• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3531 posts in this topic

Posted

I think so, if memory serves me it was the person who made the original post with the screenshots of their own comment (but I may be wrong)

nah it wasnt my acc i was laughin abt the shit goin down 

Posted

nah it wasnt my acc i was laughin abt the shit goin down 

Ooooh sorry! I'll edit my comment

Posted

anyway i asked how he learned korean bc it reads awkwardly

trans: "ah alright i get that but if youre not using song lyrics why did you write "당신"? how did you learn korean?"

maybe i should just drop it but ya did write "i asked how he learned" and ya translated it into english, even tho i had trouble understanding what was written and thought it was cuz my korean wasnt good enough so i asked my native korean husband and he said "i dont even know what this person is trying to say" 

im sry but like, its easy to just pull a shaggy and be like o it wasnt me but like....it seems like it was u? 

:doge:

Posted

:^)

IMG_20190502_200436_178.jpg

trans: "ah alright i get that but if youre not using song lyrics why did you write "당신"? how did you learn korean?"

im DEAD

i wonder how that commenter learned korean themselves ??? coz that korean is just as awful lol. like how can u switch from informal to formal? plus thats not how you formally ask a question either.. this is the shit you learn at beginner level. smh. koreaboos gotta stop attacking other koreaboos i stg, like they always gotta compete with each other on how kOrEaN they can be. fuck off.  

Posted

i wonder how that commenter learned korean themselves ??? coz that korean is just as awful lol. like how can u switch from informal to formal? plus thats not how you formally ask a question either.. this is the shit you learn at beginner level. smh. koreaboos gotta stop attacking other koreaboos i stg, like they always gotta compete with each other on how kOrEaN they can be. fuck off.  

I think I mentioned it before but besides this I also cringed so much at the (attempt at) aegyo and sounding cute..

And the account was a guy? Makes it even more weird sorry...

Posted

it was you. You even said you got bored. Also you changed your name so people couldn’t find you anymore. I mean no offense, this is an anonym forum so everyone can say whatever he/she wants, but maybe you should think about if it’s ok to accuse another person and to make fun of them when you’re exactly the same y know 

Big oof  :haiplz:

Posted

I was giving OP the benefit of the doubt thinking they may have written it to be intentionally untranslatable but on second inspection... Yeah lol. This is loaded with spelling mistakes far beyond making something untranslatable. Especially the 씨지 안아서 part just truly hurts me inside

Posted

May I ask what's her @?

her account was just deleted lmao 

Posted

That's why you don't contact snowflakes and if you do, don't brag about it on PULL.

tumblr_inline_p7v1qcXF771r199yn_400.gif

This is why we can't have nice things. Why do PULL users contact them and then brag about it? For clout? 

Posted (edited)

I was giving OP the benefit of the doubt thinking they may have written it to be intentionally untranslatable but on second inspection... Yeah lol. This is loaded with spelling mistakes far beyond making something untranslatable. Especially the 씨지 안아서 part just truly hurts me inside

Honestly, even if OP was trying to make it untranslatable...this is not the way to do it. untranslatable Korean done by actual Koreans still have good grammatical structure...

something like 알겠는데 왜 가사가 아니면 왜 “당신”이라고 썼어요? 한국어 어떻게 배웠어요? could be written as 알곘는덹왥갓사각앟닚면왜당신읿라고씀ㅋ한국어뱱웃긴하셠음ㅋ?

with more nonsensical spelling errors.

Edited by SaltShaker

Posted

lolol when will people stop using google translate for sentences 

Posted

rollercoaster... baiting + being an equally bad koreaboo. we could never

theres rules for a reason bro