• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3490 posts in this topic

Posted

:^)

IMG_20190502_200436_178.jpg

trans: "ah alright i get that but if youre not using song lyrics why did you write "당신"? how did you learn korean?"

im DEAD

not trying to be mean or anything, but if you’re the guy who wrote these comments then you shouldn’t really talk about him because judging from your profile you’re definitely not better than him 

Posted

Same person 1 year apart 

131E3C4F-4ADB-405A-BAC7-F5E2D8F068D5.jpeg

E361A364-D450-4DE3-B69A-1CE89CFF0CE7.jpeg

wait...what? who is she and what is her story? is she(ex?) koreaboo or weeaboo? is she tuber or ig person or what... im curious

Posted

Sorry, to clarify, this is Erin painter. She goes through these phases where she photoshops herself into people that don’t even look like her. She’s gone by at least 5 names now but her real name is Erin. She’s more of a “ddlg lil pup” over everything but recently she’s been making herself look Korean in posts

9F05915C-E2AB-4226-B983-7B7CAC63FC92.jpeg

D0DF8342-6A5C-4FBF-A02C-26B53492D78C.jpeg

Posted

not trying to be mean or anything, but if you’re the guy who wrote these comments then you shouldn’t really talk about him because judging from your profile you’re definitely not better than him 

Please spill the IG handle lmao. The comment got deleted

Posted

Sorry, to clarify, this is Erin painter. She goes through these phases where she photoshops herself into people that don’t even look like her. She’s gone by at least 5 names now but her real name is Erin. She’s more of a “ddlg lil pup” over everything but recently she’s been making herself look Korean in posts

oh what the heck i thought the first picture was abi pop

Posted

Hidden Content

I checked the comments on the post in that screenshot after other users pointed it out (I missed it at first myself lol) but they deleted their acct or renamed it. When I tapped on their username it won’t bring me to a profile. I guess that user was feeling called out too lol

Posted

May I ask what's her @?

Posted

Sorry to bump an old post but I found the ad. Also my bad, they were looking for someone Chinese/Japanese-looking (not Korean) but you still get the idea they want an East Asian-looking person.

Also by very good complexion, they likely mean someone who has really light skin.

yellow fever.jpg

OT but wth they are literally looking for the "perfect" cosplay face for a tutorial...not gonna be much of a tutorial then is it? espcially the part with the shaved eyebrows wtf not even going to be going over the basic of concealing them?? this is just trash lol 

Posted

Hidden Content

ah shit I don’t remember his username.. but basically a white dude with black and white hair “living?” In korea trying to look like a korean kpop idol, posting tons of stuff about bts, wearing bts and kpop face masks and writing in broken korean 

Posted

ah shit I don’t remember his username.. but basically a white dude with black and white hair “living?” In korea trying to look like a korean kpop idol, posting tons of stuff about bts, wearing bts and kpop face masks and writing in broken korean 

Yes I checked their account too and can confirm. There was also selfies with some kOrEaNN OoPaRs,, was an instant red flag for me

Posted

Yes I checked their account too and can confirm. There was also selfies with some kOrEaNN OoPaRs,, was an instant red flag for me

yeah!! I really don’t get why he would bash this guy if he’s exactly the same. 

Posted

Maybe he thinks he's "upper-class koreaboo" with his im-blending-in-with-the-korean -instagram acc and slightly better broken korean than the race faker one lol 

Posted

Because it wouldn't be nerd culture without good old fashioned gatekeeping, especially from someone guilty of the same crimes!

Posted

hate to point it out, but wasnt that callout person it one of the users on this site? 

Posted (edited)

hate to point it out, but wasnt that callout person it one of the users on this site? 

I think so, if memory serves me it was the person who made the original post with the screenshots of their own comment (but I may be wrong)

EDIT: The person who made the post clarified: it was NOT their account, sorry for any misinformation

EDIT2: Nevermind I think I was correct the first time, ignore the first edit.

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin
what a rollercoaster