calling people the wrong pronouns and that's shitty behavior.

im sorry if my question sounds that I make fun of trans people, I didnt mean. 

I was just curious and i didnt want to get others annoyed of my questions.

in my opinion everyone can be themselves, i dont have any reason hurt anyone.

and i didnt  know there is way to say "they" because im not english speaker originally so i dont know always what words to use. I was thinking' they 'it mean some thing other. But Thanks telling me right Word. 

Edited by uggi

Posted

I like how he said he had naturally black hair then posts baby photos proving his hair is naturally brown 

Posted (edited)

I like how he said he had naturally black hair then posts baby photos proving his hair is naturally brown 

While I do agree that his hair is obviously dyed, keep in mind some people's hair can actually darken with age. I've seen people born brunettes who've turned so dark by the time they were a young adult that their hair would look very dark brown, practically black unless under direct sunlight. Same thing for other colors, some people who are born blonde become brunettes etc. 

Edit: To add onto what I said it's actually not very common for your hair to remain the same color until you die, the exception being if you were already born with black/extremely dark brown hair then there isn't a change. If your hair is any lighter than those two chances are you will darken out as you age. Even if it's not an extreme difference like a whole other color it will still happen, like for example very blonde babies with almost white hair can darken out to being golden blonde or sandy. 

Edited by Xiao

Posted

i find it interesting dreamfighter jin and a lot of other race fakers show baby pics where they look less asian, cuz most halfies i know (myself included) looked REALLY asian as babies but then got whiter as we aged. like i would believe their stories more if they looked 100% asian as children but then less asian as they grew older

and ive heard non korean women complain about how the baby looks less like them when its first born but then look more like them the older they got so seems like these race fakers' "proof" always backfires

Posted

There’s nothing Asian about him and I don’t know who he’s trying to fool with those kid pics. He just has hooded eyes, which HEAPS of full Europeans have. Shit, I have them and I’m as western euro as they come. 

I mean I kinda get how he might have started the idea, because I have people joke about me “looking Asian” sometimes and I was asked what part of Asia I was from by someone when I was like 14, but you can’t just take something like that and run with it.

dont be dishonest for the sake of being “cool” and unique. People aren’t blind, and I’m sure no one in real life falls for it when they don’t have a eye narrowing snow filter helping their lie out

Posted

Is he gonna audition again 🤔

Screenshot_20190514-150820_Chrome.jpg

Posted

Is he gonna audition again 🤔

Screenshot_20190514-150820_Chrome.jpg

Oh man ahahahaha I'm excited to see how this'll turn out. 

Posted

Does anyone else find this thread is kinda.....weird sometimes? My bf is asian and some of his cousins look totally white with brown hair.... I just don't think that constantly doubting someones ethnicity is so strange.......idk