• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3390 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

To be the devil's advocate:

There are indeed some half-asians which don't even look like their Asian part. I have someone I know to be half American and half Japanese, and she looks like her Latino Father more than her mother. It's impossible to know she's a halfie until she mentioned it.

But for Jasmine is that she's still up on the shtick saying she's a happa even though the evidence of her being full white is exposed. The one thing I'm furrowing is this:

I'm not sure where I should post now, but just found these gems

20190419_011306.thumb.jpg.4e6e04c72640b0

And of course, her #korean birthday :almost_unibrow: the daily mission of mentioning she's half korean (1/1) done.

Edited by Parasol Waddle Dee
mistakes made, soz

Posted

wait jasmine is only 19?????? lmao tf??? 

Posted

wait jasmine is only 19?????? lmao tf??? 

That tweet is from 2013

Posted

That tweet is from 2013

o lol i'm dumb

i was abouta say, she does NOT look like she's 19 

Posted (edited)

here’s another account of hers. jesus how many sns accounts does she even have? 

10FA8312-F4B0-4675-9DFA-50D25969CF78.thu

14ABCF0D-39EF-43B6-84C3-A72BFF636EDE.thu

[edit: heres more!]

B0B3B768-2AFC-4C54-9AC2-D2644D9A35DD.thu

4F6DEE84-7EDF-4107-A4AC-4082689A0B1C.thu

Edited by zenblush

Posted

guys there is a new thread for Jasmine here https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/12520-jasmine-sean/#comment-472816 

she is nuts.... every human being with two eyes can see she is white no speck of asian genes run in her blood ¬¬

omg thank you for this. i was about to say why doesnt she already have a thread like, i stopped checking this one cause i couldn't give 2 shits about her yet she's 90% of the thread lol

Posted

I just found out that Jasmine girl is friends with a guy I know... Yikes

Posted

omg thank you for this. i was about to say why doesnt she already have a thread like, i stopped checking this one cause i couldn't give 2 shits about her yet she's 90% of the thread lol

Eeeh technically she doesn't have a thread yet, that one is for mods to notice it and unlock the old thread that was started by Caeleigh there: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/10949-jasmine-sean/

B0B3B768-2AFC-4C54-9AC2-D2644D9A35DD.thu

jasmine.thumb.jpeg.25d6e2539895160097209

Yep girl, you really needed help writing that book (that help should have come for the bio first lol)

Posted

Eeeh technically she doesn't have a thread yet, that one is for mods to notice it and unlock the old thread that was started by Caeleigh there: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/10949-jasmine-sean/

i really hope she gets her thread soon, i know there have been exceptions despite low follower count like that Kyle dude or whatever the hell his name was...that was faking he was asian... i think she has more than enough milk to warrant a separate thread :ph34r:

Posted

i really hope she gets her thread soon, i know there have been exceptions despite low follower count like that Kyle dude or whatever the hell his name was...that was faking he was asian... i think she has more than enough milk to warrant a separate thread :ph34r:

she freakin have more enough tea, milk, cheese or whatever to open a dairy factory not even a thread! what does she even write to call herself a writer, how she became HaLF KorEaN and the struggles of being a biracial individual O.o

Posted

i've read that article and she mention on her instagram post (which was deleted i think) about east asian, it could be she wanted to say southeast asian cos filipino's are from southeast asia however she put east asian instead by mistake.

Eh. I've read the article and I also think she just might have done a mistake regarding the east/southeast thing. There's nothing about her that really screams racefaker to me. The only thing that slightly confused me was when she went from 'both parents are Filipino' to 'mixed race' BUT then again, like someone said, Filipino are very diverse. I'm really sorry if I sound rude now, but I think you might have overreacted a little/ were too fast to jump to conclusions. 

It wasn't a mistake. A few people corrected her in the comments, that the Philippines was in SE Asia. Then she replied saying she is East asian.

It just seemed to me like someone being only 1/12 native American and claiming they're native American. Like that doesn't really count, if you know what mean.

She doesn't even know her ancestry so why she's saying she's something she's doesn't know for sure?

Posted

here’s another account of hers. jesus how many sns accounts does she even have? 

4F6DEE84-7EDF-4107-A4AC-4082689A0B1C.thu

she actually looked good here wtf

Posted

I just found out that Jasmine girl is friends with a guy I know... Yikes

Omg I wonder what the people around her know about what she posts online 

Posted

Just her daily reminder to her followers that she’s aSiAn despite being surrounded by white family members!! So ASIAN!!! 

CCB57B71-4918-456B-A567-46239A327523.jpeg