• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3621 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe I’ve been approved to follow all of them. I follow her jasmine rideout profile, the jeongie one, the halfkoreanblogger one, and her model one.

I don't know how one can keep up with four instagram accounts. I have 3 but I use the personal one the most. Other two are for checking home decor feed and my cats but it feels like a lot of work to scroll through the feed, see pictures, like picures, comment pictures, check stories, etc.

Posted

I don't know how one can keep up with four instagram accounts. I have 3 but I use the personal one the most. Other two are for checking home decor feed and my cats but it feels like a lot of work to scroll through the feed, see pictures, like picures, comment pictures, check stories, etc.

jasmine reminds me of my boyfriend's crazy ex. He told me how one time he found out she had like 5 different social media account and how on each account she had different personalities and interests on each one. 

Posted

And btw, HOW MANY ACCOUNTS DID THAT WOMAN GET?!

1) Jasmine_rideout (open and updated)
2) Jasmineseanofficial (private)
3) Jeongie_94 (private)
4) Halfkoreanblogger1994 (last post in March 2019)
5) Jasmine.sean.model (private)
6) Jasmine.sean.writer (no posts)
7) A_books_paradise (last post in January 2017)
8) Jasmine_sean_rideout (last post in March 2014)
9) Cheer_leader_4ever (last post in December 2012)
+Luna's profile

Please tell me that's all🤦‍♀️ I've had one account since like 2013, so I just don't understand whyyy

Posted

I believe I’ve been approved to follow all of them. I follow her jasmine rideout profile, the jeongie one, the halfkoreanblogger one, and her model one.

YAS

Posted

1) Jasmine_rideout (open and updated)
2) Jasmineseanofficial (private)
3) Jeongie_94 (private)
4) Halfkoreanblogger1994 (last post in March 2019)
5) Jasmine.sean.model (private)
6) Jasmine.sean.writer (no posts)
7) A_books_paradise (last post in January 2017)
8) Jasmine_sean_rideout (last post in March 2014)
9) Cheer_leader_4ever (last post in December 2012)
+Luna's profile

Please tell me that's all🤦‍♀️ I've had one account since like 2013, so I just don't understand whyyy

dang i used to have two but deactivated the other one. this girl has 9 or more? wow just wow.

IMG_3098.thumb.GIF.30df5c42c57ab11f45bf9

Posted (edited)

Edited by uggi

Posted

Wait wait wait, are those all her IG accounts? :alpacashocked:

Posted

Wait wait wait, are those all her IG accounts? :alpacashocked:

Yes, they are all her accounts. Over the years Jasmine has created and deleted several instagram accounts as well as abandoning some. This is honestly one of the main reasons why we can't have a thread for her because she won't ever have a definite stable follower count with her constantly deletions, creations & abandonments.

Posted

maybe she easily forgets passwords lol

Posted

maybe she easily forgets passwords lol

That's a possibility but it's pretty hard to get locked out of your instagram account these days with Mobile & email password recovery options lol

Posted

That's a possibility but it's pretty hard to get locked out of your instagram account these days with Mobile & email password recovery options lol

if she has that many instagram account she also has a lot of emails to use and i don't think she can memorize all those email passwords (unless they are all the same) to recover her instagrams. if she uses mobile and used the same number then probably. i can't keep up with her accounts lol.

Posted

if she has that many instagram account she also has a lot of emails to use and i don't think she can memorize all those email passwords (unless they are all the same) to recover her instagrams. if she uses mobile and used the same number then probably. i can't keep up with her accounts lol.

fair enough, but who needs 5 active Instagram accounts??? They’re all about her and her daughter, too. It’s not like she’s putting out different and specific content on each one. She’s just uploading basically The same iPhone 3 quality selfies across 282999292 different accounts.

Posted

fair enough, but who needs 5 active Instagram accounts??? They’re all about her and her daughter, too. It’s not like she’s putting out different and specific content on each one. She’s just uploading basically The same iPhone 3 quality selfies across 282999292 different accounts.

It's not healthy, 5 accounts for the SAME THING - even though now you can post the same photo on all your IG accounts, but still... my OCD... my OCD screams...!!!

Posted (edited)

hey everyone! i made this account because this person keeps showing up in my notifs and it's frustrating lol. i was wondering if anyone has mentioned hyeng_w00 on instagram? they are a spanish(?) ex cosplayer who seems to be pretending to be korean... they followed me on the day i posted about asian fetishism and posted on their story that they couldnt believe people would do that - ironic since they clearly edit monolids onto their pictures and their actual lid can be seen in many pics. all of their pics are so edited to be a stereotypical "oppar" look 🙄

Edited by luckwi
wanted to add more specifics.

Posted

ig : @kiyomi.jas -- Found this girl on my explore page. She looks white to me ?? Like any white girl I'd see on the street, idk, is this just me? She always tags all her selfies with #koreangirl and #bts ( red flag ). 

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_20.png

Screenshot_21.png