• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3613 posts in this topic

Posted

pretty sure they just edited the page source for a screencap and didn't actually buy jasmine over ten thousand followers.

Screenshot_20190423-095519.jpg

Thank God I had a real shock there lmao :amgplz:

Posted

Ohh so it was just a joke? xD

Posted

This raises a good point. PULL does great w/SEO, so for someone so preoccupied with landing acting/modeling gigs, it's only a matter of time before she googles herself and lands on this thread. Or a family member. Honestly, I'm shocked it hasn't happened sooner given the fact that her family seems to love her very much and are pretty involved based on what she posts.

There's a part of me that wonders if maybe her family is wholly aware of her Korean fetish and simply standing by trying their best to support her (whether financially or through childcare). She doesn't have a job, she doesn't appear to have any income, and she most likely still lives at home. But she's still affording trips to Korea. While she probably doesn't have a trust fund like McKenna, she is most likely wholly dependent on her family.

Posted

I wonder if shes on some kind of disability benefit? Not to offend anyone but that could be why she can afford these trips to korea? 

Posted (edited)

I wonder if shes on some kind of disability benefit? Not to offend anyone but that could be why she can afford these trips to korea? 

A part of me wants to say that she lands somewhere on the autism spectrum but I can’t say it for sure cuz she hasn’t confirmed anything like that.

This raises a good point. PULL does great w/SEO, so for someone so preoccupied with landing acting/modeling gigs, it's only a matter of time before she googles herself and lands on this thread. Or a family member. Honestly, I'm shocked it hasn't happened sooner given the fact that her family seems to love her very much and are pretty involved based on what she posts.

There's a part of me that wonders if maybe her family is wholly aware of her Korean fetish and simply standing by trying their best to support her (whether financially or through childcare). She doesn't have a job, she doesn't appear to have any income, and she most likely still lives at home. But she's still affording trips to Korea. While she probably doesn't have a trust fund like McKenna, she is most likely wholly dependent on her family.

When you google her name you have to scroll down to find the PULL link also I found her YouTube channel.

Edited by mushroom

Posted

When you google her name you have to scroll down to find the PULL link also I found her YouTube channel.

Admittedly you have to scroll, but it's on the first page - high enough up that it's a pretty fast find. Only thing really pushing it down is the sheer number of accounts she already has.

Posted

pretty sure they just edited the page source for a screencap and didn't actually buy jasmine over ten thousand followers.

Screenshot_20190423-095519.jpg

lmao who would spend their money on someone like her? 

Posted

Honestly, Jasmine's dad and her "(great) grandma" look like they could be around the same age. They're both graying, and Jasmine greatly resembles both of them to the point where I feel like her apparent "Grandma" is actually really her mother and Jasmine lies to the internet that it's her grandma to fit her story of missing KoReAn mother.

Jasmine's dad is only in his 40s. Men who go grey early tend to look much older than their actual age. I don't think Jasmine ever mentioned her grandmother's age but she looks just old rather than elderly. Hopefully she will be around for Luna for a long time.

Posted (edited)

In response to a post on previous pages:
What a shitty mother... though I guess if your mom only has you because she wants you to be a certain race/ethnicity she fetishizes, that'd automatically make her a pretty shitty mother sooooooooo.

But wow. It doesn't matter if it's warm out, most newborns still need warm clothing, especially preemies. Idiot.
Ya'll.... Pray for this kid's health and safety... both mental and physical...

Edited by PeachOats

Posted

she shouldn't be a mom when she is that irresponsible in taking care of her baby. damn it girl your baby isn't some kind of a doll, she is a living being. she is so fragile at this stage so yeah extra care is really needed.

Posted

For someone who has kept her accounts private for so long, that's weird that she's opened them all up now. Like why? Is it to tryna make her baby girl famous and herself by proxy? She gives me extra stage parent vibes right now.

Posted (edited)

For someone who has kept her accounts private for so long, that's weird that she's opened them all up now.

Her "official", "model" and "jeongie" instagram profiles are still private 

Edited by Leelee

Posted

is anyone following any of them??? I’m following her jeongie pf so I’ll contribute.

Posted

That woman makes no sense at all. She left her model and official ones on private (where she should be opening them up to the public if she wants it linked to her working profiles) but de-privatized her jasmine_rideout AND halfkoreanwhatver ones?!!

And btw, HOW MANY ACCOUNTS DID THAT WOMAN GET?!

Posted

is anyone following any of them??? I’m following her jeongie pf so I’ll contribute.

I believe I’ve been approved to follow all of them. I follow her jasmine rideout profile, the jeongie one, the halfkoreanblogger one, and her model one.