• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3531 posts in this topic

Posted

:^)

IMG_20190502_200436_178.jpg

ill trans when im free but im DEAD

lmaooooooo wow that's so embarrassing.  Why'd he even reply he could've ignored it but now we just now he doesnt understand a damn thing

Posted

lmaooooooo wow that's so embarrassing.  Why'd he even reply he could've ignored it but now we just now he doesnt understand a damn thing

lol he didn't even make an effort to cover it up by using an app to   translate it sksk boi. I love it how the person took a stab with the "how did u learn korean?" Lol 

Posted

Yep this seems pretty suspect to me.

SmartSelect_20190502-002241_Instagram.thprotip: if you're going to edit a monolid, first of all don't. Secondly, make sure that blur tool doesn't go over your bangs.

he kind of looks like batoshin, a half Japanese model.

But he definitely is using some type of filter or makeup trick.

Posted

update 

got annoyed and didnt respond to the "i dont really use it in here" response um no 

IMG_20190503_092610_416.jpg

@ /hyeng "can you just not speak in korean?" then he said "do i can?"

did he delete this comment...

Posted

did he delete this comment...

yeah

Posted

lol he didn't even make an effort to cover it up by using an app to   translate it sksk boi. I love it how the person took a stab with the "how did u learn korean?" Lol 

Because it isn't translatable with an app, it was written in such a way that translate app don't pick it up lol.

Posted

update 

got annoyed and didnt respond to the "i dont really use it in here" response um no 

IMG_20190503_092610_416.jpg

@ /hyeng "can you just not speak in korean?" then he said "do i can?"

Probably wasn’t the best idea to do that cuz one you might scare him off and two, it against the rules to contact said people.

Posted

Oh god, you guys, the super creepy woman who's friends with the white Jimin imposter is following him.( you know, that white dude who is obsessed with looking like Jimin for some creepy reason. Shes a super weird bts fan)

Screenshot_20190503-225649_Instagram.thu

Posted

Same person 1 year apart 

131E3C4F-4ADB-405A-BAC7-F5E2D8F068D5.jpeg

E361A364-D450-4DE3-B69A-1CE89CFF0CE7.jpeg

Posted

Same person 1 year apart 

I honestly can't tell which one is the before and which one is the after.

Posted

Unpopular opinion but I find these non-Koreans calling these kboos out in broken Korean (""""but slightly more advanced"""") just as cringy as the kboos themselves lol. 

For me it was the slightly over the top aegyo that killed it the most tbh. I'm just not a big fan of  it, native or not. 

But here yeah, I don't know if the poster here was the the one who commented as well, but the baiting was a bit attention seeking imo.

Posted (edited)

Unpopular opinion but I find these non-Koreans calling these kboos out in broken Korean (""""but slightly more advanced"""") just as cringy as the kboos themselves lol. 

fr the hyeng person who asked if they can speak korean well literally used “있습니다” which is like.. extremely extremely formal lmao get outta here 

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

Same person 1 year apart 

Are they a 15 year old trying to look 30 or a 30 year old trying to look 15?

Posted

Same person 1 year apart 

wait what? is this for real? really the same person?

IMG_3630.thumb.GIF.e288174803c68fb5d6c1c